WD DoW on fictional characters

I've come to the conclusion that Avengers need to lighten up a bit, and enjoy the game they're playing.  Never before have I seen such soreness and pouting in-game from an alliance that seems to do so well.  It's fun to mess with you guys and all, but the mean-spirited messages from your members get annoying after awhile.  I only post because it seems to be a trend.

Cheer up!  You did well this war. :)

Hey! Just out of sheer curiosity would you mind chucking me a message with some names and examples. Not really a big fan of people who do that sorta thing so would be interested in seeing who does that.

For myself it was a fun more and in most cases I came away highly respecting my opponents who had nothing but good things to say about myself and the other avengers they fought so I'm hoping your case may be an outlier.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quotearrow-10x10.png]You'vearrow-10x10.png been accusing me of lying even after i dropped LOGSarrow-10x10.png proving Stevie was telling D1 they were hitting OP and I'm still a liar.[/quotearrow-10x10.png]

You have a PM from cowboy saying that I said we are attacking OP, straight from my mouth apparantley. That is not evidence to what you are saying. Ive shown the PM convo, where OP was mentionedarrow-10x10.png once and never did I say we were attacking them. Because guess what? We werent. And you are throwing most of your eggs in to a flimsy basket here.

The fact that you got D1 all wound up on your nonsense, and that they were relying on all our offensive slotsarrow-10x10.png to be taken up so they couldnt be countered shows that it is you who is trying to scheme and work deals with other AAs etc. You got them rolled. And WD nor OP can save you. You should have listened to your freeking leader, and not given him ill advise. For goodness sake. And went for a war you could handle. WD+FF was an uphill battle as cash wise WD are well ahead of D1.

You are right we never had a NAP, thats why I said "unwritten" just friends. Non Aggression. You understand this. And especially in our first round where we did need to have each others backs we werent going after our friends. Dont be naive. If you followed the previous 2 rounds it was the logical thing to do.

Ha!

You really think i didn't accomplish what i set out to do. ^_^

Is this still going on? Stevie is terrible the end there. Second
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000026

Does this guy work under Stevie or the biggest flag runner In existence. That is one piece of useless in this game. Glad my alliance runs to kick butt and not have a "designated flag runner" we keep it real.

The worst type of flag runner, watches his entire alliance get rolled and just sits back and continues to build. That is how you get your alliance rolled again but TPC flag runners have always played like that.

Hey! Just out of sheer curiosity would you mind chucking me a message with some names and examples. Not really a big fan of people who do that sorta thing so would be interested in seeing who does that.

For myself it was a fun more and in most cases I came away highly respecting my opponents who had nothing but good things to say about myself and the other avengers they fought so I'm hoping your case may be an outlier.

I can help with that.  I sent him three total messages to see if I could start any kind of discussion and nothing.

To: Michael the Narwhal    From: TBRaiders    Date: 1/26/2015 8:19:42 PM

Subject: just one war?
Message: How fun can TE be when you avoid war all round and then only hit a guy fighting 5-6 other wars who has 1300 less infra than you? You don't get to keep this nation. Get crazy.

To: Michael the Narwhal    From: TBRaiders    Date: 1/31/2015 2:00:11 PM

Subject: do you have any pride?

Message: This is a war game. You coordinate with people and do war. You have yet to deploy and attempt to attack me and now you are turtling in TE. This is embarrassing. Go get some help.

That is when he finally replied to me saying I was butthurt.  This was my final reply and while I hadn't been butthurt, I had actually owned all my wars, I was a little miffed and had looked his nation up in SE so took a little jab.

To: Michael the Narwhal    From: TBRaiders    Date: 2/1/2015 1:37:56 PM

Subject: RE: do you have any pride?

Message: I am not butthurt. I haven't played TE for many rounds and its the first time I have played in this alliance. I am one player asking you how you go an entire war cycle without ever deploying troops? You must be in some crappy alliance like VE in SE who has no clue how to fight.

Anybody who has ever fought me and done poorly knows I have passed on tips or mentored them a little if they chatted back with me.  This guy never deployed troops once while we fought and never coordinated attacks with any of my other wars.  I was curious what he was doing.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Daenerys TargaryenView it anyway?

If only more people used this option...

Good war everyone, although I didn't have the luxury of facing you this war :(

I wish more people used it too. Hell, I've been telling them to put me on ignore. They bring absolutely nothing to the discussion except a cryfest.

I can help with that.  I sent him three total messages to see if I could start any kind of discussion and nothing.

That is when he finally replied to me saying I was butthurt.  This was my final reply and while I hadn't been butthurt, I had actually owned all my wars, I was a little miffed and had looked his nation up in SE so took a little jab.

Anybody who has ever fought me and done poorly knows I have passed on tips or mentored them a little if they chatted back with me.  This guy never deployed troops once while we fought and never coordinated attacks with any of my other wars.  I was curious what he was doing.

Ah, so he's that guy that only CM'd all the time. Fair play then. Wouldn't say thats being butthurt when you're upset he wouldn't even fight back. If there is anyone else though happy to see it. 

It's my new policy for Avengers tbh. 

I won't deny turtling in the least.  It's proven to be a successfull strategy when on the losing end of a war.  Why does this upset you guys so much?

I never get pissed when people do it to me.  I respect them for playing the game intelligently, instead of just bending over and handing me their cash/tech/land.  Again, I think you guys just need to find something that eases you up a bit.  People will respect you more when you don't whine about every little thing.

Ah, so he's that guy that only CM'd all the time. Fair play then. Wouldn't say thats being butthurt when you're upset he wouldn't even fight back. If there is anyone else though happy to see it. 

It's my new policy for Avengers tbh. 

I won't deny turtling in the least.  It's proven to be a successfull strategy when on the losing end of a war.  Why does this upset you guys so much?

I never get pissed when people do it to me.  I respect them for playing the game intelligently, instead of just bending over and handing me their cash/tech/land.  Again, I think you guys just need to find something that eases you up a bit.  People will respect you more when you don't whine about every little thing.

Eh, while I would agree with that in SE,not so much in TE. Turtling is pointless - your daily DA would cost you just as much as actually fighting would imo, and considering the length of the round it is generally frowned upon to not at least attempt to fight. Hitting someone and then turtling is only one step away from slot filling really. You were the one who made the move, to then do nothing but fire CMs is just boring and isn't fun for anyone involved. If you turtle because of someone hitting you i'd have more respect.

The messages TBR seemed less 'butthurt' and whiny, than someone who legitimately couldn't understand the mindset behind not deploying for an entire war - especially on someone with 1300 less infra than you. 

I actually feel plenty eased! That many wars really helped get a few kinks out of my system  :awesome:

Turtling in TE is ridiculous. You leave your alliance mates out to dry when you do that.

Also, TB is a damn good player that only gets irritated when people act like idiots in war.

Dont turtle, you will never understand why if you keep doing so.  

Since the amount lost in a Defeat Alert has been raised to caparrow-10x10.png of 600k I believe, it now is almost never worth it to turtle. It was once an easy, viable strategy. But these days it pays to just stand up and fight.

Since the amount lost in a Defeat Alert has been raised to caparrow-10x10.png of 600k I believe, it now is almost never worth it to turtle. It was once an easy, viable strategy. But these days it pays to just stand up and fight.

True that, besides the fact your letting your team mates take a hit with out your help.....and with the underdog bonus or what ever it's called why would you not want to at least try.

Congrats on peace guys!

BG