if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Rayvon

Thank you so much for your generous offer, it would appear however you have more need of it than I being so full of it must be painful. :)

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Oh if only you weren't dragging your slack jaw through this thread in such massively high shit-filled levels usually held for Tywin or Rey .........

Lots of fluff

Your knees dirty from all that groveling and boot kissing? Better standing than be a coward spending a lifetime on the knee ;)

I won't get into explaining your rubbish and wrong excuses because that would be a waste of time on someone who does nothing in this world but collect stats so about as useful as a wet paper bag.

Sorry for interrupting you from your normal begging how's the world down there on the floor? :)

Your knees dirty from all that groveling and boot kissing? Better standing than be a coward spending a lifetime on the knee ;)

I won't get into explaining your rubbish and wrong excuses because that would be a waste of time on someone who does nothing in this world but collect stats so about as useful as a wet paper bag.

Sorry for interrupting you from your normal begging how's the world down there on the floor? :)

Well  SOMEone can kiss the "good" and the "respectfully" goodbye!

Good to see that rebel's list of obsessions isn't limited to me.

To be fair, Rey, we're all obsessed with you.

Edited by Walshington

Good to see that rebel's list of obsessions isn't limited to me.

Obsessions? Just say it as it is like all those nations up there that do nothing, but most don't pretend to like Hime.

As I told you before its business with you but nice to see you moaning in public as well, makes me all warm inside :)

Obsessions? Just say it as it is like all those nations up there that do nothing, but most don't pretend to like Hime.

As I told you before its business with you but nice to see you moaning in public as well, makes me all warm inside :)

Ah poor little rebel

Feeling unloved. No pile of manure would be complete without your own unique contribution.

Just a little quote from one of my favorite movies about you.

Ernest Tucker: The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken !@#$. That little white speck is chicken !@#$ too.

It is funny how people like you proudly expound about your lack of relevance as some sort of badge of honour.

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

You apparently tracked me for months to find when I was ~most vulnerable~

I think that qualifies Edited by Neo Uruk

You apparently tracked me for months to find when I was ~most vulnerable~

I think that qualifies

I don't need to track someone who has always had a tiny nation.

I've been in near constant war since August and lacking proper trades for just as long through two full sets of sanctions.
I also took mental notes during that time of people thinking they can suckerpunch my friends and alliance members.

You happened to of been one of them.

When I could hit you disappeared.

So any vulnerabilities you have now is your fault and no one else's.

That's a good amount of words for "I was too pussy to hit you when you were in an alliance with big, not-in-a-losing-war friends"

It's okay though, we'll see Animalz continue to be the punching bag it has always been.

That's a good amount of words for "I was too !@#$% to hit you when you were in an alliance with big, not-in-a-losing-war friends"

It's okay though, we'll see Animalz continue to be the punching bag it has always been.

Sorry your crying is too much, I've hit Invicta, Doom Squad and KoRT as well as a few others on my journey.

So you saying Doom Squad is a soft alliance with soft friends? Your stupidity is going to make you lose the few friends you have left.

If I were a Dame, even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And donate what I wanted and go
Drink mead with the knights
And chase after tech
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they stick up for me

<3

That'll do Smurf, that'll do.

Best comment.

Speaking as a friend to both the doomsphere and OBR, there is nothing in between these two alliances worth a CB. Nor do I expect alliances founded on martial excellence and honor (with different ideals about their endgame and playstyle, be it said) are going to find themselves at war.

That being said, I'll repeat that I would enjoy the sight of Lady Hime on the side of DBDC; the Rosulans haven't mobilized in a long time. Edited by Margrave

Best comment.

Speaking as a friend to both the doomsphere and OBR, there is nothing in between these two alliances worth a CB. Nor do I expect alliances founded on martial excellence and honor (with different ideals about their endgame and playstyle, be it said) are going to find themselves at war.

That being said, I'll repeat that I would enjoy the sight of Lady Hime on the side of DBDC; the Rosulans haven't mobilized in a long time.

I really don't care what happens (or doesn't) between OBR and DBDC. They're all so far out of my range that I'll never have to worry about it.

However, you realize this war was kicked off without a CB*, right?
You realize that AZTEC declaring on GO and Avalanche was without a CB*, right?
You realize that DBDC declaring on WTF was without a CB*, right?

//*For my purposes I mean a CB beyond "existing".

I really don't care what happens (or doesn't) between OBR and DBDC. They're all so far out of my range that I'll never have to worry about it.

Pardon me for not clarifying; I should have used Reason instead of CB. Also, I'm not contractually obligated to defend any of those alliances FA decisions.

Also, this war had a reason, regardless of whatever made the papers; if people decided not to post it here its certainly been discussed enough by both parties.

GO was declared on for aiding MI6. Something your alliance has shown it considers to be a valid CB.

Avalanche was hit because Polar made it clear that its strategy was bringing in allies late after spreading rumors they would not enter. Given that Avalanche's position on the war was unclear(unlike say, Valhalla's), there wasn't any reason to believe an alliance that had willingly oA'd into many of Polar's other wars would not defend their ally and was merely waiting to come in late.

GO was declared on for aiding MI6. Something your alliance has shown it considers to be a valid CB.

Avalanche was hit because Polar made it clear that its strategy was bringing in allies late after spreading rumors they would not enter. Given that Avalanche's position on the war was unclear(unlike say, Valhalla's), there wasn't any reason to believe an alliance that had willingly oA'd into many of Polar's other wars would not defend their ally and was merely waiting to come in late.

You are not convincing anyone when your stated evidence for hitting Avalanche was "spreading rumors." Why not at least be honest like DBDC and simply state you wanted to hit them because you could?

It's been awhile, but from what I remember trying to scroll through GO's aid history at the time, there was a single aid package. Which member of AZTEC was at war with MI6 at the time the aid was sent again?

As for your excuse for hitting Avalanche, take it elsewhere. "They may or may not have done something at some point and we didn't know what that something was so we hit them". If anyone actually believes that line to be valid, including on your side, I'd be amazed.

Pardon me for not clarifying; I should have used Reason instead of CB.

Doesn't Casus Belli mean "reason/cause for war"?

Note: I am not really interested in the discussion, just in your logic. I know you as a logical and thinking poster and I would be curious to learn whether you just slipped, e.g. you just worded it badly, or you are actually making an original point that I couldn't follow.
If you can explain, thank you. :)

Doesn't Casus Belli mean "reason/cause for war"?

Note: I am not really interested in the discussion, just in your logic. I know you as a logical and thinking poster and I would be curious to learn whether you just slipped, e.g. you just worded it badly, or you are actually making an original point that I couldn't follow.
If you can explain, thank you. :)

Casus Belli usually implies a philosophically, morally justified reason for war. I say reason INSTEAD of Casus Belli because the reason for the war is either entirely justifiable or utterly condemnable depending on your philosophical bent, and the space between the two competing ideals is so extreme that you can't honestly label it a CB and expect it to stand.

Basically: Casus Belli has alot of baggage associated with morality, and more specifically with "moralism". Reason just implies having a purpose and an intent.