traitorous acts of violence???

Mister black

Mister Black kept starting drama in our Skype channel for our TE alliance nuclear Jihad. so i simply removed him from that channel. Sooooo he thought a good way to get back at me was to remove and ban everyone from the alliance. Bones was also in that alliance so he just back stab the only guy who ever defended him. Like he seriously went from a friend to some crazy little kid in a second lol He betrayed all of us and now we going after him. 

Now he is having a breakdown.

Nuclear Jihad is going to burn ?...1 sec blahahahahahah...ok all better! I await your drop down so I can deal you the death blow and wipe your slimy pixels off the planet for good...o/ SPATR o/ Nuclear Jihad

I'm starting to wonder if all doomsphere people naturally type like this, but maybe some of them have tech slaves write for them.

Don't be silly, Tywin. You know very well that the DBDC people who post on the OWF are not at all unable to spell and make quite coherent posts, unlike the moron who started this thread.

Grow some balls and mock the people who are 10x as ridiculous ;)

I'm a multitasker. I can mock more than one person at a time. :D

I can be a translator. Call me babel fish.* 

OP is angry because he is being attacked in CN:SE because of what he believes to be a TE transgression. Basically what happened was that he 'betrayed' his SE AAmates on TE and his AAmates got pissed at him and kicked him out of the alliance. He in retaliation released SE info causing a rift between SP&TR and DBDC. SP&TR then got some friends to attack him on SE. 

So you be the jury. Is he being attacked for a TE betrayal? Or for releasing SP&TR info? Tune in tomorrow to hear what our jury has decided. 

* = Or maybe I'm just making the subtitles up. 

OP is angry because he is being attacked in CN:SE because of what he believes to be a TE transgression. Basically what happened was that he 'betrayed' his SE AAmates on TE and his AAmates got pissed at him and kicked him out of the alliance. He in retaliation released SE info causing a rift between SP&TR and DBDC. SP&TR then got some friends to attack him on SE. 

So you be the jury. Is he being attacked for a TE betrayal? Or for releasing SP&TR info? Tune in tomorrow to hear what our jury has decided. 

You forgot the part where he also said some mean things about DBDC and Cuba specifically.

just wondering how is one traitorous because one didnt want to fight in a war that had no purpose??? not the no cb war but a stupid raid for a someone like general chow???

funny chow you cant fight fair can you? and you call yourself a leader?

and to the nuclear jihad. you will burn.

You are a funny guy mister black, you talk a lot but do very little. You just sold all of your infra down and then peaced out with me. The mighty mister black ZI'd without a single nuke fired. It would have been a better idea to at least keep me at war and launch those 17 nukes. This is a perfect example of your cowardice.

o/SPATR

There is no need for any jury or for guessing, we know precisely for what deeds he was removed from alliance and attacked. And Untouchable already stated it.

He was not removed because of divulging SPATR info. He divulged it (at least to my knowledge) after being removed and attacked. Of course this behaviour has made his situation far worse.

For the record: I'm not saying whether the divulged info is true or false.

Edited by murtibing

In an unlikely case that anybody is interested how this situation ended: alliance Swash Plates And Tail Rotors is not pursuing Mister black anymore. He is free to go to any other alliance that will accept him. It seems he has already joined a new alliance.

Emperor Mic was allowed to return and he is now member of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors again. (He was originally removed alongside Mister black.)

Edited by murtibing