The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

I'm thinking as long as he has a mention in your nation slogan space the usual prereqs dont apply.

Also shazam! You're at the sweet spot and you are STILL ranked number one. That's quite an incredible collection of land there.

Point well taken.  And thanks, but I'm just as cool with relinquishing the title (as long as it stays within DBDC).  I wasn't meaning to jab him too hard, just wordsmithing a bit.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a way I almost feel sorry for you Cuba - a "normal" nation that took the damage you have would get a vastly expanded target space as a result. Appears you are just so well put together even at ZI you still have the same old targets huh? Like I said I almost feel sorry for you but clearly it's a position you worked hard to get to and many others envy so I will refrain from pity :D

Anyway I want to thank you and your guys and also WTF and theirs for making such an entertaining spectacle here. My  :popcorn:  stocks are performing very well.

Nobody is jealous of cuba as far as i know. Maybe the slimy piece of crap hime is? idk.

The only reason why cuba got big is because every nation he attacked.... he sucked them off and basically licked their hole to get peace after attacking so that he can maintain his stolen stats.

While other DBDC nations were fighting real targets, cuba would cherry pick inactive and/or weak targets to gain tech and land with very little risk. He is the worst type of raider a cowardly selfish one.

If a nation or aa does fight back he runs around irc/ skype crying and whining for help. Its really pathetic i have seen it many a time.

Edited by christian trojans

Nobody is jealous of cuba as far as i know. Maybe the slimy piece of crap hime is? idk.

The only reason why cuba got big is because every nation he attacked.... he sucked them off and basically licked their hole to get peace after attacking so that he can maintain his stolen stats.

While other DBDC nations were fighting real targets, cuba would cherry pick inactive and/or weak targets to gain tech and land with very little risk. He is the worst type of raider a cowardly selfish one.

If a nation or aa does fight back he runs around irc/ skype crying and whining for help. Its really pathetic i have seen it many a time.

So in addition to not making a single on-topic reference or statement, you choose to go ultra-vulgar and hurl personal insults publicly.

This entire thread seems to validate your erasure.  

:smh:

At first I was supporting  CT and the fall of DBDC, but now Im sort of rooting for Cuba to win this. Sure they might be pulling off cheap tricks such as war slot filling but so what? We all know Cuba and co are going to win. Sure fighting back is honourable but whats the point of making up lies just to make him look bad?

Edited by Isolatar

At first I was supporting  CT and the fall of DBDC, but now Im sort of rooting for Cuba to win this. Sure they might be pulling off cheap tricks such as war slot filling but so what? We all know Cuba and co are going to win. Sure fighting back is honourable but whats the point of making up lies just to make him look bad?

So you are rooting for Cuba/DBDC now that it's a guarantee that they aren't going to fall? Are you just jumping on the bandwagon or am I reading this wrong? 

EDIT: Errr... are you saying you're switching who you are rooting for because of CTs lies? I'm curious as to which part you think is a lie. It seems as though CT is mostly posting opinions. 

Not that I have an opinion on you switching sides.. just wondering. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Isn't that the whole point of raiding? You raid to profit, not to have a fight and risk your loot.

Attacking weak/inactive nations for land, tech, and money is the point of raiding   -_-

Im switching sides mostly because of CT constantly lying. Unless hes got evidence of Cuba going round asking for help, Im going to stay on his side.

Cuba has been known to decisively win wars. He brings everything in order to win. He won't risk war unless he is sure of absolute victory even in the worst case scenario. I am not saying thats a character flaw or positive, just that it is a trait... so it follows that Cuba would ask for help. 

But tbf who wouldn't ask their allies for help when hitting a (then sanctioned) alliance like WTF? 

I don't believe CT is lying but at the same time I don't see how something so trivial could sway your stance so easily. 

Cuba said it best:

OwTHp7o.png

It'd be ludacris to have to deal with a nation like that without game planning. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

A member of DBDC, indeed one that I fought in this war and -not many people know this- a former member of the WTF has put the following in his bio:

I'm out. Long been thinking of it; decided to go. Why: Game can't bother me anymore. I don't care losing infra, fighting wars, I just went on with my allies in this war, but when they're all fanatic on the forums; I am like, yeah, whatever. Just lost my intention, willingness (or whatever you say in English -I'm Dutch, not a English native speaker-. So no harm to anyone; I'll just throw in some nukes and Desconistan will be gone soon. Have a happy CN time ya' all. Des.

