WD DoW on fictional characters

0lh5gKm.jpg

LOL Comic Books

As is our wont, we are fashionably late to the current World-vs-Avengers war/crusade/whatever going on. That and I'm tasked with writing a belated DoW about this. And that the people in our chatroom are giving me lousy ideas >_>

So yeah! War! Woo! 

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ 

Batman won't save you now, Avengers  :ehm:

9VkPx2g.gif

Signed,

Belisarius, Real Historical Figure

Echoes, who's existence is questionable

Howlin "Ace" Mad, super real

The unfortunate victim of Samwise's trolling

Kurdanak's neglected house plant

Edited by Belisarius

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Kurdanak> Echoes[GPA]: Moar targets
<Kurdanak> MORE TARGETS
<Kurdanak> :x
* Kurdanak feeds on the blood of the fallen avengers
<Echoes[GPA]> chose who you want..
<Echoes[GPA]> :P
<Kurdanak> I thought you'd know better than to say that, Echoes[GPA]
* Kurdanak declares on the triumvirate
<Kurdanak> again <_<
<Echoes[GPA]> nooooo
<Belisarius> MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD KURD
<Echoes[GPA]> lolol

DAiC77f.png?1

Edited by Kurdanak

In case people like stats:

Avengers:                                  23 Nations     318,792 NS

War Doves, Defcon 1, Misfits:   71 Nations     613, 446 NS     

Good luck to all three of our opponents.

In case people like stats:

Avengers:                                  23 Nations     318,792 NS

War Doves, Defcon 1, Misfits:   71 Nations     613, 446 NS     

Good luck to all three of our opponents.

Did you also have stats when Atlas was rolled for shit DoWs because I'd like to see those too.

I'd also like to appreciate the fact that Misfits and D1 are fighting with War Doves, not against them. You're doing a beautiful thing here, Avengers. :wub:

Edited by Kurdanak

I'd also like to appreciate the fact that Misfits and D1 are fighting with War Doves, not against them. You're doing a beautiful thing here, Avengers. :wub:

Bringing the world together in war and bloodlust  :wub:

Did you also have stats when Atlas was rolled for !@#$ DoWs because I'd like to see those too.

Why would they have or need stats for that? They had nothing to do with Atlas and atlas was not technically rolled.
They were attacked by "D1 to help us out" for three days of which they actually went to a better alliance run by a better person!
They were also attacked by Jihad over and over, to which "Das and a few other avengers" basically said enough is enough!!

But if you want the stats I can sum it up for ya, 33 atlas nations attacking my 11 nations on like day 8 or 9.
The rest is is all through the fourms.

I'm starting to believe there was this huge cult or coalition formed and to many of you drank the cool aid.....

Seriously none of you can really believe this is even remotely close to a fair war, or a just war for that matter?

BG

Ask avengers about fair? Ole Stevie knows all about fair. Avengers got what they had coming to him. If I recall Stevie sits In the forums for hours bragging about his alliances war and building techniques, not to mention being the best allaince in the game. But see Stevie here's where you went wrong. You ran your mouth too many times, made too many scum moves, and as everyone stated, had many put there differences aside to see your tears. You show the community how you are so "ready to take everyone down" then complain behind closed doors. Cheers to a never expected rising of allainces putting their differences aside and hopefully a healthier TE.

Oh and Stevie, checkmate. you can down declare for days but being out numbered might just have you in trouble

Oma-goodness, this a good thing!  Gonna be a long day of hell breaking masked comics, nothing personal.  

Why would they have or need stats for that? They had nothing to do with Atlas and atlas was not technically rolled.
They were attacked by "D1 to help us out" for three days of which they actually went to a better alliance run by a better person!
They were also attacked by Jihad over and over, to which "Das and a few other avengers" basically said enough is enough!!

But if you want the stats I can sum it up for ya, 33 atlas nations attacking my 11 nations on like day 8 or 9.

I'm starting to believe there was this huge cult or coalition formed and to many of you drank the cool aid.....

Seriously none of you can really believe this is even remotely close to a fair war, or a just war for that matter?

BG

If you're wondering what that whistling sound was, that thing that flew over your head was while you typed this post, it was the joke. Edited by Kurdanak

Ask avengers about fair? Ole Stevie knows all about fair. Avengers got what they had coming to him. If I recall Stevie sits In the forums for hours bragging about his alliances war and building techniques, not to mention being the best allaince in the game. But see Stevie here's where you went wrong. You ran your mouth too many times, made too many scum moves, and as everyone stated, had many put there differences aside to see your tears. You show the community how you are so "ready to take everyone down" then complain behind closed doors. Cheers to a never expected rising of allainces putting their differences aside and hopefully a healthier TE.

Oh and Stevie, checkmate. you can down declare for days but being out numbered might just have you in trouble

More to come.

If you're wondering what that whistling sound was, that thing that flew over your head was while you typed this post, it was the joke.

Lol no kidding

BG

My point you seemed to have missed is that when you declare ridiculouly unfair wars as Atlas did this round, no one cares whether you're receiving fair treatment when the morality police come knocking.

And about whatever koolaid I'm drinking: I make it a habit to never drink from anybody elses cup in TE - even if Kurdanak and I have merged into one being. (Lol there's one of those jokes again.)

Re tpc misfits is classed as ridiculously unfair now?
How many aas do we need to target?
You also make the assumption we are getting rolled.

Your original war against TPC was ridiculously unfair. IDGAF how you try to jusify it so don't waste your breath on me. I quit TE for a reason.

And I said Atlas got rolled. Were you in Atlas?

Rofl. We tickled tpc. And we said more to come. it was meant to be nuclear jihad tpc and re. Hence the soft hit on tpc and then looking for more targets.

This is how u want to play so be it.

You cannot keep us down.

We would have looked at WD as an option as well if cowboy wasnt telling me that WD was his target along with FF.

Do your worst. And get ready to be shown how to TE war.

laVwSGk.jpg

Also, Samwise,

(Lol there's one of those jokes again.)

I lololol'd.

Rofl. We tickled tpc. And we said more to come. it was meant to be nuclear jihad tpc and re. Hence the soft hit on tpc and then looking for more targets.

This is how u want to play so be it.

You cannot keep us down.

What he meant to say " we wanted to cripple TPC first, then move on to RE while they are already busy and knock misfits out of any chance at competing with us."