There's somethin' happenin' here, what it is ain't exactly clear

Sarkin

That is hilarious.  At least I have the courage the edit the wiki without being anonymous.  Let's make sure we have our facts straight, though.  Tell me where I am wrong:

1) RIA was raided by DBDC

2) RIA claimed it was a war and started a wiki page

3) It became a stalemate when nobody could declare any additional wars due to mechanic issues

4) When a DS member joined our AA months later you guys attacked him before a global war started, citing a continuation of the Baldr War

5) RIA surrenders to DBDC along with other alliances

There were no formal DoW's between our alliances for this current war so I merely updated the wiki to reflect your surrender.  I see it has been edited a half dozen times now since I correctly inserted the facts, but if that is how you need it worded to sleep better at night then I am fine with its current version of history.  At the end of the day, we have the OP of this thread to tell us all how it ended...

If you're going to pretend to be giving a non biased timeline, at least get your facts straight.

A growing part of me wonders why DBDC ever offers peace to anyone...

Moth is accurate in stating we have no issues with a continuation of our defensive war against you.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic