WD DoW on fictional characters

Idiot. RE took our war on jihad from under our nose. we dont aim to cripple anyone by policy from me. Much to the disatisfaction of our members at times.

I even spied REs ruler found he had 1 million and took him off the target list. You know nothing yet like dt u pretend to know everything.

We want a fight. Dissapointed in some, but we are well up for this.

I hope you have the wherewithal to last.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We blitzed TPC with ~12 wars, and stated our intention to find other targets (feel free to pre-empt?). We gave RE and Misfits an hour's notice and blitzed with less than 10 wars combined. Any idea that we were set out to utterly destroy anybody is pure crap.

Let's avoid too much !@#$posting in this thread. This thread is a glorious place where we can all admit just how awful we truly are. ^_^

I couldn't really care less about what all Avengers have done. The way I see it, you guys probably want more of a challenge than the usual round, so we're helping to try to give you that challenge. If you have any complaints, check out the gif that I posted earlier - that's all you'll be getting from myself because I really don't care about whatever the hell you people have been writing chunks of text about (though I do have a few more gifs like that, so feel free to give me the chance to post them, I guess?). ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Edited by Kurdanak

I got a good question for you Stevie. Don't you make sure you can win flags regardless of what stunts you pull just to sell half of them for cash? You use your own guys as a shield and make whatever moves you need to make that don't ever affect your actually chances at securing these flags each round? Sad to say that all your members are used by you just to earn some extra cash. Man that is about as low as it comes.

If you're wondering what that whistling sound was, that thing that flew over your head was while you typed this post, it was the joke.

Doesn't surprise me, I don't get a lot of stupid kiddy jokes but then again I'm not on that level.
Maybe next time I'll check with you to help me out, just like my 7 yr old I'll pretend to laugh.

Lol no kidding

My point you seemed to have missed is that when you declare ridiculouly unfair wars as Atlas did this round, no one cares whether you're receiving fair treatment when the morality police come knocking.
And about whatever koolaid I'm drinking: I make it a habit to never drink from anybody elses cup in TE - even if Kurdanak and I have merged into one being. (Lol there's one of those jokes again.)

At least with the atlas point you make sense, far as avengers declaring ridiculous unfair wars, not so much.
They DoW'd a hand full of nations from three alliances with like half of their nations. Now was it unfair? Maybe so, but
At least they were not aiming to destroy/beat down the three alliances and the other alliances had a chance to defend.
It's also unfair and no different that D1 attacked us (TPC) last round just 6 or 7 days out of war with avengers.

Now that "joke" made me laugh, although I wasn't specifically talking about you drinking the koolaid, more of people who believe
The BS DT is spreading about avengers.

But as long as you two have merged into one being, maybe you can produce a full brain <------ joke :P

BG

Doesn't surprise me, I don't get a lot of stupid kiddy jokes but then again I'm not on that level.
Maybe next time I'll check with you to help me out, just like my 7 yr old I'll pretend to laugh.

HKuqSdx.gif

(though I do have a few more gifs like that, so feel free to give me the chance to post them, I guess?)

I wasn't lying. :v:

HKuqSdx.gif

I wasn't lying. :v:

This is beautiful and I have nothing but respect for you now. 

Honestly, I think this definitely makes the round interesting and should be a lot of fun for all involved :) 

This is beautiful and I have nothing but respect for you now. 

Honestly, I think this definitely makes the round interesting and should be a lot of fun for all involved :)

Belisarius is my gif guru, praise him. ;)

And that's the kind of attitude I'm looking for! Cheers, Ezeriel. :)

183 wars is impressive.  Must give credit where credit is due.

edit-  103 active wars for Avengers

Explains the 6mil casualties lmao

Belisarius is my gif guru, praise him. ;)

And that's the kind of attitude I'm looking for! Cheers, Ezeriel. :)

I clearly have much to learn. Respect to Belisarius

tumblr_n3k7t249k11sg0a6co1_500.gif

At least with the atlas point you make sense, far as avengers declaring ridiculous unfair wars, not so much.
They DoW'd a hand full of nations from three alliances with like half of their nations. Now was it unfair? Maybe so, but
At least they were not aiming to destroy/beat down the three alliances and the other alliances had a chance to defend.
It's also unfair and no different that D1 attacked us (TPC) last round just 6 or 7 days out of war with avengers.

