TPC and OP - So Happy Together

Stats?

Its a bit early out of our last what 4 or 5 wars? I got out of nuke anarchy 2 days ago. Not that Im not ready. But there are definatley more than a handfull of our nations who are war weary/rerolled that needed at least a few more days. Of course you look for a vulnerable time to hit.

Maybe next time we will do the same.

Come now Stevie, what did you expect? You and your friends have done similar, I call this payback in spades.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us can fight back to back battles and love every minute of it. Others may be a bit weary not given another 3 to 5 days, having already been in constant war since almost 2 weeks ago with RE, TPC, Misfits, D1, and lastly WD.

Following on from the above, now OP and TPC again to put us at more than 50% of days so far at war. We are taking pretty much all of TE on so please park your nonsense about "golden ages". TPCs has historically been to build and build and wait for everyone else to war. So its a bit rich.

It is not our fault that our competition withered up and died in our first 2 rounds. Waiting to war and building out of range is a joke of an accusation. We have looked to war to keep ourselves lower. You are lucky we went easy on you a few weeks ago. Yet naturally you take this opportunity to hit while SOME of our nations should not be anywhere near war.

I cal BS Stevie, what was written by kingjames was truth, and everyone knows he and I dont necesarily see I to eye on all things. Claiming your building alone, and not your scheming... for example asking D1 to help you when OP declared on you in a one on one war is foolish, shortsighted, and outright ignorant. You had to this was coming.

Sorry Stevie, 

I guess the guys that made the target lists should have checked out which of your nations actually fought in each war since one of your wars were only some of your nations here and some others there. After that, I guess they should have looked at who has less than 30 mil, and lost more than 450 ns in war previously. That way we could better match up and maybe they would have excluded some nations from the target lists and avoided this nonsense of people that needed to "reroll."  All your members save 1, created within a week of the round starting.

Also, thanks to a "rogue" you only had 2 nations that can hit you, only one has an MP. Just make sure you hit someone else so it doesnt look like your 75 mil WC will go unused. I would hate to be in an alliance where the guy with most money, doesn't help out their alliance mates. I will wait until yalls counter. I hope it comes Before the nukes, not after, but I know how confusion played too.  

Ezeriel, you have enough money, you are fine. I also hit you because I needed to dump my soldiers to hit mandarin with some GAs, his odds were too low. Sorry for the DD, but you seem like you can learn to counter with coordination easy enough. Tell stevie to have more than two wars before the end of the night

lol, you have just as much as me :P 

tbh, no matter how people argue things someone is still gonna be unhappy so we might as well just deal with it and enjoy .

I cal BS Stevie, what was written by kingjames was truth, and everyone knows he and I dont necesarily see I to eye on all things. Claiming your building alone, and not your scheming... for examplearrow-10x10.png asking D1 to help you when OP declared on you in a one on one war is foolish, shortsighted, and outright ignorant. You had to this was coming.

You are so stupid! OP attacked us while we were still with nations in Nuclear Anarchy. Are you still trying to bring up 2 rounds ago? Get out! You arent evenarrow-10x10.png on the battlefield.

TPC are the masters of building and building and waiting for everyone else to fight. OP have done this more than several times. When you point the finger, at least 3 are pointing right back at you.

At least come up with an argument that isnt so ridiculously laughable.

I'm here to fightarrow-10x10.png, not to talk, so I'll keep this simple. 

Stop whining. It's TE. I stand by what I said earlier. Ask anyone who used to fight us how softarrow-10x10.png we were tactically when we rolled into battle. Hell, some of our greatest accomplishments were through long bloody wars--which came when we were on top and had targets on our backs.

To your credit, you haven't been sitting back this round. That doesn't change the fact that your rep is Avengers is an alliance that either waits to war or jumps in someone else's fight, and that you pretty much down declared this round to get things started. There is a simple solution to this--stop caring and keep doing what you're doing or kill and rule with an iron fist. Nobody is going to care how you spinarrow-10x10.png whatever here--what matters are results. No one can take that away. 

Whining accusationsarrow-10x10.png? Seriously?

