if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Casus Belli usually implies a philosophically, morally justified reason for war. I say reason INSTEAD of Casus Belli because the reason for the war is either entirely justifiable or utterly condemnable depending on your philosophical bent, and the space between the two competing ideals is so extreme that you can't honestly label it a CB and expect it to stand.

Basically: Casus Belli has alot of baggage associated with morality, and more specifically with "moralism". Reason just implies having a purpose and an intent.

I think that your terminology can be confusing, but I now understand what you meant. Thank you.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dulra hit WTF...

Good Isolater

No Dulra attacked a nation that left our alliance and went to war with DBDC as per an agreement we had made with DBDC to release him  from war when he came over to us. Ron Paul is way too honorable a Nation and when he saw the unprovoked attack on his old alliance he asked to be released from our alliance and went to sit on none until he had decided what his best course of action was. He was made aware that we had vouched for him in the past and would be asked to keep our word and attack him if he chose to go to war with DBDC. Despite this concern, he could not let his old home to fight alone. Ron Paul is probably one of the people I respect most on Digiterra and thus I was willing to vouch for him and take the risk that we might have to fight him.

He took the high road as always and finally went home where war with DBDC was inevitable. Our alliance and I always honour our word and thus I declared on Ron Paul when he found war with DBDC.as per the request from DBDC to honour our word.

We and I are NOT at war with WTF we are honoring our promise as we do to any we make promises to. Our word has no value if we only keep it to those who are best friends.

I salute the courage and conviction of my friend Ron Paul, we have talked and we both are aware of the obligations we have. I shall be the first to help him and WTF rebuild once his war is over, but we do not get to choose when we keep our word or break it. Our treaties and agreements are not transitory nor are they dropped when it is inconvenient.We have always taken to task those who leave our alliance to war on others. Some may call him a rogue do not believe that he is a man of conviction and that I truly admire.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themisto

Edited by Hime Themis

Am i really hearing this?

(nothing but respect etc etc)

I am sick of you brown nosers.

Hime sucks and his decision is disgusting.

RP is a legit WTF member.

Yes RP is honourable.

No Hime is not.

Once again cuba is too scared to death to fight his own battles.

Edited by christian trojans

Am i really hearing this?

I am sick of you brown nosers.

Hime sucks ad his decision is disgusting.

RP is a legit WTF member.

Yes RP is honourable.

No Hime is not.

Once again cuba is too scared to death to fight his own battles.

CT

I am disappointed your bio and PM insults were far more colorful. Sadly, you do not belong in the same AA as RP.

Dame Hime Themis

CT

I am disappointed your bio and PM insults were far more colorful. Sadly, you do not belong in the same AA as RP.

Dame Hime Themis

You worm,

Your name does not belong in the same thread as mine and Ron Pauls, DBDC's and WTF's.

Both Ron Paul and i have sacrifced our nations more then once. Its all good you saying i do not belong in WTF but look at me now! I am in WTF! I am fighting vs DBDC the most feared and the most powerful AA CN has ever seen. Seriously DBDC skills at war really are 2nd to none. A vicious, well coordinated, tight team who smash any AA they come into contact with. And RP and I are attacking them. I left DBDC to fight a losing battle to protect innocent friends. And what do you do? You attack a friend to save your own pixels and you try to make it sound honourable. You really are disgusting and slimy. If you had a ounce of honour you would refuse to hit RP.

What have you ever done? Its disgusting that you try to make attacking a friend honourable YOU MAKE ME SICK. The reason why you hit RP is because you are scared of DBDC everyone knows that. You are choosing to attack a mate to save your own nation. So do me a favour and stop acting like this is a honourable thing you are doing you slimy slimy creature.

And stop typing like you are a somebody. You are not.