Now that "joke" made me laugh, although I wasn't specifically talking about you drinking the koolaid, more of people who believe
The BS DT is spreading about avengers.

But as long as you two have merged into one being, maybe you can produce a full brain <------ joke :P

BG

Well at least we know who the biggest Avenger fan boy is. Seriously, every post... :facepalm:

But you can say I'm lying or spreading bs such as "Avengers telling D1 they were about to hit OP" but I'm not the author, I'm just the messenger. Either Cowboy was misleading his own gov (i highly doubt that) or Avengers are lying to help keep OP at bay (this seems more logical), Stevie knows what OP are capable of. Fatal told me him and Cowboy were on IRC waiting for the DoW on IRC. At the time Avengers had their boots on the throats of TPC, RE and Misfits. Stevies not one to not take advantage of a opportunity and is always on the attack but they were going to add someone else (hence why they kept a large portion of their slots free) and even they've said in multiple threads that D1 agreed to hit WD's. Who does that leave left i wonder?

But do tell me what Avengers were really going to do?

Anyway good luck WD's! You have more reason than most to hit them along with another aa. ^_^

Because DT knows everything  :rolleyes: You're literally the only spewing this crap, and nobody is backing you up on it.

I'm not surprised Avengers gov aren't backing me up and the other only person who knows the truth is Cowboy.

But lets just analyze some facts that i think help support my theory then.

Besides the Avengers the next 2 alliances with the highest NS were OP and WDs.

Avengers were lead to believe D1 would hit WDs. - I'm going to take a guess on this but I think D1 was suppose to hit at the same time and Avengers delayed waiting for them. Cowboy having given other aa's his word to join D1 against Avengers. Cowboys plan was to engage Avengers onto OP while they then hit Avengers. Avengers not wanting WD's to jump in for OP their reason for waiting on D1. A reasonable possibility.

Avengers kept many of their offensive slots free and some constantly delayed their 5th wonder purchase which they finally used for MP's right before update nukes could be launched against D1 members. Another guess here but i think they also held back the wonder purchase until they knew they had OP on the back foot so wouldn't need any MPs.

Stevie runs the Avengers. ^_^

I think you're reading too much into this. A group of our members are friends and happened to be away which delayed their wonder purchase - tbh, we got lucky. 

Stevie may run the Avengers but he listens very closely to Das, DevilDog, and myself. And with him being away a bit lately it's been us. If you want to try and put the blame on anyone it's Das and I haha. 

But eh, you think what you want, it's obvious you want to believe the worst and that people can't change so I guess that's how it is. 

Peace, 

~Tim

I think you're reading too much into this. A group of our members are friends and happened to be away which delayed their wonder purchase - tbh, we got lucky. 

Stevie may run the Avengers but he listens very closely to Das, DevilDog, and myself. And with him being away a bit lately it's been us. If you want to try and put the blame on anyone it's Das and I haha. 

But eh, you think what you want, it's obvious you want to believe the worst and that people can't change so I guess that's how it is. 

Peace, 

~Tim

I don't even care about this, I'm just having fun with it  :D  because i enjoy all of you get defensive over it. If you weren't worried about OP then you wouldn't even care if they knew you were targeting them. So i just got this as you've forced me to chase and bring sources to my accusations. Don't ever call me a liar because i never do. :P

-----Original Message-----
Date: 1/23/2015 6:24:24 PM
Subject: RE: So when?

Body: Yo
OP is TA's target tonight, straight from Stevie. lol So OP will be in it, no open spots for Avengers to return fire on us. lol

WD's only conversation to have. So I wait, let ya know whats up!

Top Avengers been coasting thru this..

Someones lying and I highly doubt its Cowboy.

I know all of those nations didn't purposely delay their wonder purchase because they're always update active and buy wonders on time. All of them are also your war nations so delaying military wonders doesn't matter and in fact can be strategically smart. I don't even know why the need to lie, you think i'm unaware of these tactics. 5 nations all forgot to buy wonder and a day later they all buy them right before update just before they could launch nukes. So that was a coincidence? haha

I thought everyone just blames Das?