Stop being delusional. Last round you all bitched out and DoWd on each other. Our only optionsarrow-10x10.png were #1 Build out of range or #2 attack anyways. You accuse us of both so how is that even possible??? We went with the later.

2 rounds ago, you suicided straight into us without any offensive slots to use, and we wrecked your nations 1 at a time.

Lets leave the past out of it.

This round we opened with nothing more than a wee skirmish because #1 we didnt want to wreck you, and #2 some of our nations couldnt make it so we couldnt declare on all the AAs we wanted to at the time.

We diliberatley did not engage weak nations, only nations we perceived would give us a fight. Some nations were even taken of target lists when we spied info and found out they were almost broke.

As I said. Next time we wont bother to leave our opponents nations in tact if this is how you want to try to fight us.

Cue the claims of more whining and spinning.

No more D1 to help you fight another defensive war. :smug:  Lets see you fight your own wars for once as I'm sure Stevie is panicking and is desperately seeking others for help. ^_^

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You are so stupid! OP attacked us while we were still with nations in Nuclear Anarchy. Are you still trying to bring up 2 rounds ago? Get out! You arent evenarrow-10x10.png on the battlefield.

TPC are the masters of building and building and waiting for everyone else to fight. OP have done this more than several times. When you point the finger, at least 3 are pointing right back at you.

At least come up with an argument that isnt so ridiculously laughable.

Come on Stevie I thought much more of you than that. Resorting to personal attacks is no dignified. I do admire how you stubbornly stick to the same story, keep it up. Edited by paul711

Technology: 501.43. Literacy Rate: 100.00% Infrastructure: 3,501.21 (Peak Infrastructure 3,599.11)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 151,795 Attacking + 267,603 Defending = 419,398 Casualties

Current Dollars Available: $68,098,492.90   (Surplus)

Im shakin in ma boots.

BG you have no clue but i still love you. Stevie shut up. to call this less then even is a joke and you know as well as i that we have no real advantage here.

spin your words but don't think anyone's going to buy that your the victim here maybe BG but that's it.

I admit I don't have a clue what happened prior to my re-start last round, and last round I didn't agree with The actions of TA or D1 For that matter. I made that known last round, also as stated in my various other post from the wars with D1 and WD I didn't agree with TA's attacks in the start of all this in this round. However I also stated that when all of this started TA did not just out right play dirty and attacked one alliance and destroyed them and everyone knows they could have. Instead they attacked 3 alliances lightly, as in they only attacked with a few of their nations and only hit a few nations in each alliance. And for the record I definitely don't see TA as victims in this....

With that said, you know me just as a lot of people do and that is I try to keep things fair, just and fun as much as possible. I don't believe In beating an alliance into the dirt, I don't believe in attacking an alliance that is a drastic underdog, I don't believe in attacking an alliance less than 10 days out of war, I don't believe in dirty spy ops, and I don't believe in attacking an alliance already at war(without just cause). Maybe I'm naive in thinking that TE can't be this way or that other people don't feel the same way.

I really don't have anything bad to say about this war other than the same thing anyone else would say if the roles were reversed, and that is TA just got out of a war just days prior to this one. Now I understand this is reciprocating or even a retaliation for their past actions but as someone who has friends on both sides I hope things can be different in future rounds.

You know I love you too and every one in TPC, I've said it before TPC will always be where my heart is.....

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Let it be noted the Avengers have again approved nations from other alliances.

One of whom was the leader of the alliance known as, The Angels Of War.

It looks like their top ranked nations have jumped over to the Avengers.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000165

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000151

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000317

The following nation was previously in the Roman Empire.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000030

Why am i not surprised again that as soon as the war looks like it may not go the mighty Avengers way, they go begging to others for help. :facepalm:  If it wasn't already, this should make it loud and clear how desperate they are not to lose their dominant position and quest to take every flag.

Those pesky Roman Empire members! KiWi, what have you done?!

Let it also be noted that the Avengers accepts members all round long, temporary or permanent. I would personally like to issue a formal invitation to Daenerys Targaryen to join the Avengers. We need some help covering lower tiers, and believe you would be perfect for the job, with your excellent fighting skills and knack for spotting flag runners!

Inbox me for details, and thank you for the advertisement!

