safest corner of the cyberverse?

Hereno

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, where are my manners? One day is surely an all out global war. Maybe for you, but not the rest of the Planet Bob. As for the reason, why don't you ask Bobdole? 

You said "issues with other alliances", not "causing a global war". Your alliance is far too useless to manage to do that.

In case you need more examples of your alliance running around stirring up issues with others, I seem to recall that time you yelled about attacking SNX, or whatever that whole mess was about. There are plenty of examples, though I don't doubt that you'd prefer those stayed quietly unspoken of.

Gonna change my vote, and follow the Beazy -- Mi6.

More seriously, Gremlins was another real option as the safest, and worth consideration.

Edited by hartfw

Gonna change my vote, and follow the Beazy -- Mi6.

More seriously, Gremlins was another real option as the safest, and worth consideration.

Now that B is back we're safe

Safest is having billions in WC, loaded fully on wonders and sitting in 30k or below range. The worst case scenario will take months/years to materialise I.e. running out of cash.

I think that you may be confusing "safest place" for "where the fun is". The worst case I've usually faced has been that eventually one's in-range opponents run out of cash.

I think that you may be confusing "safest place" for "where the fun is".

Concurr,

There really is no possible way to be 'safe' in this game outside of peacemode. Best practices avoid the more common hazards but the only pixels that are ever truly safe in warmode are the casualties - all the other bits can go away in a flash just because another player is a $curseN. That's part of what makes the game more than the snoozefest it appears to most people at first glance.

It's interesting that despite offering real safety at a relatively low price, peace mode is unpopular.

safety is overrated.  If you want to be entirely safe, just enter peace mode and never leave

Exactly what I was going to say. If they want to be perma shooting themselves in the foot collection-wise then go right ahead. Nothing is stopping them from formalizing their 'neutrality.'