Also very brave Cowboy but a good plan until Avengers didn't hit OP. ^_^ That plan would have kept most of the current encounters off the D1 nuke nations too so they'd still be able to buy them. OP would have been screwed at the blitz though. Still i wonder what made Avengers back out of that date.

Avengers mowing through everyone like grass. :o Nukes are you're best friend against nations that go heavy on pixels. One nuke directly at 500 tech and max lvl 9 planes isn't cheap to replace.  I'm surprised this nation is still pretending to play dead. http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000026 :lol1: Must be Stevies friend.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Rofl. We tickled tpc. And we said more to come. it was meant to be nuclear jihad tpc and re. Hence the soft hit on tpc and then looking for more targets.
This is how u want to play so be it.
You cannot keep us down.

Well that's good 'cause I may or may not be on your side of the war. Long live Avengers! o/

Joaquin-Phoenix-signs.gif

Let's avoid too much !@#$posting in this thread. This thread is a glorious place where we can all admit just how awful we truly are. ^_^I couldn't really care less about what all Avengers have done. The way I see it, you guys probably want more of a challenge than the usual round, so we're helping to try to give you that challenge. If you have any complaints, check out the gif that I posted earlier - that's all you'll be getting from myself because I really don't care about whatever the hell you people have been writing chunks of text about (though I do have a few more gifs like that, so feel free to give me the chance to post them, I guess?). ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Get out of my brain or I'll stab you with a q-tip. 

BG

I seriously doubt it. 

Explains the 6mil casualties lmao

I clearly have much to learn. Respect to Belisarius

tumblr_n3k7t249k11sg0a6co1_500.gif

Belisarius is the man.

I know all of those nations didn't purposely delay their wonder purchase because they're always update active and buy wonders on time. All of them are also your war nations so delaying military wonders doesn't matter and in fact can be strategically smart. I don't even know why the need to lie, you think i'm unaware of these tactics. 5 nations all forgot to buy wonder and a day later they all buy them right before update just before they could launch nukes. So that was a coincidence? haha

Just because it doesn't fit in your fantasy scenario doesn't mean every one is lying to you. You just keep on making up shiat and then post in here that you have concrete proof it is true yet we never see any.

How long have you been playing TE? I have been here since around round 3 or so and it didn't take me very long to see that there is no need to buy Wonders 2 seconds after update.

Hell I have been buying them about 10 minutes before update for so long I don't even know when I started doing such. But what I do know is that the old "LE" guys that have been with me forever do exactly that also if they are update active like I am.

Our plan wasn't to buy the MP or we would have had a Uranium trade set up beforehand now wouldn't we? (there goes your attacking OP theory huh?) Thus the reason we didn't buy the MP till the next day and even then we still didn't buy them until when?

If you guessed 10 minutes or so before update then you got it right.

I would be here for hours posting all of the stuff you have been dead wrong about but I think that people are starting to see the trend here with you so I can just mention one more besides the one above and we should be good.

1) Stevie planned for the war on TPC knowing that myself and most of my guys (and by most of my guys I mean the ex "LE" ladies and gents) would not even be around for it so it actually worked out pretty well all things considered since having the whole alliance attacking would be a HUGE down declare.

As a matter of fact I still have the stats on my guys for that time as I was going to post them once WarHammer and I got back from New York but we got delayed in some bad weather and I just didn't get around to posting them.

DevilDog = 19,124.420 ns

WarHammer = 18,952.679 ns

Logan X = 18,386.089 ns

unknown = 13,344.585 ns

Ming Dynasty = 14,158.269 ns

Spider Man = 17,094.249 ns

For a whopping total of 101,060.291 ns

Subtract that from the Avengers total NS at the time when they attacked TPC and then tell me again about that HUGE down declare they did on TPC will ya?

Also you can look through all of the nations listed above war screens and tell me what you see, or better yet what you don't see.  TPC wars!

Yet you state above that it is a FACT that we held back to attack OP with nukes.

Your statement above "But lets just analyze some facts that i think help support my theory then." Facts to support your theory? How exactly does that work? You say it and it becomes fact?

You know what I think possibly amazes me the most about this whole mess?

