Sengoku and NPO topic

hartfw

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but fo real tho! Why are you guys disarming?

dis·arm·ing
disˈärmiNG/
adjective

1. (of manner or behavior) having the effect of allaying suspicion or hostility, especially through charm.
    "he gave her a disarming smile"
    synonyms:

winningcharmingirresistiblepersuasive, beguiling;

Sounds like us.

Oh I see lol. NPO isn't disarming, they are being disarmed.

Does anybody have a solid answer why NPO is getting rid of its nukes? Terms from last war? Imposed by AZTEC? Or just plain stupidity?

If you have well organized trade circles, you are better off carrying little to no nukes for the interwar period to build warchests.

I suspect this is why, as NPO are one of the only AA's capable of managing this on an alliance wide scale.

Oh I see lol. NPO isn't disarming, they are being disarmed.

Does anybody have a solid answer why NPO is getting rid of its nukes? Terms from last war? Imposed by AZTEC? Or just plain stupidity?

So... why would we be getting terms from AZTEC, when we are allied to one of their members? I'm very curious as to what's going on in that brain of yours right now.

NPO give me your nukes please, I will take care of them

Didn't TidyBowlMan give you enough nukes? I'm sure he could be persuaded to give you more, if you want. He's a giver.

And I am encouraged by everyone's concern for NPO's nukes. The oppressed nuclear nations of NPO need your help to achieve their goal of a nuke on every table. Please send tech & money to nation ID 534338, and it will be distributed to impoverished Pacificans that only need a small push to get on their feet. I thank you, Pacifica thanks you, and Bob thanks you for your generosity.

*puts a fairly large headed albino rodent on top of  H2BK's head.* He's my pet lab rat. He helps with late night scheming.

That isn't the only thing you do late night, is it Vortex? Saxasm gave us some pics of you and a certain stock car enjoying the countryside together. I never knew you were a tailpipe man...err...lizard.