A Non Grata Foreign Affairs Announcement

Stewie

The alternative, I suppose, is to have someone in the job who's basically a placeholder. (I know a few alliances with that issue as well.)

I'm partially to blame. When I posted my app to NG, I managed to turn the thread against the previous Deputy of Economics, Michael Scofeld. He didn't last the next war, but I am still here. NG has regretted that app ever since.

I blame Caustic.

I am sure TOP has other things on their mind right now... maybe ask them after their scheduled beating is finished.

That's OK. They will leak it to you later. Too bad you'll fight NSO, instead.

Bringing up events that were dead and buried years ago. Now I know how dane0 feels.

Why is King Xander still here?

Because the Once-and-Future King is one of the more active members in our communication channels. It's like he's doing an independent study on the worst elements of humanity or something. We call him out about not having a nation about twice a year, but he seems to be enjoying the life of a retired despot.

Because the Once-and-Future King is one of the more active members in our communication channels. It's like he's doing an independent study on the worst elements of humanity or something. We call him out about not having a nation about twice a year, but he seems to be enjoying the life of a retired despot.

Fascinating! Tell him to get in touch with me when he decides to remake Internet Superheroes, I want to fight him.

Special shoutout to Vacant who's apparently holding 3 deputy positions all at once. 

I guess the rest are good too. 

Vacant basically means "Tri and Unkajo are doing everything". With the way trades are going, I'm wondering if Tri made me deputy just so people would complain to me first.

Given my love of Grub's posts, I suppose that's for the best, anyway.

I am sure TOP has other things on their mind right now... maybe ask them after their scheduled beating is finished.

Strangely we'd be more likely to ask your help to beat down TOP then to ask TOP for help beating down you.  In any case, I have no energy for either.  Reward enough is to see TOP pulling a stunning display of first to last in one great war.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

• 2 weeks later...