It's the fact that you can get alliance leaders to believe your whole bag of BS you throw at them about us when just as you have stated in so many posts here that you have absolutely nothing to lose in the whole ordeal.

And you are right as it is not your nation getting wrecked, or your friend for quite some time not talking to you anymore, or your alliance and its members looking over their shoulders for rounds to come for the revenge you know is coming, or the players leaving because they are just plain tired of watching TE just not having a shred of honor in it anymore in battle due to rabble rousers such as yourself.

I have always thought you were a pretty decent person up until now and I even quite enjoyed talking to you in the round we were in the Avengers together but I just can't understand what exactly Stevie did to you that round to make you so damn bitter and hateful towards him anymore. He could have a whole truckload of facts supporting something he says in here and you would still argue with him till the end of time that it was a lie and only you knew the truth.(and you had the facts to back it up)  :o 

I really don't give a rats assh about what you and Stevie do to each other but can you just please leave the rest of us out of it. PLEASE!

My biggest disappointment about the Avengers is that you and your guys use to be quite vocal about injustices committed against tW and it got so bad that Clash retired. Now you're in an alliance that does the same to others and the round i was there, you expressed your disagreement with the direction Stevie and co were taking Avengers but nothing has changed. You've turned a blind eye when you're not on the receiving end anymore and you know very well these tactics are one of the main reasons people leave, yet you support them now.

You don't need to justify your maneuvering, everyone sees whats really going on and i mostly get involved and direct most of my post at Stevie because of all the bs Stevie replies with to justify it. If you missed it, go back to the TPC/Avenger war thread, they didn't buy it there either. You rolled them just using enough nations to do the job, heavily countered those who fought back, they had no chance. You've schemed your way to roll TPC, WD's and OP every round before they can grow enough to challenge you, and lets be honest, they know how to roll their enemies once they have the resources, you take their knees out before they can do this. That isn't the problem i have though, its the way you're doing it and everything about your maneuvering spells Stevie. I know how Stevie operates, I know why he has a vested interest in winning and I've seen Stevie work with D1 every round since your founding to help make sure those 3 don't develop their nations fast enough to challenge Avengers.

You disappoint me for supporting those actions when you had the political weight to do something about it. You've proven that when some people gain power they start the practices they once spoke out against.

Also why are you all accusing me of lying? I said you were going to hit OP. You say I'm lying and have nothing to back it up with, even when this started i told you i could get something but that'd be too easy and not much fun. I'd rather show why its was the only logical move for Avengers but even then you kept saying i didn't know what i was talking about so i posted that "PM" that showed everything i assumed was true. The wonder excuses are pointless, that doesn't matter. If you think i made that "PM" up too then i can screen shot it if you don't think its authentic. Stevie told Cowboy he was hitting OP and the reason why yous are trying so hard to deny it is to not give OP any reasons to hit you soon not later like Stevie is pretending. Later just means Avengers will then have +100-300 mill wc levels and have already rolled and won everything.

My biggest disappointment about the Avengers is that you and your guys use to be quite vocal about injustices committed against tW and it got so bad that Clash retired. Now you're in an alliance that does the same to others and the round i was there, you expressed your disagreement with the direction Stevie and co were taking Avengers but nothing has changed. You've turned a blind eye when you're not on the receiving end anymore and you know very well these tactics are one of the main reasons people leave, yet you support them now.

You don't need to justify your maneuvering, everyone sees whats really going on and i mostly get involved and direct most of my post at Stevie because of all the bs Stevie replies with to justify it. If you missed it, go back to the TPC/Avenger war thread, they didn't buy it there either. You rolled them just using enough nations to do the job, heavily countered those who fought back, they had no chance. You've schemed your way to roll TPC, WD's and OP every round before they can grow enough to challenge you, and lets be honest, they know how to roll their enemies once they have the resources, you take their knees out before they can do this. That isn't the problem i have though, its the way you're doing it and everything about your maneuvering spells Stevie. I know how Stevie operates, I know why he has a vested interest in winning and I've seen Stevie work with D1 every round since your founding to help make sure those 3 don't develop their nations fast enough to challenge Avengers.

You disappoint me for supporting those actions when you had the political weight to do something about it. You've proven that when some people gain power they start the practices they once spoke out against.

