official mcxa declaration

Doge7777

Darn, I'm in his range but have 2 more days before I can leave anarchy. Hersh will have him ZIed by then :/ Thanks a lot, Starfox!

I opened the Doom book of Prophecy and it predicts his infra will be erased like it never existed... :ehm:

Clause 3 states..... nobody can fight anyone.

Well you can but then we got to get up off our drunk asses and get in it again.

So... have a dance off or something. Use pillows, preferably while attired in satin teddies and take pics, put them on tumblr.

Clause 3 states..... nobody can fight anyone.

Well you can but then we got to get up off our drunk asses and get in it again.

So... have a dance off or something. Use pillows, preferably while attired in satin teddies and take pics, put them on tumblr.

I don't see mxca as part of any peace agreement and what I do with my nation is none of your business but if you want to make it yours come at me... :awesome: :war:

Edited by Stonewall14

I know we carried our treaty over to SNX but I'm pretty sure that LSF never formally cancelled the treaty with MCXA.

I'll start a vote. brb

Please attack me commie pinko...PLEASE!!! :awesome: :war: :nuke:

Oh.... Hey, guys... Did we just hit something?....
Nvmd. I think it was just pot hole.

But in all seriousness, have fun getting raped. Just when I thought it was over, you bring me fresh meat. I thank you, sir. :)

So who is going to do the raping? And since when was that ever in any alliance of CN an acceptable thing to state, even in jest in response to a joke/rogue declare from a two nation alliance?

(Ooc): seriously, cut that crap out.

So who is going to do the raping? And since when was that ever in any alliance of CN an acceptable thing to state, even in jest in response to a joke/rogue declare from a two nation alliance?

(Ooc): seriously, cut that crap out.

Since when were you OWF police? O.o

Oh crap. There I go again, thinking out loud....

I do apologize sir. If there is anything I can do to appease the friendly, fun loving membership of Polaris.....

Edited by Fox Fire

Since when were you OWF police? O.o

Oh crap. There I go again, thinking out loud....

I do apologize sir. If there is anything I can do to appease the friendly, fun loving membership of Polaris.....

05 Feb 2015 - 09:35 AM.

Apparently you and I have totally different ideas of what is friendly or fun.  Raping may be on your list of fun or friendly activities, I read through mine again and cannot find it anywhere.

05 Feb 2015 - 09:35 AM.

Apparently you and I have totally different ideas of what is friendly or fun.  Raping may be on your list of fun or friendly activities, I read through mine again and cannot find it anywhere.

I apologize to everyone here who does not know what the word rape means... Allow me to assist you...

Rape:

noun

unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
statutory rape.
an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation:
the rape of the countryside.
Archaic. the act of seizing and carrying off by force.
verb (used with object), raped, raping.
to commit the crime of rape on (a person).
to plunder (a place); despoil.
to seize, take, or carry off by force.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Carry on.

How much of a goddamned mongoloid you are.

I'm Irish, sir. One of the largest ethnic groups in Foxburo. Although we do have a significant Chinese population here as well.

Regardless, we at Foxburo do not take kindly to empty threats from dead alliances. So once I find an MCXA member in my range, I will rape them twice as hard, just for you, dear Rey. :)

Unfortunately, Doge has more or less ceased his existence before even having a chance to declare a single war, and Santa Clause hasn't quite made it down here yet. But if he ever does, he won't be the one delivering presents this year, as I have a stocking full of nukes with Santas name on it.

I hope this makes you fell better about your friendly neighborhood mongoloids here in Foxburo.

• 2 weeks later...