GPA Hall of Fame: 2015 Nominations

Snicks

I'll be honest. Some of us just want to see the agency prosper. I do one day hope to return to GPA and retire from all politics of Bob and start picking the flowers of Stewieland.

As long you pay me with beers, I pick how many flowers do you want. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I don't even recognize anyone in government anymore. Reminds me of how long it's been since I've been gone. 

I don't know anyone in GPA anymore that isn't already in the HoF (holy nostalgia trip), so I'll just wish all the soon-to-be nominees good luck.

hey Rahl!  I'll say hi!  o/  spd

Glad you enjoyed it Branimir. Be sure to pop in for next year's thread. ;)

Hopefully by this time next year your alliance will have realized that you have no entitlement to post your rubbish here without constant observation of your worth.  If you want to be above the politics of this world, you should also do everyone the courtesy of staying out of the public eye.  I am curious as to why people who are too scared to take a part in what makes Bob tick think anyone besides them cares about what they are doing.  Surely you could confine all future GPA notices to your own realm where people who consider you worth more than a pinch of poop might choose to visit you for their own edification.

Filthy neutrals.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Hopefully by this time next year your alliance will have realized that you have no entitlement to post your rubbish here without constant observation of your worth.  If you want to be above the politics of this world, you should also do everyone the courtesy of staying out of the public eye.  I am curious as to why people who are too scared to take a part in what makes Bob tick think anyone besides them cares about what they are doing.  Surely you could confine all future GPA notices to your own realm where people who consider you worth more than a pinch of poop might choose to visit you for their own edification.

Filthy neutrals.

Agreeing with a Pacifican? Well I never, moreso considering your past. I look forward to a reformed OoO. Apparently we're in 2008. :P

Filthy neutrals.

I am not an official spokesperson for the GPA, but nonetheless I think I can be confident in saying that we don't expect to post information without being subject to criticism. Criticism is good, there's always something to learn. It also provides the occasion to communicate better, and hopefully to clear misunderstandings.
For example, I know for a fact that the GPA can't be above CN's politics. Everyone in this world is part of politics, as this last isn't just war, and especially it's not just the explicit structure of the treaty web (today even less than in the past).

Another misunderstanding is about the GPA being scared by war. As far as I can tell, the people of the GPA are just not interested in causing harm to others, and they certainly don't want to be dragged into the fights of others. This second is basically the only reason almost always cited by people applying to the GPA. Alliances with other people are avoided because they're considered a problem, not a solution.

Part of our distaste for war is also probably because we disagree that it's "what makes this world tick" - at least, I strongly disagree. Some like fighting, others like peace, others like discussion, or conquering, or plotting, or joking, or creating order despite chaos, or sowing chaos in order... What "makes this world tick" is that there's room for a lot of different people, which at times cooperate, at times ignore each other, at times clash.
So, we try to stay out of war because we have other plans and desires for our time here. To each their own: ignoring our notices is always possible for those that find them worthless.

Finally: poop. :) the word for joy and happiness in an ancient language has the same origin of manure. If you want to grow crops and to build your future you can make a very good user of "poop".
If I had to find an image for "worthlessness" I'd probably try think of something that doesn't build anything, and that just tries to get a living by exploiting those that they deride. Only human beings that put themselves over the others, and that try oppress them from their pedestal, probably fit the description. Edited by jerdge