Also why are you all accusing me of lying? I said you were going to hit OP. You say I'm lying and have nothing to back it up with, even when this started i told you i could get something but that'd be too easy and not much fun. I'd rather show why its was the only logical move for Avengers but even then you kept saying i didn't know what i was talking about so i posted that "PM" that showed everything i assumed was true. The wonder excuses are pointless, that doesn't matter. If you think i made that "PM" up too then i can screen shot it if you don't think its authentic. Stevie told Cowboy he was hitting OP and the reason why yous are trying so hard to deny it is to not give OP any reasons to hit you soon not later like Stevie is pretending. Later just means Avengers will then have +100-300 mill wc levels and have already rolled and won everything.

You provided a PM from a third party whose English is questionable at best. If you provide a PM from the accused person himself, I'll take you seriously. Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

You provided a PM from a third party whose English is questionable at best. If you provide a PM from the accused person himself, I'll take you seriously.

Even if i did you still wouldn't take it serious, you'll try to find an excuse to call it questionable.

Anyway, i don't care about whether or not you want to believe it. I just want to make it loud and clear that everyone knows what the Avengers are about and the lengths they will go to win. What they've done to get to where they are and how many of them have changed.

Well at least we know who the biggest Avenger fan boy is. Seriously, every post... :facepalm:

But you can say I'm lying or spreading bs such as "Avengers telling D1 they were about to hit OP" but I'm not the author, I'm just the messenger. Either Cowboy was misleading his own gov (i highly doubt that) or Avengers are lying to help keep OP at bay (this seems more logical), Stevie knows what OP are capable of. Fatal told me him and Cowboy were on IRC waiting for the DoW on IRC. At the time Avengers had their boots on the throats of TPC, RE and Misfits. Stevies not one to not take advantage of a opportunity and is always on the attack but they were going to add someone else (hence why they kept a large portion of their slots free) and even they've said in multiple threads that D1 agreed to hit WD's. Who does that leave left i wonder?

But do tell me what Avengers were really going to do?

Anyway good luck WD's! You have more reason than most to hit them along with another aa. ^_^

Ssssshhhhhhiiiiat who doesn't love The Avengers, I've seen the movie twice now, as well as all the independent ones like Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, etc. Parts 123 and so on!

Seriously, "a fanboy" lmao, uh No!

If you have paid any attention at all, 99 percent of my post are only to call out your BS. You didn't see me respond to anything you posted that I agreed with, or that I know nothing about, ie rounds before last round when I wasn't playing.

If you remember correctly I even agreed with you in most of your post last round, and even had words with Stevie. Once more read through my post again, I even mentioned that I didn't agree with their targets or even thought it was fair. What I did state was they hit with a hand full of nations against 3 alliances, that they were not trying to kill or beat down anyone. Meaning, they could have just attacked one alliance sending in half or better of their nations and truely killed that said alliance.

I just happen to know that half of what you were saying was not true (not going to say how I know) and I wasn't going to just sit back and let you talk smack. Although I didn't know for sure that FF would be on his hit list, I had my suspicions and held off myself and others in FF in buying the MP. (Although using your speculation, we were going to hit OP too, right?) My thoughts were they hit TPC first like they did to see who might hit them back, thinking that it would have been FF due to my ties with TPC. Since that didn't happen, they were going to attack us, but after CB told Stevie he wanted to hit us and WD, Stevie said ok and then picked misfits. During the same time, I was preparing to gear up for war (just in case we were attacked) but also because if we were not then we wanted to war. At this point regaurdless I contacted alliances (out of respect and friendship) and discussed War. Soon after avengers hit RE and misfits. And soon after that D1 hit Avengers and FF.....That screwed up my war plans but ehhh, it was still war.

Now with all that said, and knowing for sure that FF was on their target list (as per Stevie's post in another part) and even going as far as to say no I wouldn't of been happy if they attacked (because unlike RE, misfits, and TPC we had been in a war already this round and thus it severely screwed our building) still I call out your BS! I also know that if they had attacked, and I went to them they would have peaced us out and made no big deal of it. Not because I have friends there but because I know for a fact (and until I see different) that they are not out to beat anyone down. Example, last round when the war with TPC and Avengers happened I had a convo with a friend of mine in avengers and asked how long the war was set to last. With out discussing what I was told, I went to KJ and he told me that we would War for the full duration as that was TPC's way. Ok who was I to argue, it wasn't my alliance anymore and the rest is history.

