How do I make them happy and how to change my nation's discription?

Pinewald

My Pinewald is new to CyberNations and the nation's happiness rating shows my people are furious. How do I fix that? What pages do I go to? I've bought enough land to keep the population density below 3 people a mile. They're still 'Furious'.  :frantic:

I've tried changing the description of my nation as offered by the edit window and no changes come. Is my nation too new for the option to kick in?

Any user giving me doable, understandable information- I will consider an alliance, trade deal or something.  :laugh:

Edited by Pinewald

A couple of early things to focus on:

Each resource in the game has certain bonuses - some of these will increase your population happiness, making, well, your population happier with you.  Filling those trade slots with different resources is a great way to boost your happiness.

Another way is through improvements.  You can purchase 1 improvement for every 1000 citizens you have, and to get more citizens, you'll need to buy infrastructure.  Happiness-boosting improvements aren't always the best though - there may be better choices to boost your trade ability, income, or military capabilities that you may want to consider first.

You only need to make citizens happy for 1 day: the day you collect taxes. Essentially, you have 20 days to find an alliance, educate yourself, implement what you have been taught, and in the process your citizens will be happier. You should: Reach 299 infrastructure Buy a harbor and a foreign ministry Get 5 trades that result in the 3 bonus resource trade circle - see my nation in game and get my connected resources and bonus resources. Learn what a tech deal is and do it to generate revenue for your nation. Be a responsible spender - do not go on "shopping sprees" when you receive $6mil. To change your nation description look at the small box menus on the left - Main Menu - Edit My Nation link --- there you can edit your nation slogan and your nation information. To edit your nation information you will choose one of three options: default, custom, or a mix and then Save Changes.

My Pinewald is new to CyberNations and the nation's happiness rating shows my people are furious. How do I fix that? What pages do I go to? I've bought enough land to keep the population density below 3 people a mile. They're still 'Furious'.  :frantic:

I've tried changing the description of my nation as offered by the edit window and no changes come. Is my nation too new for the option to kick in?

Any user giving me doable, understandable information- I will consider an alliance, trade deal or something.  :laugh:

New nations are bound to have low happiness.

Trade circles, having a military that is not too big and not too small, and setting your "government position" to certain things all help.

My best suggestion is to join a good alliance that can help you do all this.

Go back to the "edit my nation" page. You have to select the option "Use custom description."

Join my alliance, we have veteran nations who have played for years and we have guides to help you grow. We can get you a trade circle to boost your nation's happiness and tech deals to generate money to buy infra, tech and stuff.

Don't bother with more land; you've got more than enough already.
Anyway, as others have said trade, improvements and wonders will help get your happiness up; for the moment though, don't worry about it, as happiness only effects the amount of money you can collect, and you shouldn't be doing that until you have not collected for 20 days.

In terms of actually obtaining these things i would suggest, as others have done, going to join a good alliance; they will have guides and members willing to teach and advise you; as a basic criteria for a 'good' alliance I would suggest none with less than 50 members.