Sengoku and NPO topic

hartfw

The new seasons sucked (comparatively).  We're not going to make that mistake. Enjoy your reruns.

seng-npo.png

"I'm Afraid I Just Blue Myself - The Are You My Cousin? Accords"

A Bob Loblaw Treaty

Now the story of two wealthy alliances that have everything, and the one piece of paper which has no purpose but to keep them all together.

Article I - No Touching
Both parties agree that no touching is to occur between nations. Wars and other means of conflict are to be avoided at all cost between the two undersigned alliances. No touching! No touching! No touching!

Article II - That's Why You Always Leave a Note
Notes are a vital way to ensure communications between friends, and to make sure all limbs remain intact. Both parties agree to assist the other in parenting issues which may include but are not limited to incidents involving foods, cars, and boats.

Article III - Sister Is My New Mother, Mother
And is it me or is she looking hotter? Friendship and two way communication are vital to each party. Both alliances agree to be friendly and cordial and to resolve any potential disputes via private communications.

Article IV - AHHHHHHHHHH GENE!!!
Isn't he the best?  Or is he just an idiot with balloons? When information worthy of being passed onto Gene Parmesan is discovered by either alliance, it becomes an obligation to pass on said information to the other alliance. GENE PARMESAN!!!

Article V - There Is Always Money in the Banana Stand
Both parties agree that burning down the Banana Stand is to be forbidden. Economic assistance and cooperation is encouraged to foster greater relations. We really can't make this more clear.

Article VI - I Don't Understand The Question And I Won't Respond
Whether or not it is a plate or platter is irrelevant. Both alliances agree to not explain this treaty to anyone.

Article VII - Watch Out For Loose Seals!
Swimming is dangerous. In the event of finding Lucille, Lucille Too, a Loose Seal, or any other dangerous encounter, either alliance can request the assistance of the other party. Fulfilling the request is not entirely optional - but neither is family. Just don't become a monster!

Article VIII - Take To The Sea!
Upon realizing the wise counsel of Barry Zuckerkorn, all future meeting shall be held in international waters. Should potential aggressive actions be discussed at these sea-born meetings, either party can opt to join in on the fun. It is international waters after all.

Article IX - I've Made A Huge Mistake
I've made a huge mistake. Maybe even the biggest little mistake I've ever made. Or even a huge tiny mistake. I don’t want no part of each other's tight-ass country-club. Say goodbye to these!

Article X - Army Had A Half Day, Mother
Mom signed me up for the army, just because the fat man dared her to. Should this treaty be dissolved, there will be a 72 hour additional Non-Aggression Pact added to the treaty in order to binge watch Arrested Development again, and to collect all of our medals.

Article XI - The Man Inside Me
Even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up! Nothing wrong with that. I've been in the film business for a while but I just can't seem to get one in the can. I wouldn't mind kissing that man between the cheeks. Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can sink your arrow into my buttocks any time. Sengoku guarantees the New Pacific Order no more than five Red Senators. The New Pacific Order guarantees Sengoku no more than five Pink Senators.

Signed For the New Pacific Order,

Letum,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Dungeon Master of Order

Frawley,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

SeasonsofLove, Necoho, & Scourge
Imperial Officers of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order

Signed For Sengoku,

hartfw Emperor
autosave36 Shogun
Schad Daimyo of Foreign Affairs
Auctor Daimyo of War
Petro Daimyo of Finance
Konrad Curze Daimyo of Communications
han fei zi Daimyo of Develpoment
Rogal Dorn Kensei

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people have taken the time to send us messages that have been very helpful when it comes to our treaty partners NPO. Rest assured however, Sengoku is aware of their past. We know them to be a peaceful alliance with no intention of oppressing anyone. It is just shameful to us and all good the good people of Planet Bob that anyone would talk about NPO in this way.

All Hail Frawly... I mean hartfw.

I am very happy to see this announced.

o/ Sengoku

A lot of people have taken the time to send us messages that have been very helpful when it comes to our treaty partners NPO. Rest assured however, Sengoku is aware of their past. We know them to be a peaceful alliance with no intention of oppressing anyone. It is just shameful to us and all good the good people of Planet Bob that anyone would talk about NPO in this way.

We are aware of the messages they have been sending you, and have been happy to talk to you lots about it. We're no longer an alliance of jackbooted thugs, and we have no intent to return to that. Why would we oppress anyone, especially you?

<3 Petro :P

I'm somewhat offended but not enough to go into a huge detailed response as to why I'm offended.

In order to be offended, one would have to take Mogar seriously, and who among us is prepared to make that kind of effort?

Congratulations on the treaty.

I'm somewhat offended but not enough to go into a huge detailed response as to why I'm offended, unless NPO tells me to.

Totally understandable.

Let's see... NPO back to their old oppressive ways.. Sengoku is the victim this time around... NPO will march 1000 members into war in about 10 months. 

Congrats to my allies in NPO and congrats to Sengoku for making new friends o7