Do I think that eventually Avengers would have attacked OP, sure at some point but not now, not the way you say. Besides even if they would have attacked, or had plans to attack so what! Wouldn't that have made it better for TPC, RE, and misfits the very reason your complaining? Again even if it were the case, would that justify OP coming in on them now?

Just because it doesn't fit in your fantasy scenario doesn't mean every one is lying to you. You just keep on making up shiat and then post in here that you have concrete proof it is true yet we never see any.
How long have you been playing TE? I have been here since around round 3 or so and it didn't take me very long to see that there is no need to buy Wonders 2 seconds after update.
Hell I have been buying them about 10 minutes before update for so long I don't even know when I started doing such. But what I do know is that the old "LE" guys that have been with me forever do exactly that also if they are update active like I am.

Our plan wasn't to buy the MP or we would have had a Uranium trade set up beforehand now wouldn't we? (there goes your attacking OP theory huh?) Thus the reason we didn't buy the MP till the next day and even then we still didn't buy them until when?
If you guessed 10 minutes or so before update then you got it right.

I would be here for hours posting all of the stuff you have been dead wrong about but I think that people are starting to see the trend here with you so I can just mention one more besides the one above and we should be good.

1) Stevie planned for the war on TPC knowing that myself and most of my guys (and by most of my guys I mean the ex "LE" ladies and gents) would not even be around for it so it actually worked out pretty well all things considered since having the whole alliance attacking would be a HUGE down declare.
As a matter of fact I still have the stats on my guys for that time as I was going to post them once WarHammer and I got back from New York but we got delayed in some bad weather and I just didn't get around to posting them.
DevilDog = 19,124.420 ns
WarHammer = 18,952.679 ns
Logan X = 18,386.089 ns
unknown = 13,344.585 ns
Ming Dynasty = 14,158.269 ns
Spider Man = 17,094.249 ns
For a whopping total of 101,060.291 ns
Subtract that from the Avengers total NS at the time when they attacked TPC and then tell me again about that HUGE down declare they did on TPC will ya?
Also you can look through all of the nations listed above war screens and tell me what you see, or better yet what you don't see.  TPC wars!
Yet you state above that it is a FACT that we held back to attack OP with nukes.
Your statement above "But lets just analyze some facts that i think help support my theory then." [/size]Facts to support your theory? How exactly does that work? You say it and it becomes fact?[/size]

You know what I think possibly amazes me the most about this whole mess?[/size]
It's the fact that you can get alliance leaders to believe your whole bag of BS you throw at them about us when just as you have stated in so many posts here that you have absolutely nothing to lose in the whole ordeal.[/size]
And you are right as it is not your nation getting wrecked, or your friend for quite some time not talking to you anymore, or your alliance and its members looking over their shoulders for rounds to come for the revenge you know is coming, or the players leaving because they are just plain tired of watching TE just not having a shred of honor in it anymore in battle due to rabble rousers such as yourself.[/size]

I have always thought you were a pretty decent person up until now and I even quite enjoyed talking to you in the round we were in the Avengers together but I just can't understand what exactly Stevie did to you that round to make you so damn bitter and hateful towards him anymore. He could have a whole truckload of facts supporting something he says in here and you would still argue with him till the end of time that it was a lie and only you knew the truth.(and you had the facts to back it up)  :o[/size] [/size]
I really don't give a rats assh about what you and Stevie do to each other but can you just please leave the rest of us out of it. PLEASE![/size]

Nough said brother!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

You guys can justify it with bs as much as you want but I've shown logic and a piece of evidence.

BG, why does half of your post contain stuff that aren't even relevant to the discussion, i think you just want everyone to know how important you think you are. I saw your post when you were with TPC and making deals with other govs like you were running TPC. I told Fatal to ignore you because you were suggesting proposals i know KJ would never agree too, let alone a "Young Cobra" make deals on their behalf. I told Fatal to tell Cowboy to send it to KJ, not sure where that went from there and we all know you like to remind everyone you founded TPC or something. You use it in your proposals to help give you credibility when proposing deals with others.

