Femocratic Lands - The Birth of the Empressesdom

Greatest Mothers

OOC preliminary notice to readers:
This factbook is based on a sequence of feminist quotes, all real and all extremes.
The factbook has a moderate sexual content (words only) and can be considered both a horrifying roleplay and a small history lesson on the most extreme feminism.
Enjoy with caution.

THE BIRTH OF Femocratic Lands

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." - Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.

"All men are rapists and that's all they are" - Marilyn French, Autress (later, advisoress to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign).

"Women who have sex with men are traitors to their sex" - Tiina Rosenberg, professor at Lund University and leader of Swedish "F!" party.

"All heterosexual intercourse is rape" - Andrea Dworkin, American radical feminist and writer.

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression." - Sheila Jeffreys, professor in Political Science and in Sexual Politics at the University of Melbourne in Australia.

"And if the professional rapist is to be separated from the average dominant heterosexual (male), it may be mainly a quantitative difference" - Susan Griffin, from "Rape: The All-American Crime".

"All heterosexual intercourse is rape" - Catharine MacKinnon, American feminist, scholar, lawyer, teacher and activist.

"The simple fact is that every woman must be willing to be identified as a lesbian to be fully feminist" (National NOW Times, January, 1988).

"If the classroom situation is very heteropatriarchal - a large beginning class of 50 to 60 students, say, with few feminist - I am likely to define my task as largely one of recruitment...of persuading students that women are oppressed" - Professor Joyce Trebilcot of Washington University.

"Marriage has existed for the benefit of men; and has been a legally sanctioned method of control over women.... We must work to destroy it. The end of the institution of marriage is a necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore it is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to live individually with men.... All of history must be re-written in terms of oppression of women. We must go back to ancient female religions like witchcraft" (from "The Declaration of Feminism," November, 1971).

These are the ******* men who are going to rape people! - Vanja Krajina, a participant in a university-sanctioned womens studies protest against making available data on the growing epidemic of educational marginalization, court-ordered drugging and suicide that affects boys, made herself a notable public figure for her speech directed at attendees to a lecture on November 16, 2012 at the University of Toronto. All males were, in her logic, deserving of the label potential rapist".

"Women have their faults / men have only two: / everything they say / everything they do." - Popular Feminist Graffiti.

"We identify the agents of our oppression as men.......ALL MEN HAVE OPPRESSED WOMEN.....We do not need to change ourselves, but to change men......The most slanderous evasion of all is that women can oppress men." - The Redstockings Manifesto.

"If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males." - Mary Daly, Professor at Boston College, 2001.

"Women MUST and WILL have equality, and this is the ONLY way to achieve TRUE equality" - My name is Krista Jane Heflin, otherwise known as "The Femitheist". I am a female, a feminist, and someone who believes strongly in True Equality.

"The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race." - Sally Miller Gearhart, in "The Future - If There Is One - Is Female".

"For instance, if humanity were to undergo say a transformation of the short-term solutions sort. It would be sensible for 1-10% of the global population to remain male" - Krista Jane Heflin, aka "The Femitheist".

"Every woman's son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman" - Andrea Dworkin.

"Heterosexuality is a die-hard custom through which male-supremacist institutions insure their own perpetuity and control over us. Women are kept, maintained and contained through terror, violence, and the spray of semen...[Lesbianism is] an ideological, political and philosophical means of liberation of all women from heterosexual tyranny... " - Cheryl Clarke, "Lesbianism, An Act of Resistance," in This Bridge Called My Back: Writing by Radical Women of Color.

"Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release." - Germaine Greer.

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." - Andrea Dworkin.

Hello, my name is Mary Man-Hating-Is-Fun. I am 23 years old, and I am what a feminist looks like. Ever since I learned to embrace my feminist nature, I found great joy in threatening men's lives, flicking off frat brothers and plotting the patriarchys death. I hate men because they are men, because I see them for what they are: misogynistic, sexist, oppressive and absurdly pathetic beings who only serve to pollute and contaminate this world with war, abuse, oppression and rape - On May 3, 2005 at University of New Hampshire an organization called Feminist Action League held a conference called Patriarchy Slam - 40 women in the audience, many wearing scissors around their necks, laughed and clapped, then broke into a light-hearted song about castration.