We have the following to say to him:

Dear Desconistan, we are really sorry  about this turn of events. We certainly do not want you to leave this game. I'd love to tell you that you can come back to us but you have attacked the WTF - which is one of our cardinal rules about membership. 

You have fought a gallant war and should be proud of your nation. We are proud to have fought a war with you and have only admiration for your abilities as a player.

We hope you will come back to the game that tens of thousands have loved but a few dozen are currently destroying. And if you do, make sure you are on the side of the good guys. You are too honorable to do otherwise.

Edit: forgot to put [QUOTE] :)

Edited by thespindoctor

When I first read this, I was surprised because it's the first time I've seen a comment from you that sounds like you may actually have a clue about what it means to have ethics. 

Thankfully I looked at your nation and figured out what is really happening.  I see that you are down to "only" 35,809 technology.  Yes folks, I do mean DOWN, as in CT's technology before he started this was the usual DBDC level of outrageous.  I'm sure someone can let us know what it was when he started. 

Being nuked by nations with 50K to 60K plus technology must not be pleasent.  Another month of fighting and you may even end up in the averages as far as technology levels.  Poor CT.

I believe that was around 68-69K tech

Projecting so hard!  :lol1:

Ill go ahead and just leave this one here

Br5i3FE.png

Cuba has been known to decisively win wars. He brings everything in order to win. He won't risk war unless he is sure of absolute victory even in the worst case scenario. I am not saying thats a character flaw or positive, just that it is a trait... so it follows that Cuba would ask for help. 

But tbf who wouldn't ask their allies for help when hitting a (then sanctioned) alliance like WTF? 

I don't believe CT is lying but at the same time I don't see how something so trivial could sway your stance so easily. 

Cuba said it best:

OwTHp7o.png

Welp he is still posting like he is relevant.  How to erase the already Unknown?

I need some beakers to do science.  This might take some time.

CT... If anyone is jellies of Cuba or DBDC it is your biggest and most butthurt supporter... The great and not at all powerful.... UNKNOWN SMURF....

Now, let us get back on topic of "the topic you've all been waiting for"

Im switching sides mostly because of CT constantly lying. Unless hes got evidence of Cuba going round asking for help, Im going to stay on his side.

Cuba said it best:

OwTHp7o.png

Isolator,

As you can see from the screen shot of cuba himself on skype... describing how he runs around begging for help when someone fights back.

When bones and i were friends he told me that cuba was asking him to attack me but bones refused.

Trust me cuba refuses to fight a 1v1.

Remember when ron paul attacked cuba and hine attacked ron paul? That was cuba asking for help.

Like i said before: cuba runs around crying and begging!

Isolator,

As you can see from the screen shot of cuba himself on skype... describing how he runs around begging for help when someone fights back.

doesn't the screen shot say, "there is no outside help for fighting nations our size" 

literally meaning... he cant be begging for help? 

I am confused.

Edit - Spelling. 

Edited by gowfanatic

doesn't the screen shot say, "there is no outside help for fighting nations our size" 

literally meaning... he cant be begging for help? 

I am confused.

Edit - Spelling. 

sigh! if u cant see in the ss that cuba actively runs around for help by reading that ss just watch the AA membership whenever they r at war.

If you watched DBDC over the past 3 weeks you would have seen hime the slimy coward attack his own alliance mate and "good friend" at cubas request.

You would have seen nations from multiple alliances join DBDC to attack WTF.

As i said b4 i wont say it again multiple nations including bones were asked by cuba to attack me.

Why would you fight 1v1 instead of crushing fools with overwhelming force? That's just stupid. Of course he is going to set up staggers, make sure you are covered and have a plan to beat you into nothing. To not have that planned out would be stupid and irresponsible.

You and your logic.. have no place here

I have logs as well:

<cuba> I need your help

<L_H> Sorry bud I can't help, too busy

<cuba> Ahhhhh

<CT> I need your help

<L_H> Sorry bud I can't help, too busy

<CT> Ahhhhhh

<Ken Morningstar> I don't know how to play CN

<L_H> I know

<Unknown Smurf> L_H, you are the greatest player in the game

<L_H> I know