Treaty

untouchable

Treaty of Reciprocity in Military Assistance between DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE and Swash Plates And Tail Rotors involving Doom Squad

After due deliberation, the Leadership of the alliance Swash Plates And Tail Rotors and the Leadership of the alliance DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE, with involvement of the Leadership of the alliance Doom Squad, decided to enter into the following Treaty:

Article I.

Members of DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE should not attack members of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors. And vice versa.

Article II.

Members of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors should not attack, without provocation, members of alliances allied to and protected by DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE. And vice versa.

Article III.

DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE should share intelligence important to the security and international position of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors. And vice versa.

Article IV.

Swash Plates And Tail Rotors may help defend DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE. And vice versa.

Article V.

DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE may take part in any wars instigated by Swash Plates And Tail Rotors. And vice versa.

Article VI.

Swash Plates And Tail Rotors should interpret this Treaty taking into consideration customs and practices of DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE. And vice versa.

Article VII.

DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE is entitled to cancel this Treaty with 72 hours cancellation period, by issuing statement of such intent to Swash Plates And Tail Rotors. And vice versa.

Article VIII.

Any and all provisions of this Treaty which apply to the alliance DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE should also apply to the alliance Doom Squad. And vice versa.

Article IX.

In an event that this Treaty is cancelled only between Swash Plates And Tail Rotors and Doom Squad, it should remain binding between Swash Plates And Tail Rotors and DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE. And vice versa.

Signed for Swash Plates And Tail Rotors,

Untouchable - The Boss, Security Council Member
Sgt Gus - Main Rotor Blade, Security Council Member
Fasser - Berserker Brigade, Security Council Member
Zxcsd - Wing Man, Security Council Member
Murtibing - Grand Inquisiteur, Security Council Member
Lord von Manteuffel - Executive Officer
Nashorn - Legionnaire

Signed for DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE,

CubaQuerida, Angel of Death
TBRaiders, Wingman of Allarchon
Artigo, Powerlifting Champion of DBDC
Tayloj, Bunny King
Timmehhh, Minister of Wealth Redistribution

Signed for Doom Squad,

Hapapants - God Prince
Ghost - Doomanager
Caliph - Doombassador
Xavier Rengegade Angel - Doomarshall
Stonewall - Propaganda Doominister
Addaff - Doom Advisor
Supreme Emperor Daeg - Doom Advisor
High Chancellor Liq - Doom Advisor
Lord Hershey - Doom Advisor
Banned - Doom Advisor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a chaining-optional-non-aggression, optional defense, optional aggression at the discretion of DBDC/be quiet, SPATR treaty.  Congratulations on signing the status quo: DBDC agrees until at least one member decides not to anymore.

I hope that fixes your issues, SPATR :rolleyes:

Edited by Schattenmann

Yes, in point of fact it's not that I find a treaty that says you "should not" attack each other instead of "will not" silly, it's just that I hate you. You got me.  I am happy to be responsible for reuniting you, and as such claim exemption from any reckonings as thanks for my services as a hater match maker.

Some people just hate us both.
That's what bought us back together haters.
There will be a reckoning soon.I'm sure you know that by now.

You said the same thing about KB literally for months and did nothing about it. Your words are about as meaningless as they are incomprehensible.