"MALE:...represents a variant of or deviation from the category of female. The first males were mutants...the male sex represents a degeneration and deformity of the female" - From 'A feminist Dictionary; ed. Kramarae and Triechler, Pandora Press, 1985.

"MAN:...an obsolete life form... an ordinary creature who needs to be watched...a contradictory baby-man..." - From 'A feminist Dictionary; ed. Kramarae and Triechler, Pandora Press, 1985.

"We are, as a sex, infinitely superior to men" - Elizabeth Cady Stanton.

"I question the use of the word humanity regarding men" - Krista Jane Heflin, The Femitheist.

"Men are animals. Don't you think so?" - Ireen von Wachenfeldt, radical feminist leader in Sweden.

She could never take an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. The weak and flaccid parity would make her nearly puke. She wants an eye for a tooth, and a life for an eye.
― Helen Zahavi, from "Dirty Weekend".

I honestly have been reassessing the fact that I am giving care to these little future rapists, and what that says about me and my separatism. I know it is kinda going against my principles to support and care for these little *******" - Danielle Elina Pynnonen is the child-care worker who labeled a 9 year old boy in her care as Mr. Rape Threat and discussed the open desire to harm him and other male children in her care.

"The fact is, it's only 2-year-olds and violent men who use violence to get what they want" - Terry O'Neill, president of the National Organization for Women.

"Life in this society being, at best, an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women, there remains to civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation, and destroy the male sex" - Valerie Jean Solanas, writer of SCUM (Society for Cutting Up Men) Manifesto.

"Solanas line up all the men are obliged to: war, violence, money system, imagination, ugly buildings and more. She puts forward the thesis that men are biologically inferior to women and that it is the foundation for all problems" - Josefin von Zeipel Segerberg is the director of the SCUM Theater in Sweden, named after the anti-male manifesto by Valerie Solanas "the society for cutting up men." She is also a Valdsamma hat promotorn (promoter of violence and hatred). Segerberg is also the star of a video on youtube, posted in November 2010 depicting herself murdering a newspaper reading man, dancing in celebration, licking the bullet wounds on the corpse, and giggling. The video ends with the clear advocacy of murder: "do your part". Segerberg also participates in an event called "Hetero Hate Day" where hatred is celebrated and promoted by the Gothenburg Queer Institute.

THRILL SEEKING FEMALES UNITE! Life in this society being, at best, an utter bore, this THREE DAY RADICAL FEMINIST CONFERENCE is for civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females who want to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex. Workshops, guest presenters and social activities, plus a space to celebrate and re-member the life and work of Valerie Solanas and other radical feminists" - September 23-25th, 2011, two members of the Radfem Hub and Radfem Forum, Danielle Elina Pynnonen (Allecto) and her partner, Big Brother UK 5 contestant Kat Kitten Pinder (Amazon Mancrusher) organized and hosted a three day feminist conference in Perth Australia that they called the SCUM Conference.

"This practice of castration, Breeder usage, and sample collection [of semen] would continue until it was scientifically possible to create female children entirely from the organic material of female adults. Then, the existence of men would no longer be necessary at all. Long-term solution implementation would follow" - Femitheist Divine, Women Are More Important Reproductively + More Website: The New Era of Feminism, July 6, 2012.

"It is time for the End of Men, and this goes far beyond mere castration. We will wipe them from the Earth, half of the entirety of our population, for the greater good of the least offensive side, and for their own good as well" - Femitheist Divine, Re-defining the World: The End of Men, Website: The New Era of Feminism, June 14, 2012.

"Hygiene! Happiness! Health!"
labrys_by_rainingcrow.png
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/202/4/7/labrys_by_rainingcrow.png
Image: courtesy of Rainingcrow @deviantart

• 4 weeks later...

Holy fok, wots goin' on in diese people's heads, most unsettling & angering.

4get progress, 4get civilization, 4get all those who came b4 & conquered darkness, carnivorous predators, plagues & starvation,

those who fought True injustice, exploitation, oppression.

4 in the Grim Darkness of Diese People's Heads, there is only Hel. Gehenna. Diyu. Dei-yok. Avici. Suffering.

Nao I noe y sum pepru kall Diese People 'FemiNazis'.

An Eyes 4 ein "Eye" leaves the Whole Welt heavily irradiated, verily cold, ded.

Cannot in2 enjoy, much disturb.