The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

Hats off to DaBears for fighting 3 of the top 7 nations in the game (pathetic on Hime's part imo) is not going to be healthy for your nation but it is going to be the most NS and tech ever arrayed against one nation.

:popcorn:

Color me unsurprised.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1. -710,048 Strength Change - DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE
  2. -245,991 Strength Change - World Task Force
  3. -196,717 Strength Change - Pax Corvus
  4. -177,994 Strength Change - The Order Of The Paradox
  5. -163,933 Strength Change - Sengoku

http://postimg.org/image/varii55r5/

Edited by christian trojans

lol pathetic of Himes To defend his enemy Cuba xD

We're starting to see how OBR is submitting to DBDC will

This is just another perfect example of how useless cuba is aT war. He is a coward tyrant who cries and whines when someone attacks him.

He CAN NOT and will not fight his own battles. You should have seen him cry and whine when i attacked him LMFAO. He ran around begging for people to help him. He asked Hime to help, he asked spatr and more.

cuba is soppy, weak and pathetic. :facepalm:

Edited by christian trojans

Yeh wow, because it's not like they're friends or something - that concept is totally foreign isn't it?

Friends don't need NAP's I mean idk? Unless you don't trust them right? Cuba being a coward to fight it's wars and calling in support xD pathetic.

Many of the top nations have had NAPs and other arrangements for many many years, this is nothing new.

No no.. let him keep going.  I find it amusing to hear how we conduct business and what the real meaning is.

Many of the top nations have had NAPs and other arrangements for many many years, this is nothing new.

You were inferring that OBR and DBDC are friends. And I simply replied my thoughts. Friends don't need agreements to not attack each others it should be common sense. However, DBDC has no friends and is looking after its own interest all the time.

You were inferring that OBR and DBDC are friends. And I simply replied my thoughts. Friends don't need agreements to not attack each others it should be common sense. However, DBDC has no friends and is looking after its own interest all the time.

I was talking on a nation level; not on an alliance level.

Hats off to DaBears for fighting 3 of the top 7 nations in the game (pathetic on Hime's part imo) is not going to be healthy for your nation but it is going to be the most NS and tech ever arrayed against one nation.

Uhhh he didn't declare on me.  So, hats off to me for him getting a false hats off from you?

I'm not taking my hat off. I'm balding :(

But seriously it looks like he switched AAs and then decided not to fight because none of his opponents have taken damage.

I mean if they truly have concrete "open and shut" evidence that was sent to the mods, couldn't they at least post the censored version that blurs out specific personal information that they apparently have? I mean, instead of just making all these random accusations, posting weak and off-topic screenshots, and claiming they sent the "good stuff" to the mods.... I mean you can't sit there all smug-like when you haven't proven anything.

Edited by Hunterman1043

Yeah, we'd like to drag WTF into war. Us.

I have no idea what happened to you, Kingzog, but this is awful.

I didn't know you were the author of this thread, Starfox.

Neither did I know that you had decided to defect from DBDC and join WTF.

Clearly I need to catch up on who's who.

Oh wait, you did neither of those? Hmmm....then could it be I wasn't addressing you?

(I'm fine, btw. Reading comprehension is still close to 100%.)