SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND aka doombird doomcave

christian trojans

Hey Guys,

My name is Christian Trojans. I was once a DBDC member. I am now in WTF. I have been getting a lot of in game messages asking me why I have left DBDC for WTF so I thought I should just type all of the reasons here in the OWF now for everyone to see.

Bullying

OK, one of the reasons why I left DBDC is because to be honest I am sick to death of innocent nations being attacked. I have been part of these unfair attacks many times before but now I regret it. I was thinking a few months back that so many nation rulers put tonnes of care and time into their nation, they love their nation. You don’t know, but their CN nation might be all they have to be proud of. Christian Trojans can no longer be part of the unfair abuse committed by Cuba and DBDC. I have heard stories of many nations just quitting because of DBDC. It’s such a shame and sad that so many great friends and nations have left because of abusive bullies. For this reason I attacked Cuba. Let’s see how he likes eating large nukes for 7 days. I really cant recall a war committed by DBDC that had a legit and valid CB..... Can you?

Multi nations giving out free tech.

This is one of DBDC’s biggest secrets: I am sure many people have noticed DBDC aid slots. They are constantly full of incoming tech aid. They never ever pay aid out for tech. This is because Certain DBDC members such as Artigo from DT Probes and Lord Hershey from DS between them run over 50 multiple nations who are active to just give out free tech. I am a PC noob but I remember hersh saying stuff like he uses a proxy server or something like that. I forget tbh. (look at cuba aid income right now)

Cuba’s plan and lack of targets

OK, can you see a pattern emerging? DBDC vs Neutrals or weak AA’s who have no real treaties? Well this is Cuba’s plan. Cuba’s plan is to wipe out neutral aa’s 1 by 1 and knock them out of the top 250 rankings. The plan is to nap certain neutrals to keep them sweet until it’s their turn to be wiped out of the top 250. This push to wipe out neutrals of the top 250 is to expose new targets for raids. (I am sure you all know that DBDC nations are so large that they can only declare on the top 250ish nations) The problem DBDC has at the moment is that there are not many legit targets. Cuba and DBDC plan to take out ALL neutral aa’s including GPA and obr. As the neutrals fall out of the top 250 rankings other nations rise up into it and become targets for DBDC. One of the targets DBDC planned on attacking when all neutrals are dealt with was IRON. Can you remember a while back when OYABABY attacked GPA alone? Well that was very lucky for GPA that OYA did that because GPA were to be next not WTF until OYA scared them all into peace mode. On many occasions we discussed future events, iron, wtf, obr, gpa, TOP and umb were always top of the agenda in terms of targets.

DBDC’s current position

Most people are scared of DBDC but you must forget the past and look at their current situation. DBDC right now is in a very weak and tricky position. They are very low on nukes. For e.g their strongest nation Cuba has 1 nuke. Their 2nd largest nation has 8.

Yesterday Cuba had to launch 7 nukes at me just to get 1 through. DBDC could be out of nukes within 3 days. DBDC will be like a sitting duck for all those alliances it has abused in the past.

Here is a breakdown of the nuke count in DBDC

DBDC Nukes:

0 = 1 (cuba)

1-5=1

6-10=4

11-15=6

16-20=3

21-25=7

As you can see DBDC only has 7 nations who have in excess of 20 nukes. But if you look at those nations most of them are the smaller nations who have average tech amounts. It looks to me like “DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE” is becoming more of a “SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND”

If anyone wants to get revenge on DBDC now is the time. Now is the time. Now they are weak. If you have been in an alliance that has been abused by SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND now is the time to fight back.

My attack on SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND

I am very much enjoying nuking Cuba daily to be honest. I will lose some serious nation strength and stats but I knew this when I attacked Cuba. I want to stop these bullies now once and for all. I invite anyone to message me in game. We will speak on skype or irc and plan a coalition vs these bullies. Yes I am losing stats, yes I am losing rank, but that’s not important to me. It has not been important to me for years. Fighting for the innocent vs bullies is important to me. If i have to do this alone with WTF i will. But if you have ever been attacked and abused by DBDC aka SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND Now is the time to take revenge. NOW! And to all the people who think they like DBDC, STOP being deceived, because i am telling you right now you could be next on their list.

Yours sincerly

CT

Edited by christian trojans

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is interesting. 

Edit: As a note, your story would be more interesting with logs, skype automatically logs everything and as a DBDC member I would assume you were privy to those conversations, just a suggestion.

Edited by Mogar

Good old CT, you never change.

So lets hear the real reason you threw a fit and left, how about it? What was the difference between everyone else and WTF? Is it because they are war deserters themselves?

In reality, you have just thrown your nation away, 7 days of nukes aren't going to do a single thing to cuba and you know that full well. 

Your public callout would have more merit if you actually passed along credible intelligence to interested parties, instead of blowing your load on the OWF. 

Edited by Krihelion

Multi nations giving out free tech.

This is one of DBDC’s biggest secrets

Unfortunately this isn't a secret, it's just the elephant in the room nobody who has the power to do anything about, i.e. not nation rulers, wants to address.

Unfortunately this isn't a secret, it's just the elephant in the room nobody who has the power to do anything about, i.e. not nation rulers, wants to address.

I'm not saying DT Probes has had a "sponsored by Motorola" tag on them this whole time, but... well, that's because they were sponsored by Samsung.

Hey Guys,

My name is Christian Trojans. I was once a DBDC member. I am now in WTF. I have been getting a lot of in game messages asking me why I have left DBDC for WTF so I thought I should just type all of the reasons here in the OWF now for everyone to see.

Bullying

OK, one of the reasons why I left DBDC is because to be honest I am sick to death of innocent nations being attacked. I have been part of these unfair attacks many times before but now I regret it.

I support this whole post 100%, and it's awesome to see you stand up to them, but it's hard to be too sympathetic considering you had a significant role in enabling them to get this dominant. DBDC has always been about attacking innocent nations, so why join up in the first place? It seems like it was all good until they started hitting your former home.

Anyway, I would absolutely love join you in seizing this opportunity to strike, but my 22k tech nation (which would be up to about 26k tech by now) has been destroyed, thanks to...wait for it...DBDC. I'm tempted to continue going after their tech sellers but what's the point if they're, let's say, "unshakably loyal" to DBDC?

Good post.

Shame nobody's going to do anything and join you now.

But i'm sure they will come back to this very OWF and try to rally another coalition to take on DBDC when the birds come knocking for their land & tech.

Let's break the OP down...

1. Bullying - pretty easy to see and confirm.  If you can't see it, then I have the number of an optometrist for you.  Really though we're talking about a group of bored people who decided to organize and do something about their boredom.

2. Multi Naitons Giving Out Free Tech - Possible ToS violations aside (and if the OP has evidence of it, that is something that needs to go directly to Admin, not be batted around in the Forums here or by Mods), It's painfully easy to convince your friends or family to start up a nation for the sole purpose of throwing tech at specific group of nations.  This has been pointed out on multiple occasions and goes on now in alliances other than DBDC.  You could argue that Planet Bob will evolve to allow some alliances to set up a tech conveyor system identical to that being run by DBDC and thus level the playing field, the problem is that DBDC is starting a 500 mile race with a 100 mile lead.  Other alliances might even be able to start to close the gap, if as soon as they are perceived as a threat, their largest nations will be sent back down into the pack.

OOC: It is why I've argued that perhaps it's time for the elimination of tech as something that can be sent via foreign aid (or at least the elimination of it as something that a lower tech nation can send to a higher tech nation) in association with a reset or a massive readjustment of tech levels.  When I say the "game is broken" it's not just a cliche I spout because I'm one of a number of butthurt players that got "out played".

3. Cuba’s Plan - Nothing here that isn't logical and stated in various forms by a variety of people, present company included, as well as DBDC members.  IRON is a logical target regardless of whether the remaining neutrals are clean up.

4. DBDC’s Current Position - Sure enough, DBDC only has so many planet buster nukes.  However they also have family (essentially satellite alliances like DS) and friends, such as those in DT, that are more than willing to step forward and take on anyone attacking the core nations in DBDC.  You are really are never attacking 18-22 nations, you're attacking hundreds at varying levels of NS.  This has always been a problem when talk turns to eliminating DBDC and part of why even the best warrior alliances have settled for NAPs and even treatied DBDC and/or DS.

Effectively, the world does the best it can to "play around" (not with) DBDC and hope that DBDC is some else's problem.  Of course that is boring for everyone, DBDC in particular and we're back to coming up with a way for DBDC members to have fun again.  Thus if DBDC didn't have a plan for creating new targets, they'd develop one.

The problem however is this...any targets "forced" into the top 250 at this point are no challenge.  Even if they resist, they can't do enough effective damage to hobble DBDC and even if they could, there is a tech/cash/soldier aid train constantly rolling up to bring them back up to their previous NS levels.  Over time, the new targets that pop up will be less and less of a challenge until a critical level is reached and finally Planet Bob folds.

OOC: The game is Kevin's to fix, not us.  I honestly don't see a player solution to the problem at this point, nor have I seen one for a while (the CN community refused to organize for the purpose despite the best efforts of some really talented players...no I'm not talking about Tywin, his words are too much far too late and a bit annoying), though if CT had taken a half dozen or more DBDC members with him and made it into a genuine DBDC civil war that might have sufficed.  As is, he will definitely cause some temporary damage on his way down/out.  

So there it is.  I'll go back now and keep trying to make Valhalla a better alliance and avoid further DBDC talk.  Lord knows fixing Valhalla is a full time job anyway.  Oy vey.   <_<

I support this whole post 100%, and it's awesome to see you stand up to them, but it's hard to be too sympathetic considering you had a significant role in enabling them to get this dominant. DBDC has always been about attacking innocent nations, so why join up in the first place? It seems like it was all good until they started hitting your former home.

Anyway, I would absolutely love join you in seizing this opportunity to strike, but my 22k tech nation (which would be up to about 26k tech by now) has been destroyed, thanks to...wait for it...DBDC. I'm tempted to continue going after their tech sellers but what's the point if they're, let's say, "unshakably loyal" to DBDC?

Thanks for your post man. Its good to see a post that is not coming from some who licks cubas ass.

I am sorry for the part i played in the DBDC rise. I do regret it now and i am fighting for the right team this time.

Most of DBDC tech sellers are multies run by people like lord hershy and artigo. They are in alliances like spatr, dt probes and DS. I doubt that they will be able to fight back effectively if they r ever attacked because there would be noone to do it.

Let's break the OP down...

1. Bullying - pretty easy to see and confirm.  If you can't see it, then I have the number of an optometrist for you.  Really though we're talking about a group of bored people who decided to organize and do something about their boredom.

2. Multi Naitons Giving Out Free Tech - Possible ToS violations aside (and if the OP has evidence of it, that is something that needs to go directly to Admin, not be batted around in the Forums here or by Mods), It's painfully easy to convince your friends or family to start up a nation for the sole purpose of throwing tech at specific group of nations.  This has been pointed out on multiple occasions and goes on now in alliances other than DBDC.  You could argue that Planet Bob will evolve to allow some alliances to set up a tech conveyor system identical to that being run by DBDC and thus level the playing field, the problem is that DBDC is starting a 500 mile race with a 100 mile lead.  Other alliances might even be able to start to close the gap, if as soon as they are perceived as a threat, their largest nations will be sent back down into the pack.

OOC: It is why I've argued that perhaps it's time for the elimination of tech as something that can be sent via foreign aid (or at least the elimination of it as something that a lower tech nation can send to a higher tech nation) in association with a reset or a massive readjustment of tech levels.  When I say the "game is broken" it's not just a cliche I spout because I'm one of a number of butthurt players that got "out played".

3. Cuba’s Plan - Nothing here that isn't logical and stated in various forms by a variety of people, present company included, as well as DBDC members.  IRON is a logical target regardless of whether the remaining neutrals are clean up.

4. DBDC’s Current Position - Sure enough, DBDC only has so many planet buster nukes.  However they also have family (essentially satellite alliances like DS) and friends, such as those in DT, that are more than willing to step forward and take on anyone attacking the core nations in DBDC.  You are really are never attacking 18-22 nations, you're attacking hundreds at varying levels of NS.  This has always been a problem when talk turns to eliminating DBDC and part of why even the best warrior alliances have settled for NAPs and even treatied DBDC and/or DS.

Effectively, the world does the best it can to "play around" (not with) DBDC and hope that DBDC is some else's problem.  Of course that is boring for everyone, DBDC in particular and we're back to coming up with a way for DBDC members to have fun again.  Thus if DBDC didn't have a plan for creating new targets, they'd develop one.

The problem however is this...any targets "forced" into the top 250 at this point are no challenge.  Even if they resist, they can't do enough effective damage to hobble DBDC and even if they could, there is a tech/cash/soldier aid train constantly rolling up to bring them back up to their previous NS levels.  Over time, the new targets that pop up will be less and less of a challenge until a critical level is reached and finally Planet Bob folds.

OOC: The game is Kevin's to fix, not us.  I honestly don't see a player solution to the problem at this point, nor have I seen one for a while (the CN community refused to organize for the purpose despite the best efforts of some really talented players...no I'm not talking about Tywin, his words are too much far too late and a bit annoying), though if CT had taken a half dozen or more DBDC members with him and made it into a genuine DBDC civil war that might have sufficed.  As is, he will definitely cause some temporary damage on his way down/out.  

So there it is.  I'll go back now and keep trying to make Valhalla a better alliance and avoid further DBDC talk.  Lord knows fixing Valhalla is a full time job anyway.  Oy vey.   <_<

I am surprised that you are saying things that lift DBDC up when all they ever did was gun for you and your AA.

If people keep worrying about DBDC's mates, this, that and the other they will never be stopped. People need to stop being worried and just attack them. I know i will be attacked for many weeks and i dont care as long as i hurt cuba.

And no it would be foolish to declare on more than 1 nation considering i will be at war for weeks and i want my nukes to last. If i hit 4 nations i would have between 1-5 nukes left already. I would become a sitting duck.

Good post.

Shame nobody's going to do anything and join you now.

But i'm sure they will come back to this very OWF and try to rally another coalition to take on DBDC when the birds come knocking for their land & tech.

Well, I mean, you've got one of the nations that *could* do something.

Thanks for your post man. Its good to see a post that is not coming from some who licks cubas ass.

I am sorry for the part i played in the DBDC rise. I do regret it now and i am fighting for the right team this time.

Most of DBDC tech sellers are multies run by people like lord hershy and artigo. They are in alliances like spatr, dt probes and DS. I doubt that they will be able to fight back effectively if they r ever attacked because there would be noone to do it.

Lol when was the last time we even aid DBDC?Our aid is mainly from Donations present and past.