Good Isolater

No Dulra attacked a nation that left our alliance and went to war with DBDC as per an agreement we had made with DBDC to release him  from war when he came over to us. Ron Paul is way too honorable a Nation and when he saw the unprovoked attack on his old alliance he asked to be released from our alliance and went to sit on none until he had decided what his best course of action was. He was made aware that we had vouched for him in the past and would be asked to keep our word and attack him if he chose to go to war with DBDC. Despite this concern, he could not let his old home to fight alone. Ron Paul is probably one of the people I respect most on Digiterra and thus I was willing to vouch for him and take the risk that we might have to fight him.

He took the high road as always and finally went home where war with DBDC was inevitable. Our alliance and I always honour our word and thus I declared on Ron Paul when he found war with DBDC.as per the request from DBDC to honour our word.

We and I are NOT at war with WTF we are honoring our promise as we do to any we make promises to. Our word has no value if we only keep it to those who are best friends.

I salute the courage and conviction of my friend Ron Paul, we have talked and we both are aware of the obligations we have. I shall be the first to help him and WTF rebuild once his war is over, but we do not get to choose when we keep our word or break it. Our treaties and agreements are not transitory nor are they dropped when it is inconvenient.We have always taken to task those who leave our alliance to war on others. Some may call him a rogue do not believe that he is a man of conviction and that I truly admire.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themisto

That is some mealy mouthed crap. You have hit a WTF nation. Nut up and own your actions.

So lets summarise this:

Ron Paul has the right to leave OBR. OBR was not at war with anyone.

RP leaves OBR. His departure is legit. And is no longer a OBR member. He is no longer subject to any treaty OBR and DBDC may have.

RP joins WTF and becomes a legit WTF member.

Cuba whines and asks Dulra to attack RP.

Dulra attacks a RP a "good friend" a legit WTF member. By doing this he is effectively declaring war with WTF a innocent aa trying to fight off a unjust and unprovoked attack.

Dulra does this to brown nose DBDC and save his pixels.

Dulra in his usual pompous manner discribes this as a honorable act and tries to mitigate his disgusting behaviour by stating multiple times that RP is a good friend and a honourable nation that he respects so much.

Dulra you worm, people like you make me sick honestly. Please leave this game/ rl world.

That is some mealy mouthed crap. You have hit a WTF nation. Nut up and own your actions.

Sabcat

Really so I out of the blue hit a wtf nation?? Who just happens to be our former alliance mate. I did this to what save my pixels from whom?

CT

Let us summarize unlike you when we give our word we keep it. When we take an oath to an alliance we keep it You on the other hand, are unable to keep your word.

Guess I will have to live without your approval. I will survive.

Dame Hime Themis

Sabcat

Really so I out of the blue hit a wtf nation?? Who just happens to be our former alliance mate. I did this to what save my pixels from whom?

CT

Let us summarize unlike you when we give our word we keep it. When we take an oath to an alliance we keep it You on the other hand, are unable to keep your word.

Guess I will have to live without your approval. I will survive.

Dame Hime Themis

Pathetic response

You know you are doing the wrong thing. Just admit it. Your pompous crap is not fooling anyone.

Am I reading this right?

Even if a member leaves OBR they are still subject to OBR's rules?

You are reading it perfectly. Apparently in Himes little world of brown nosing DBDC this is legit. -_-

Total dogcrap right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its an aggressive war from OBR on WTF but Hime has tried to twist it into a "honourable act of attacking a friend and keeping his word"

I SHAKE MY HEAD IN DISGUST

Am I reading this right?

Even if a member leaves OBR they are still subject to OBR's rules?

Good Dajobo

No, Special circumstance for a special situation. Though we have in the past dealt with rogues who left to attack other alliances.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Hime CT has some goods points.

1) RP left OBR by the rules
2) RP joined WTF by the rules
3) why is Cuba so afraid of a nation 4x smaller than him?

I understand you gave your "word" but your word should be to defend your friends and alliance mates and not submit yourself to a DBDC demand.

Let CUBA fight RP and see how brave Cuba is. Which so far we've only seen him whine and cry when declared on

I'm confused (honestly) as to why OBR would have to promise DBDC anything in regards to what a former member did if they legitimately departed the OBR AA.  I'm even more confused as to what grounds OBR has to attack a former member if that individual left the AA in good standing.