Glorious Peace

OsRavan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still don't get it, do you?

I make an effort to like IRON, but then you show up. Please do IRON a favor and become more intelligent.  

Calling the ex-president the current president? Nope.... Apparently I did not. Care to enlighten me? I'm generally good at admitting my own faults, so no hard feelings....

Calling the ex-president the current president? Nope.... Apparently I did not. Care to enlighten me? I'm generally good at admitting my own faults, so no hard feelings....

You really are doing a poor job of representing your alliance right now.

He was making a joke by doing exactly the same thing Finster did.

Finster referred to an ex-emperor of NpO as the emperor, so he referred to an ex-president of IRON as the president.

You really are doing a poor job of representing your alliance right now.

He was making a joke by doing exactly the same thing Finster did.

Finster referred to an ex-emperor of NpO as the emperor, so he referred to an ex-president of IRON as the president.

I guess it was so funny I forgot to laugh. :/

I figured that was the joke based on Abbas's comment but I was really hoping it was something better.... On the other hand, their DoW was just as terrible, so IDK why I was expecting something good...

Carry on...

Edited by Fox Fire

It's not that you forgot to laugh, it's that you are dumb.

I'm pretty sure it's that I forgot to laugh.... I mean, I'll admit, the DoW confused the hell out of me, and I had to have it explained to me in order to understand it, but even after that I was like "Well that's fucking stupid."

Believe me, if it was funny, I'd give TOP some credit. But it was stupid....

Like in the thread about the "mcxa DoW" where Fox Fire referred to raping as a fun, acceptable activity?

Fox Fire spent too much time around NGers. I apologize if it led to offending the burgeroize sentimentality with uncivilized talk. Please go back to crusading against the Doomunist barbarians as normal.

Please leave talk of raep with Non Grata where it belongs.

I'm pretty sure it's that I forgot to laugh.... I mean, I'll admit, the DoW confused the hell out of me, and I had to have it explained to me in order to understand it, but even after that I was like "Well that's !@#$@#$ stupid."

Believe me, if it was funny, I'd give TOP some credit. But it was stupid....

Riiiiight. Never change :P