Oma-Marvel D1 declares on Avengers & Fearless Fighters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are only gonna wreck yourselves. sending a nation with 600k in the bank and 4 nukes. This is gonna end badly. But hell I did want counters. :)

Edited by StevieG

He also has a HNMS wonder with 5 nukes which means he can still nuke you daily for the duration of the war. Also you sound upset Stevie. I heard you were going to hit OP. Oh well i guess that will have to wait. Everything isn't working out how you planned now is it. :smug:

Serves Stevie right after his bad down declare on me. I up declared his other boy by almost 4k and he's beat down to my size already. Guess Stevie will be there shortly!

lol, you declared on a guy who was already in 5 other wars and smaller NS than you the day you hit him, have done like 170 infra damage against him, and are bragging about owning him.  Nice.  I missed you so much TE.

Finally, someone not afraid to take the fight to them for once.

Good luck DEFCON 1!

They'll need it. Nukes only give us casualties, and 80% of our nations are rich enough to build right back to where we are now. I would have enjoyed this war a lot more if you hadn't point-blank lied to us by repeatedly telling stating you would hit someone else. But hey, you have the support of DT, TE's local expert on all things relating to morality and The Avengers' secret flag running plans, so you must be doing something right!

He also has a HNMS wonder with 5 nukes which means he can still nuke you daily for the duration of the war. Also you sound upset Stevie. I heard you were going to hit OP. Oh well i guess that will have to wait. Everything isn't working out how you planned now is it. :smug:

At least until he can't pay bills anymore ;)

There is one nation in D1 with a HNMS. He has 600k. It's unlikely he's going to nuke everyone daily for the duration. Even if he does we're still going to recover better than him.

Honestly, I'm kinda enjoying myself, a bit of a shame we were blindsided by some false leads by someone we thought we were friendly with, but we'll deal with it and have a bit of fun while we do so. We've been asking people to counter us for a while now so it's about time it happened. 

There is one nation in D1 with a HNMS. He has 600k. It's unlikely he's going to nuke everyone daily for the duration. Even if he does we're still going to recover better than him.

Honestly, I'm kinda enjoying myself, a bit of a shame we were blindsided by some false leads by someone we thought we were friendly with, but we'll deal with it and have a bit of fun while we do so. We've been asking people to counter us for a while now so it's about time it happened. 

You were planning to roll OP and your leader wanted D1 to hit WD's so you could secure your dominance over everyone and have a very easy run to those flags. This is TE not SE but the Avengers will learn the difference in time.

Also the nation with the HNMS could very easily keep on top of bills to keep launching. Hes collecting daily so I assume his income is more than his bills. Your best bet is to anarchy him but even then he might be ok. If you could nuclear anarchy him then it would be challenging but you don't even have nukes on him. As for rebuilding, you'll be right if you razor his infra enough. Still going all out to help bring the Avengers down is worth it even if that is all you get to do, he deserves a medal of recognition for his sacrifice and hes doing the rest of TE a favor. I hope they can step up to the plate too and return it in some way.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

They'll need it. Nukes only give us casualties, and 80% of our nations are rich enough to build right back to where we are now. I would have enjoyed this war a lot more if you hadn't point-blank lied to us by repeatedly telling stating you would hit someone else. But hey, you have the support of DT, TE's local expert on all things relating to morality and The Avengers' secret flag running plans, so you must be doing something right!

You already declared war on everyone!

No one else has been going around telling everyone to get ready because Avengers are coming for ALL of you in the early days of the round just because you donate/temp trade. That is just plain bullying at its finest and doesn't get anymore ignorance than that. You thought you were invincible and immune from being hit but whats even better is that D1 caught you with 0 SDI's while they have 9 MP's which is why they hit a day after the wonder cycle. Your guys have spent large sums of cash on pixels to win these wars but you've been trumped by a tactic you've been very successful at doing to others. 

I know this is bad but you can pretend otherwise because Stevie is apparently having a meltdown over this and has ended all relations with D1 gov. This allows OP to build and Stevie didn't want that to happen.  ^_^

Like i told you Stevie, I have nothing to lose, while you have a lot on the line.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You already declared war on everyone!

No one else has been going around telling everyone to get ready because Avengers are coming for ALL of you in the early days of the round just because you donate/temp trade. That is just plain bullying at its finest and doesn't get anymore ignorance than that. You thought you were invincible and immune from being hit but whats even better is that D1 caught you with 0 SDI's while they have 9 MP's which is why they hit a day after the wonder cycle. Your guys have spent large sums of cash on pixels to win these wars but you've been trumped by a tactic you've been very successful at doing to others. 

