A Final Act of Destruction

It's a great shame to see this gentlemen, your assistance has been invaluable. I would like to apologise for regretfully not spending as much time striking up a conversation with you as I should have. Farewell, friends.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see it happen, but I wish you nothing but the best wherever you end up. Keep in touch, and if you guys ever need anything, just shoot us a message :)

o/ DOD

o/ Funnest War Ever

o/ Hormones for taking away like 1/4 my NS in a week by himself lol

All good things must end indeed. Good luck (PM me for targets)

Meanwhile the Doomsphere haters are praying for your words to come true. Lol

Sad to see DoD go! Didn't really talk to yall outside of bassman but still sad to see.

*tips hat to hormones* Edited by Hunterman1043

DoD contained more than a few ex-Nordreichers. Here's hoping a few find their way back home.

I'm going to make this thread more interesting.

How much of this is true? : http://s4.zetaboards.com/CNtel/topic/10243951/1/#new 

You're too lazy to summarize? I have zero interest in registering at yet another forum.

What a pity

Your're right, it's a pity I never personally got to deal with you in our war. Maybe if you were the economic genius you claim to be you would have figured out how to grow your nation and you would have been in range....so yeah, it is a pity.

How is NoR these days for you :smug:

I'm going to make this thread more interesting.

How much of this is true? : http://s4.zetaboards.com/CNtel/topic/10243951/1/#new 

Out of morbid curiosity I checked this out. 

A couple of things to quickly point out,

The Umbrella treaty was already cancelled on MI6 before we began the member exchange program if I recall correctly so stating that I reported to Umbrella to get them some reason to cancel on MI6 is funny, they did enough on their own to get cancelled.

Lastly, the comment about the ex-TSO members voicing their displeasure about the war and the sides I picked, I wasn't even the leader of DoD when the war broke out but rather I was simply a government adviser with no power.

So as Hormones says, don't believe everything you read on the internet 

The Umbrella treaty was already cancelled on MI6 before we began the member exchange program if I recall correctly so stating that I reported to Umbrella to get them some reason to cancel on MI6 is funny, they did enough on their own to get cancelled.

Lastly, the comment about the ex-TSO members voicing their displeasure about the war and the sides I picked, I wasn't even the leader of DoD when the war broke out but rather I was simply a government adviser with no power.

That's actually not the case, it was cancelled long after the exchange started. 

We know what you did, Bassman. I'm just glad you ended up where you belong.

If I were you I'd rather not talk about it.

To the friends I had in DoD  -- best of luck moving forward.

Edited by IYIyTh

That's actually not the case, it was cancelled long after the exchange started. 

I stand corrected but the fact is I never reported anything to Umbrella about you guys because until that treaty was cancelled there was nothing on your forums or irc where you were talking about Umbrella in a bad manner. It was one of the other DoD members who pointed out to us in the govt about the thread you had about the Umbrella treaty cancellation where all this started. So you see there was nothing on my end to report, whatever happened between you and Umbrella had zero to do with us, that's a fact and you know it.

We know what you did, Bassman. I'm just glad you ended up where you belong.

If I were you I'd rather not talk about it.

To the friends I had in DoD  -- best of luck moving forward.

I was not the person who originally wanted the MI6 treaty cancelled, it was a few others but whatever it's in the past.