SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND aka doombird doomcave

christian trojans

Well my aim was to expose only so that CN knows about Cubas ways.

When did i ask for irons help? All i said about IRON is that DBDC wanted to keep them sweet so that their tech farms are protected. Also they were in line to become targets when all neutrals were taken out.

The whole point to this thread is a call to action, more or less, and nobody will answer. You don't strike me as someone who would do this out of the kindness of your heart, so that leads to me believe, a belief that is being confirmed already in this thread, that you burned all of your bridges with DBDC and this is your attempt to get even. Your credibility is suspect, especially since you didn't make this post [i]with[/i] the evidence, and your timing in light of your culpability in DBDC's "crimes" put a sour note on your intentions. You were a discredited witness before you even opened your mouth, and you only have yourself to blame for that.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point to this thread is a call to action, more or less, and nobody will answer. You don't strike me as someone who would do this out of the kindness of your heart, so that leads to me believe, a belief that is being confirmed already in this thread, that you burned all of your bridges with DBDC and this is your attempt to get even. Your credibility is suspect, especially since you didn't make this post with the evidence, and your timing in light of your culpability in DBDC's "crimes" put a sour note on your intentions. You were a discredited witness before you even opened your mouth, and you only have yourself to blame for that.

he told me via Skype that he has screenshot evidence and that he'll put it up soon.

I'm waiting  :popcorn:

Edited by The Phoenix King

Actually psychopaths don't think or act in an emotional manner. Psychopaths tend to think rationally and plot the downfall of others, not themselves. I suspect if he was actually a psycopath he would still be in DBDC doing all the things he accuses you of.

Tywin is literally being the rational person in this thread.

Actually psychopaths don't think or act in an emotional manner. Psychopaths tend to think rationally and plot the downfall of others, not themselves. I suspect if he was actually a psycopath he would still be in DBDC doing all the things he accuses you of.

Can you come out with a Tywinctionary?

This is the only thing missing in this crazy world we call BOB...

THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME OR MY RELATIONSHIP WITH DBDC.

THIS IS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I AM TRYING TO WARN YOU ALL AND TO HELP THE VUNERABLE.  THAT IS IT!

I knew from the start that all the cuba worshippers who wipe cubas azz would pop out of the wood work. That was inevitable. I have never wiped his azz, neither has oya or tim etc. That why he has kicked us all and even attacked tim and ramon.

But like i said, this is a warning, plain and simple, take it or leave it.

And i do have ss i will post up later.

The ss's are plans to attack people like gpa, obr, bones admitting he bought x5000 and hershy talking about multis etc

Tim and oya certainly don't appear to have been kicked from DBDC.

look at oyas alliance seniority kid.

they were both kicked but let back in. After all Cuba is nothing without nations like oya and tim.

He even attacked tim and im sure ramon too or it may have been gator.

He didnt dare try that with me or oya.

Edited by christian trojans

I'd welcome the mods to check all of DS' nations, as we do not have multis. I say that with the utmost confidence, because whenever someone applies with a suspicious IP, we remove them and report them, as we did several times in the past. I've reported at least twice, I believe.

ooc: CT please take a break. Get off your computer and take a nap, go to the mall, lift some weights, boot up your favorite game other than cn, read a book - do something for two or three hours and then if you're inclined to return, do so. Right now you're coming undone and everyone can see it. A one man circus is hard work, pleasing the masses is hard work, you have to keep some mental distance! Have a coffee, take a break, come back when you're refreshed.

It's a matter of personal health and wellbeing. Good talk. :)
Edited by iamthey

I wouldn't exactly say it is rage quitting, an entire upper tier of an alliance is getting/got rolled.

I stand corrected, however I will not stop with the :popcorn:

Not surprised at all at this, meaning CTs break from DBDC.  He was an odd fit and it was clear at the time he was just protecting himself.   At least he's backing up his words with actions, even if all the "your next so you should fight now!" rhetoric is in vain.  It's been tried before and hasn't worked.

I would like to thank you for giving me my first insight to the beginning stages of "Rage Quitting" :popcorn:

I am not quitting thats for sure. I will be nuking until i have 0 wc left and thats a massive wc considering bills r less then 2 m.

Also nothing about this is rage. This is a defensive stance for the losing side.

I honestly dont know why i am replying to you tbh.

ooc: CT please take a break. Get off your computer and take a nap, go to the mall, lift some weights, boot up your favorite game other than cn, read a book - do something for two or three hours and then if you're inclined to return, do so. Right now you're coming undone and everyone can see it. A one man circus is hard work, pleasing the masses is hard work, you have to keep some mental distance! Have a coffee, take a break, come back when you're refreshed.

It's a matter of personal health and wellbeing. Good talk. :)

Hey lol what?

I am cool seriously :) what do you mean undone? I think my message is clear and i am confident in it.

Erm im not sure if you are being sarcastic or genuine but if you are being genuine thanks for your concern :)

I just had dinner so im ok for a bit.