if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate literally everything about this post.

My word is my bond, and my 'spat' with SPATR was a test of that word.  We told our allies that if a DOOMBIRD hit WAPA, we'd nuke them.  There is no major drama remaining between SPATR and DBDC, and it surely has nothing to do with a lack of leadership or control.  

More on topic, if I told Hime I'm not interested in war, then I mean it.  There's no reason to question it beyond that.  DBDC are not my pawns to command in some grand chess match.  We are all super tier nations with different ambitions working towards goals.

I trird my best to not suggest that you will renege on your word, because I'm sure that you won't. It's the more volitile members that i think Hime has to worry about. Sorry if that was not made clear.

I'm sure that you will publish those who break rank accordingly, but at that point the damage will have been done. Which means that Hime's plan can in fact be boiled down to "pray it out and hope for the best". Any attacks won't come from, nor will they be sanctioned by, Cuba, but i think it is inevitable that one will happen

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd actually side with Cuba against Hime :awesome:

Cuba has given you reason for a grudge, but Dame Hime? What has she ever done to you?

You are sounding like a 'lulzist' yourself today.

SarahPalin

Here is a thought you play without morality I will play with it. This is a game, my word is worth a whole lot more than my game position.

Dame Hime Themis

I really do wish more rulers realized that.

Edit: Oh, the poll. Not voting because none of the options are sufficiently close. Pre-emptive strike is off the table at this point - perhaps at an earlier point I would have gone offensive when she did not. But from the here and now? Come on.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

A round of Dulra-cuba war would surely bring in a lot of fun for many of us. Anyway, i guess hime is quite trusting if she believes she wont be attacked my a serious military opponent (and i am not saying it will be cuba).. But thats her choice i guess.

If I was Hime Themis, I think my posts on the OWF would be a lot more classy.

Regarding Cuba's word, I think past performance is the best predictor of future performance.  I would be very surprised if either SPATR or Hime was attacked. DBDC, like any other alliance, always has the possibility of a member doing something counter to alliance directives, and has the same tools as any other alliance to control that nation.  Difference is, usually that person is someone new or inexperienced -- DBDC is exclusively experienced players with the attendant political savvy that goes with it.  

A round of Dulra-cuba war would surely bring in a lot of fun for many of us. Anyway, i guess hime is quite trusting if she believes she wont be attacked my a serious military opponent (and i am not saying it will be cuba).. But thats her choice i guess.

Already happened. 

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=169031

They agreed to a NAP between themselves after their war. 

EDIT

It's also worth noting this particularly fun stat (not against Dulra but just in general): 

Destruction history for CubaQuerida

CubaQuerida has lost 105,630 damage and given 1,250,007 damage in nation strength.

11.83 damage inflicted to taken ratio (which is based on what seems to be unreliable stats going back further than 2013?). 

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/destruction?nation=323642

That's some heavy stuff there. Either that's Cuba instantly deleting nations or people just not fighting back...

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Good Techima

Cuba and I are well aware the large holes in he surface of Digiterra we would make. I am always amused that trusting the word of a leader such as Cuba is akin to "is quite trusting if she believes she won't be attacked my a serious military opponent" Really ever see me without full military build up? Ever see me sitting in Decon 5 for days? When you have been rogued as often as I have by top 250 nations, one ALWAYS expects to be attacked by higher level nations. Trusting the word of a leader like Cuba who has always been honest with me and our alliance is hardly being naive enough to believe that all will be as honest.

Maybe it's a character flaw, but I always play all games on the assumption of honesty but potential for dishonesty. I prefer to play any game trying to win using integrity and morality. The challenge is much more fulfilling than backstabbing your way to a win. I chose this path on Digiterra trust me, I could have easily gone another way. You should all be impressed by how DBDC has gotten this far without need of breaking a promise. I may not support the style of raiding, but DBDC has perfected the technique without resorting to backstabbing an ally. Something very few alliance out there can claim. Just because we are not big players in the politics of Digiterra does not mean we do not see and recall the shifts and dropped treaties that have occurred. Feel free to mention a broken promise made by DBDC.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

If I was Hime Themis, I think my posts on the OWF would be a lot more classy.