But what i really want to know is why are you constantly defending the actions of Avengers?

And just to be clear, i don't care if OP hit them or not, I don't care if Avengers win or lose,  if they do win then I'll give them it for being the best builders and strategically out playing everyone. I know Avengers care a lot and i know Avengers are doing a lot of complaining in-game but are acting like everything is cool on the surface. I know Stevie had a major melt down over D1 ruining his plans but i think the grin is slowly returning as they continue to out maneuver their opponents and regain control. 

You just can't seem to get any of your facts right can you my friend?

Clash left the Warriors and the game before I even came into the picture at the Warriors. The same round that I created Defcon 1 (yes Defcon 1 was my creation for those history buffs out there, pm me for the true origin of Defcon 1) he asked me to please do him a big favor and take over the Warriors for him as real life was going to make it impossible for him to continue and he didn't want to see the Warriors name dragged through the mud in his absence.

I declined the offer at first, as again for you history buffs, as I had just started Defcon 1 that very same round and we were the top alliance in the game at the time (strength wise that is). But after chatting with Clash for several days and talking it over with Government and Officers at Defcon 1 (which some really didn't think we should merge for the record) I told Clash I would do it as he and I had stayed good friends through out my entire time here in TE, just as I have with several alliance leaders, and I could understand where he was coming from and besides, what else are good friends for than to lend a hand when needed?

I stood strong to my beliefs and such then and I still do so today. I will always do so no matter what alliance I am in, whether I am leading it or not as in case you haven't noticed honor means quite a bit to me and I have many, many friends here that will testify to that.

If only you knew how many times now that Stevie and I have went at it already in our short time together it would most likely amaze you since you think of me as nothing more than a puppet. And for the record I have owned my own business now for more years than I can remember building a half million to a million dollar Log Homes and doing various other construction jobs so I am not now and nor have I ever been a "puppet" for anyone. Just ask Kaboom as he is a close friend of mine in RL.(and again for the TE history buffs he is the man that got me started playing CN back in 2007)

Just saw him at Walmart not too long ago. Got him one beautiful baby girl, I can tell you guys that. (and I mean an actual baby even though his little woman was pretty hot also  :o )

I am certain that he will let you know that I am just about as strong minded a man as they come. (And sorry about them hitting you guys Kaboom as I was not around for that call either my friend or I would have most likely stopped it before it happened.)

But anyways about this "maneuvering" deal.

You are basically saying that StevieG somehow either contacted or owns the store where WarHammer and I went to buy T&G roofing material for a home I am currently working on and that we would have to go to New York to get it?

That he somehow knew that I would pick that store out of the 793,864 stores in this area that sell the type of flooring I wanted (2x6 T&G yellow pine that we use on the roofs as it also shows inside the home) and then somehow convince me to buy from him and then go even further and convince me to come and get it rather than have it shipped.

He then somehow got Logan X sick and he had to have surgery so he would be gone for about the same time frame and then to totally insure that his master plan would come to fruition he offered Spidey a new job so that if he was caught playing CN there he could quite possibly lose that said new job thus making the odds pretty good that he couldn't be as active as he usually is for at least a couple weeks at a minimum.

I am not sure exactly how he pretended to be me long enough to let my other guys know that I would be gone and to not war without permission from me. Perhaps you can shed some light on that one for me as it really has me stymied.

That is what you mean by "maneuvers" right?  :lol1:

And for the record how exactly am I possibly going to show you proof that I had absolutely no knowledge of us having any plans whatsoever of hitting OP?

I have absolutely not a clue how I go about doing that. Show you logs of messages and plans that do not exist maybe? Send you my computer so you can get the world's best cracker to dig through the Gigabytes of porn on the hard drive just to find those elusive logs?  :o  Shoot me the address and I will get right on that one as long as you pay the shipping both ways and send it back just like you got it with all of my porn still intact.

You will find many things in this world damn near impossible to do DT but I can tell you now my friend that one of them will to be finding proof that I have ever been or will I ever be somebodies "bitch".

Now it is "Nuff said" BG.

And thanks for your posts and it is really good to see another man of honor playing this game again my friend.

Salute!