I know this is bad but you can pretend otherwise because Stevie is apparently having a meltdown over this and has ended all relations with D1 gov. This allows OP to build and Stevie didn't want that to happen.  ^_^

Like i told you Stevie, I have nothing to lose, while you have a lot on the line.

Let's get a couple things straight.
1)Stevie is not the sole leader of our alliance. Tim, Devil Dog, and I are co-leaders. He's not some dictator, and your mentioning of him in every single post shows your criticisms are more about a personal vendetta you hold.
2) We are not trumped. I'm not sure if you know this, but you cannot buy nukes under 2k infrastructure. Most D1 nations with MPs won't be able to buy back up in two day's time, at least.
3) The Avengers are happy we got this fun of a war. That's what you can't wrap your head around. What we are upset about is being lied to, something you seem to find acceptable, by those we considered to be friends. Nothing more.
4) Since you have enough time on your hands to responds to every. single. Avengers. reply, one would wonder why you're sitting on the sidelines, at 3 NS. It's always easier to talk from that level, and as much as you claim to be good at fighting, we would have rolled you. Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

You are right on that one as you have absolutely nothing to lose since I can't find even a hint of you having a nation this round.

How is it that I get a warning point admin for having the punctuation off on my name (or something like that) and posting here yet Daenerys Targaryen can post in every thread and irritate just about everyone in the game and not get so much as a "shush"?

Who do I have to sleep with around here to get those "special privileges"?  :o 

I am starting to suspect that Daenerys Targaryen is a DC fan.

lol I will have to agree with you here Cazaric. Don't think I would have got that one if DD wasn't such a die hard comic book fan.

I have been reading his comics for years now and I have still not put a dent in his collection.

Edited by Warhammer

Oma-classic comic round, StevieG is a famous builder always in the thick of things.  D1 is only leveling the playing field with the big guns of TE.  This is only a game, strategise not penalise.  Had we not made this move, Avengers would be unreachable to confront.  

Soooooo lets just enjoy a better battle a better challenge, we still respect StevieG and Company so dont build any revenge over this!  To take on one of TE's best players is an honor.

One of my favorite DoW so far .  Warriors vs Warriors . This is the kind of war i like . 

Yeah, you have a point, old Warrior party here is warring.  

Nation Name: Ricrast By The Way Ruler Name: Ric Rast message_compose.png Top Gear message_compose.png Alliance: DEFCON 1alliance_statistic.gif Fearless Fightersalliance_statistic.gif Soldiers Lost: 10,970/4,994 Tanks Lost: 2,090/ 466 Cruise Missiles Lost: 0/2 Aircraft Lost: 12/12 Navy Lost: 0/0 Infrastructure Lost: 46.58/94.48 Technology Lost: 5.56/8.82 Land Lost: 32.066/34.447 Land/Tech/Infra: 215.66 Strength Lost/379.19 Strength Lost

Nation Name: Stark Industries By The Way Ruler Name: Deepankar rocks message_compose.png Top Gear message_compose.png Alliance: DEFCON 1alliance_statistic.gif Fearless Fightersalliance_statistic.gif Soldiers Lost: 10,256/5,501 Tanks Lost: 648/226 Cruise Missiles Lost: 0/10 Aircraft Lost: 4/28 Navy Lost: 0/0 Infrastructure Lost: 22.84/103.70 Technology Lost: 3.52/7.60 Land Lost: 12.110/ 38.427 Land/Tech/Infra: 104.27 Strength Lost/406.73 Strength Lost

Nation Name: Equinox Kingdom By The Way Ruler Name: King Of Nations message_compose.png Top Gear message_compose.png Alliance: DEFCON 1alliance_statistic.gif Fearless Fightersalliance_statistic.gif Soldiers Lost: 5,716/2,154 Tanks Lost: 652/186 Cruise Missiles Lost: 0/0 Aircraft Lost: 0/0 Navy Lost: 2/1 Infrastructure Lost: 61.15/36.00 Technology Lost: 7.25/4.80 Land Lost: 32.905/15.170 Land/Tech/Infra: 269.05 Strength Lost/154.76 Strength Lost

I love how no one has mentioned anything about the fearless fighters.....................................

I'm not doing horrible for 3v1.

Note the strength of ricrast and Stark compared to me.

Edited by Top Gear

While I can appreciate trying to give us a good war.

I dont see the freindly good fighting nature of sending suicide nuke nations to launch a few nukes and be bill locked or forced to reroll.

This is a 90 day round. At least have 20 mil in the bank before you try to party.