Regarding Cuba's word, I think past performance is the best predictor of future performance.  I would be very surprised if either SPATR or Hime was attacked. DBDC, like any other alliance, always has the possibility of a member doing something counter to alliance directives, and has the same tools as any other alliance to control that nation.  Difference is, usually that person is someone new or inexperienced -- DBDC is exclusively experienced players with the attendant political savvy that goes with it.  

Good Walshington

I might be classier recently if I did not have to enjoy this kind of stupid thread so frequently. But I do appreciate the critique of my classiness in a thread dedicated to giving me the dig and questioning my honor and fortitude.Or did you assume the options given were in any way complimentary???

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Hime,

I think Walshington was implying he is not a classy poster, and you are, so if he was you, his posts would be classier.  I don't think he meant it as an insult.

Good Berbers and Walshington

If this is true, then I apologize. I actually have always found Walshington to BE classy as a poster something I have told him directly before.

Respectfully

dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Already happened. 

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=169031

They agreed to a NAP between themselves after their war.

That wasn't actually a war it lasted a couple of days if that with as minimal damage as possible during the time of the great generals harvesting that went on. Edited by the rebel

Hime,

I think Walshington was implying he is not a classy poster, and you are, so if he was you, his posts would be classier.  I don't think he meant it as an insult.

Indeed, it was this!  Hime's posts always take the high road. Sorry for the confusion. 

Good Hime,

I still have that stick removal unit available if you're interested,

Good Rayvon

Thank you so much for your generous offer, it would appear however you have more need of it than I being so full of it must be painful. :)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

That wasn't actually a war it lasted a couple of days if that with as minimal damage as possible during the time of the great generals harvesting that went on.

Ah The Rebel

Pit your math skills still are in need of honing. The damage done would have been more than your war chest has ever been. The little joust cost Cuba and I more than a billion in damages. So I assume your nation would consider a billion damages chump change???

Hime Themis

Ah The Rebel

Pit your math skills still are in need of honing. The damage done would have been more than your war chest has ever been. The little joust cost Cuba and I more than a billion in damages. So I assume your nation would consider a billion damages chump change???

Hime Themis

Nah the highest my warchest has ever been is 2.5 billion so nice try.

I'm sure buying tech internally is an obscene amount of cost for you. But since you can buy 200 tech for chump change the damage of that xp harvest was chump change, because how would a neutral like you get generals without help from a friend ;)

I remember commenting at the time the amount of attacks made and the amount of damage done was showing you were both intentionally mitigating damage caused to each other.

Haven't you got Cuba's boots to kiss for your continued safety instead of spitting your tired and expected spool? Edited by the rebel

Nah the highest my warchest has ever been is 2.5 billion so nice try.

I'm sure buying tech internally is an obscene amount of cost for you. But since you can buy 200 tech for chump change the damage of that xp harvest was chump change, because how would a neutral like you get generals without help from a friend ;)

I remember commenting at the time the amount of attacks made and the amount of damage done was showing you were both intentionally mitigating damage caused to each other.

Haven't you got Cuba's boots to kiss for your continued safety instead of spitting your tired and expected spool?

the rebel

Ever the charmer. No you did not comment you posted a game abuse complaint right after the surprise quad attack before I even had a chance to wake up and respond to the attack. However nice try  Unlike you I keep my defense up all the time, thus was not taken to anarchy by the surprise attack. Since there were spy, air, naval and GA I would say you are about as accurate as you normally are. By the way clever lad, I get more XP from a single donation than all the attacks in those two days. Pity you do not understand the game system. 

Do I owe Cuba for keeping his word, of course I do just as I do with anyone who treats me with respect and honesty. There is one spot on my clothing you can kiss, however ,as soon as I stand up. of course :)

Dame Hime Themis

Pay careful attention to Himes posts, if he doesn't include the words "good" and "respectfully" that means she doesn't like you. Lol

Lord Bagel

So I guess the correct answer is trust Cuba at his word as he must do with me and be prepared to repay a broken word if it comes. Perhaps this answer was above your pay grade to understand. :facepalm:
Hmmmmm That join DBDC idea becomes more and more appealing all the time.

Dame Hime Themis

right in the feels :( Edited by Lord bagel