Arabia

Greywall

0iaqfyY.png

From this day forth the territories of Iraq, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Iran band together as one to face the storm and to stand united.

We are Arabia

Head of state - Xerxes 
Government: Confederacy 
Currency: Fils
Capital: Kuwait City

OOC: Nation will be operated by Greywall, Peter_Illyich, shave and haircut, supercheese, and Dillon1102 Edited by Greywall

Tianxia requests a meeting for the negotiation of a new treaty and revised agreement for our joint bases in Oman and Bandar Abbas. 

The request from Tianxia would be answered with a message from the Prince.

"I would be willing to meet with a Representative in the Saudi capital of Riyadh."

Prince of Saudi Arabia, Khaled El-Amin

Prince El-Amin:

Defense Minister Chen is being dispatched to Riyadh for discussion of the bases.  Will Sheikhs from Iran and Oman be present for the event.  We remain unclear on how this new Arabian Nation functions.

Respectfully,

Emperor Yuan Shizhi of Tianxia

News from Iraq-Kuwait provinces

Several workers are asking for increased wages in industrial parks around Baghdad. The two major groups are associates of the commonwealth military that produce a third of Arabia's tanks and assault rifles. The Kalashnikov production facility has threatened to simply fire and look for personal elsewhere prompting a response from local government leaders to discuss a compromise before 800 Iraqi people lose their jobs.

Elsewhere Ajay Bashir has devoted over 20,000 troops to the defense of the Arabian capital. These forces will be under the control of the federal government of Arabia. He also sent a solid gold ak-47 to president xerxes as a token of good faith for the new confederation.

Finally, several Islamic leaders continue their protest at the lack of Islamic law in the Iraqi and kuwati territories. Both Iraq and Kuwait do not recognize sharia law and have taken in a more western approach to lawmaking. Prime minister Bashir stated that out the confederation, Iraq and Kuwait has more religious diversity and that installing sharia law would only cause division.

• 2 weeks later...

News from Iraq and Kuwait

Negotiations have concluded with strikers working in arms facilities outside of Baghdad. Increased wages and more holidays were given to workers on the terms that individual workers sign a five year contract for employment.

Automakers are pushing for a new car concept that would be cheap for Arabian citizens and fuel efficient to compete with leading automobile companies.

Our brave ladies - 8 feet tall cyborg dominatrixes ;) - will crush this patriarchal abomination, freeing women and turning all surviving males in submissive slaves

We will we be wearing heavy boots without socks, 24/7, so our feet will stink horribly, and all the submissive slaves will forced to kiss the horribly smelling feet :)
In addition we will eat enormous quantities of garlic and the most beautiful male slaves will be forced to kiss the dominatrixes with stinking breath :)
The consumption of pork will be mandatory for all slaves, the consumption of alcohol will be mandatory for the most beautiful male slaves ;)
Taxis will be prohibited and replaced by rickshaws pulled by the more misogynistic slaves :)

Finally, the worst thing, slave meals will be laid down by the world's worst nutritionist
ap-michelle-obama_20121204095225_640_480

Our brave ladies - 8 feet tall cyborg dominatrixes ;) - will crush this patriarchal abomination, freeing women and turning all surviving males in submissive slaves

We will we be wearing heavy boots without socks, 24/7, so our feet will stink horribly, and all the submissive slaves will forced to kiss the horribly smelling feet :)

In addition we will eat enormous quantities of garlic and the most beautiful male slaves will be forced to kiss the dominatrixes with stinking breath :)

The consumption of pork will be mandatory for all slaves, the consumption of alcohol will be mandatory for the most beautiful male slaves ;)

Taxis will be prohibited and replaced by rickshaws pulled by the more misogynistic slaves :)

Finally, the worst thing, slave meals will be laid down by the world's worst nutritionist

K

[left]

[left]

Anonymous Qatari politician: "Cool story bro."

What's this mess?
I thought we had thermonuclearized Arabia years ago, in order to lead our main enemy, USA, to economical starvation!
"It's against my religious Beliefs to use kindness to kill theocratic heterofascists, so I have to do what my Goddesses instructs me to do, and that is, to look for a bigger nuclear weapon to use against these theocratic heterofascist @*#%& !!!!!!! And such cis-scum to nuclearize includes both patriarchies and out-of-mind dominatrixes-ruled states!!!"

"Our next crusade against heterofascism is just starting! One moment in the battlefield can be worthy of hundreds years of peace!"
angels%20women%20battle%20angel%20drawin

The Empress of War, Empressesdom of Femocratic Lands.

What's this mess?
I thought we had thermonuclearized Arabia years ago, in order to lead our main enemy, USA, to economical starvation!
"It's against my religious Beliefs to use kindness to kill theocratic heterofascists, so I have to do what my Goddesses instructs me to do, and that is, to look for a bigger nuclear weapon to use against these theocratic heterofascist @*#%& !!!!!!! And such cis-scum to nuclearize includes both patriarchies and out-of-mind dominatrixes-ruled states!!!"

"Our next crusade against heterofascism is just starting! One moment in the battlefield can be worthy of hundreds years of peace!"
angels%20women%20battle%20angel%20drawin

The Empress of War, Empressesdom of Femocratic Lands.

Anonymous Athenian politician "Cool story, bro"

"Wut"

- Someone somewhere in someplace in Korea

Korea???
We have conquered Korea years ago!
Now QUK (Queendom of Unified Korea) is ruled by two Femocratic Queens!
That's the concert in honor of Femocratic Empresses!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fqdtL2Mt4lI.

The Empress of Peace, Empressesdom of Femocratic Lands.

Korea???
We have conquered Korea years ago!
Now QUK (Queendom of Unified Korea) is ruled by two Femocratic Queens!
That's the concert in honor of Femocratic Empresses!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fqdtL2Mt4lI.

The Empress of Peace, Empressesdom of Femocratic Lands.

"Huh"

Someone else somewhere else in someplace else in Korea

"The Femocratic Lands" is a nasty terrorist organization and the Arabian Emirates have an open state of war with.

The price of popcorn would rapidly rise on the Peninsula.