I thought you's were ignoring me. :ehm:

"We need some help covering lower tiers"

I was helping http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=827 ^_^ Built tech,infra, air just to smash his air force to bits.  :gun:  Unfortunately, i didn't even notice until the last couple of days of the war, i wasn't expecting an Avenger to ever be in my range but i also wasn't expecting an Avenger to re-roll. I mean my ns was only 3 and he had already gotten in about 5 or so defeat alerts but i had to laugh when i seen the messages and the aa affiliation. The 'butthurt' was very strong in that one. He lost over 3 mill for his troubles. :smug: My nation is solely being used for temp trades, you simply can't hurt it no matter how much you try too.

I also find it funny that the Avengers will now let anyone join their ranks to try to justify stacking their alliance. This only happens when they're on the receiving end of a rolling as of course they'll invite anyone to burn for them.

Just remember AOW and anyone else who decides to jump in on other aa's wars to help friends, when you return to your aa, don't expect anymore rebuild time.

Also it looks like AOW moved all their nuke nations over, they had +30 so when someone hits them with nukes, they can only blame themselves for having little to none. A risky move to say the less.

I can see many of you who i refer to come and go, i know you're trying very hard to think of something to say back and i'd be a little impressed if you can respond with more than just saying how bad i am for saying such things, how I'm a liar and know nothing. Your best bet is to ignore those who call your bs out when you have nothing on them but that isn't a good idea most of the time. :ehm:

I will simply say this. I like how your day is so exciting that you're spending it refreshing this page to see who is reading your posts.

No need to refresh if you know how to use the forums. Btw, I frequent and do many things at the same time, not just cn stuff.

Their big advantage has been their huge cash reserves and their top nations have been re-buying everything they lose right after being nuked. It seems Avengers will never let anyone have any advantages, no matter who Stevie has to beg too.   :facepalm: 

I mean I really didn't expect anything less. Stevie always runs for help when things get tough. Did the same thing 3 rounds ago when he was caught flag running and got wrecked.

I remember that, Stevie came begging me to help him against TEPD, an alliance that had over 50 nations and many much bigger than my nation at the time. When they hit us (Misfits) and me together with stevie, he continued to turtle while sitting on 40 or so mill, he'd only help with navy attacks. ^_^

I will simply say this. I like how your day is so exciting that you're spending it refreshing this page to see who is reading your posts.

I just heard that AoW, NLON and Skaro signed a defense treaty together? If anyone attacks either one, they attack all 3? :huh: Did anyone make an announcement of this treaty on the owf?

Nooblets in this game seriously need to be taught a lesson about how it works around here. I'm surprised the Avengers haven't yet signed up too.

I just heard that AoW, NLON and Skaro signed a defense treaty together? If anyone attacks either one, they attack all 3? :huh: Did anyone make an announcement of this treaty on the owf?

Nooblets in this game seriously need to be taught a lesson about how it works around here. I'm surprised the Avengers haven't yet signed up too.

Well topic is now complete guys DT has posted we can all pack up and go home.

And Citadel or should i be more specific and say Alexion15 once again continues to contribute absolutely nothing to the topic.

But this isn't the place to ask Cazaric if that treaty was signed, the fact is, i don't believe they have made any place to discuss it and i only asked here as Cazaric was here reading it but left. :huh: It must be true. :popcorn:

Alexio15 you should stick to trying to be a politician over in the SE forums, or at least try to keep the pointless and childish post over there.

Dude why so hostile towards fellow players? For all we know alexio is a psychopathic killer who will find you and kill you very slowly. And its just damn rude. He was just like kids, time to stop playin' let's go back to peaceful building!!! Another possibility is alexoo goes home and cries until his room is filled with tears and he ragequits and thats another lost TE player :(
Anyway Avengers are awful I was in their for a few months and they wouldn't let me lead them all the way to winning with dignity. Anyway all their temp trades are multis of Stevie with help of the pro, musmahhu. Its awful I know. To destroy them, we needs TPC, op, citadel, roman empire, misfits, and whoever else to merge and I lead them to the destruction of Stevie.

Also, Paul you asshole, where the hell did you go? Yearly picnic trip?