Dear whoever created my wiki page

Blade 619

Dear Anonymous User,

Firstly thank you for finding the time at 03:59, January 5, 2015 (one presumes UTC) to create for me a little page on the CN Wiki. Despite playing the game for roughly eight and a half years I never found the time, or the inclination, to actually do this myself. I would especially like to thank you for describing my as a "Little shit head." showing you are capable of creating a complete, grammatically correct, sentence to describe someone. That being what it is, I am not exactly sure what I did to piss you off enough to have you create this page be worth your time. Mostly I am just glad that whatever I did whilst watching a repeat of The Office (US) with my lady irked you enough to do what I did not get around to since the creation of CN Wiki.

All the best,

Blade 619

p.s. I suggest you get some more sleep, it has been shown to make people less grumpy.

Maybe the better question is, does it win you more notic as an intelligent opinion maker and rhetorician, or does it make people think you're merely an !@#$%^&?

Good questions, all around! Gold star!

So, Margrave, do you think user Blade 619 getting so worked up that he comes onto the OWF to divulge that, oh my, he ~has a girlfriend~ will work in protecting him from such acts in the future? Edited by Neo Uruk

So, Margrave, do you think user Blade 619 getting so worked up that he comes onto the OWF to divulge that, oh my, he ~has a girlfriend~ will work in protecting him from such acts in the future?

Are we playing 20 Cyclical Questions?

So, Margrave, do you think user Blade 619 getting so worked up that he comes onto the OWF to divulge that, oh my, he ~has a girlfriend~ will work in protecting him from such acts in the future?

Worked up? Not at all. Mocking the person who did it? Yes. 

Anatomy of a post by Neo Uruk

Introduction: Begin with an ironic (usually heavily sarcastic) statement of congratulations to the poster being quoted.

Body: *Always* ignore the basic premise of quoted post (VERY IMPORTANT). Extract one minor, often insignificant part of the post and mock it. It is crucial to surround one word or phrase with tildes, thereby presenting it as being the most ludicrous idea conceived in the history of mankind. In general, there should be little to no reason for mocking the post or author of said post. Typically there will be no apparent cause or reason.

Conclusion: There will rarely be need for a conclusion of any sort, as (see above) there will generally not be a point to the post or reason for posting it. A conclusion for nonsense is unnecessary and a waste of time.

Additional notes:

A) Excessive use of hyperbole is helpful and sometimes necessary.

B) There will always be AA's and users whose asses need to be kissed. This list changes monthly so be sure to post accordingly.

C) Always remember Neo Uruk posts are the most important in their respective threads.

D) The length of the post/argument being responded to is irrelevant. One or two sentences will suffice in any and every Neo Uruk posting situation.

Also, I'm still curious which rerun of The Office was being watched. When you've got a minute I'd love to know. Thanks!

Are we playing 20 Cyclical Questions?

I mean, you started it!

He's pretty worked up to try and bring in the "you need to get a life" shit. Granted, I haven't looked at what was on the wiki, but unless it was a few pages long there's no real time taken to make/edit a wiki page; Saying that as someone who doesn't even do wiki shit.

-snip-

Try harder?

Introduction: Begin with an ironic (usually heavily sarcastic) statement of congratulations to the poster being quoted.

Body: *Always* ignore the basic premise of quoted post (VERY IMPORTANT). Extract one minor, often insignificant part of the post and mock it. It is crucial to surround one word or phrase with tildes, thereby presenting it as being the most ludicrous idea conceived in the history of mankind. In general, there should be little to no reason for mocking the post or author of said post. Typically there will be no apparent cause or reason.

Conclusion: There will rarely be need for a conclusion of any sort, as (see above) there will generally not be a point to the post or reason for posting it. A conclusion for nonsense is unnecessary and a waste of time.

Additional notes:

B) There will always be AA's and users whose asses need to be kissed. This list changes monthly so be sure to post accordingly.

C) Always remember Neo Uruk posts are the most important in their respective threads.

D) The length of the post/argument being responded to is irrelevant. One or two sentences will suffice in any and every Neo Uruk posting situation.

Also, I'm still curious which rerun of The Office was being watched. When you've got a minute I'd love to know. Thanks!

This is fairly accurate. Although, D can be wrong at times, sometimes he uses just 2 words, or if you are really lucky he'll go for a paragraph.

If you consider a hyperbole mocking someone for "overuse of hyperbole" more power to you. I personally don't find it very funny, but if it's your cup of tea, whatever. I just think it's awesome the amount of effort expended to get so much of it wrong. How often do I use tildes? Come on, man. It's very rare that I kiss ass (read: I never kiss ass)

Edited by Neo Uruk

lol. I find your response to this person superb

Why thank you, it was fun writing it!

I'm sure your incessant OWF whining about it will make them feel like the time was wasted.

Incessant:

adjective

(of something regarded as unpleasant) continuing without pause or interruption.

Is probably how most people would describe your use of the OWF.

This is the heart of the matter right here.

Season 2... probably around performance Review... We're currently working through season 5 xD.

Interesting.... googling their IP, 65.186.222.253 they show up on a list of IPs and "Project Honey Pot" as the top link. I find this hilarious.

Hahahaha, the irony!

Never expect Uruk to be able to read subtleties in text my good man. He is essentially a thousand moneys bashing angrily at a thousand keyboards.

Additional notes:

We're watching on Netflix (what adverts?) So we're just running through them as a sorta post dinner chill out.

Dear OP, whoever it was, be glad that you reached out and touched someone's life to such an extent. Not many have such an impact on their fellow humans. You are indeed blessed.

As am I... May we all continue to piss them off until they leave this little world behind.

Fixed  :ehm:

:smug:

I mean, you started it!

He's pretty worked up to try and bring in the "you need to get a life" !@#$. Granted, I haven't looked at what was on the wiki, but unless it was a few pages long there's no real time taken to make/edit a wiki page; Saying that as someone who doesn't even do wiki !@#$.

Try harder?

:facepalm: