The Entente DoE and Protectorate Announcement

The Entente might have chosen NpO as a protectorate if NpO was capable of defending them; alas, they are incapable.

We're all at war; DS is as incapable of protecting The Entente right now as anyone else at war, and after the war no one will attack The Entente unless they're purposefully trying to start a war regardless of who their protector is.

The idea that we're "threatening" TE much less because they didn't choose us is hilarious; I've never heard of TE, I don't care who protects them.  I do find the disconnect between philosophy and reality silly, and that's what I've said.  It's the same thing I say to everyone.

TheBoss has been around for 282 days, he's not a baby and I won't treat him like one.  He's an intelligent leader that I respectfully credit with his own agency, and if I were him I'd be annoyed by anyone suggesting otherwise.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u cant say something nice, dont say anything at all. Perhaps u should try it sometime.

Words of wisdom and i will soon take care of the mr black nuclear rogue threats as soon as my slots open...vengeance shall be mine! :war: :nuke: :awesome:

I like the cut of your jib, though not the emptiness of your IRC...

In all respects however, you seem to be navigating the murky waters of this thread fairly well, Boss. I wish you luck in your future endeavors; please don't feel afraid to stop in at #cnkashmir, or send us a diplomat at cnkashmir.com.

We're all at war; DS is as incapable of protecting The Entente right now as anyone else at war, and after the war no one will attack The Entente unless they're purposefully trying to start a war regardless of who their protector is.

The idea that we're "threatening" TE much less because they didn't choose us is hilarious; I've never heard of TE, I don't care who protects them.  I do find the disconnect between philosophy and reality silly, and that's what I've said.  It's the same thing I say to everyone.

TheBoss has been around for 282 days, he's not a baby and I won't treat him like one.  He's an intelligent leader that I respectfully credit with his own agency, and if I were him I'd be annoyed by anyone suggesting otherwise.

I doubt that's the case, If entente is in trouble dial 1-800-stone-wall, I'm sure he will be happy to bash some heads in

In all respects however, you seem to be navigating the murky waters of this thread fairly well, Boss. I wish you luck in your future endeavors; please don't feel afraid to stop in at #cnkashmir, or send us a diplomat at cnkashmir.com.

Sorry I couldn't be there to talk to you, I've come down with some chest illness. I'll be sure to come over, however!

He's a smart guy and The Entente will do well.

I doubt that's the case, If entente is in trouble dial 1-800-stone-wall, I'm sure he will be happy to bash some heads in

Yes indeed you are correct and I love picking future raid targets from posts they make...I pity the fools who think raiding this AA is a good idea or even threathening them because that's a sure fire way to find Doom Squad swarming over everyone involved and crushing them like worms... :awesome: :war:

Perhaps you had better go back to the drawing board, come back and tell us what your alliance really stands for.  Good luck going forward.

Perhaps you and others in your alliance should find a hobby which does not involve meaningless trash talk and discussion hijacking against us and our allies and their allies.

We aren't the sort to make any plans to act based on the butthurt of some people, but I just thought I'd let you know how pathetic it looks for your group if you engage in such pitiful activities. Edited by Starcraftmazter

Perhaps you and others in your alliance should find a hobby which does not involve meaningless trash talk and discussion hijacking against us and our allies and their allies.

We aren't the sort to make any plans to act based on the butthurt of some people, but I just thought I'd let you know how pathetic it looks for your group if you engage in such pitiful activities.

It sounds like you want to take this personally, but I've been calling new AA's out on their incoherent BS principles for years. If you do or don't want to make plans based on your butthurt over being called meanies on OWF then I guess that's your perrogative.

We aren't the sort to make any plans to act based on the butthurt of some people, but I just thought I'd let you know how pathetic it looks for your group if you engage in such pitiful activities.

Crybaby.

Don't flatter yourself by imagining that anything I have to say is so small as to be motivated by you, who are a tiny pebble in the stream of history.  My interaction with TE is based in a particular philosophy older than your fleeting success and bigger than your persecution complex.

Edited by Schattenmann