Help?

Sup peeps. Its Chuks agin.

So, on day 35, I will be starting up NATO again. I will make it  my goal to recruit newbies, so they can learn how to play the game and not RQ on the first day of war when people raid the hell outa them. For this, I would need a guide, and I know there are many of u guys out there with one. NATO does not like to attack randomly, so its not like your deciscion would backfire.

So. Yea.

play tennis

Oma-nato Yo I have a bunch of nations for you! lol  Funny how newbies swag, they want in dont follow protocal lay idle not trading etc.  Oh well good for TE

Tell me about it, we have already booted like 6 or 7 nations.

Chuks, not sure what you meant by needing a guide, can you clairify on that?
I mean there are several kinds of guides.....

BG

Oma-Frankly he needs to run with AA who ever and learn his stuff.  So many try and run an alliance go bust.  Raiding is better but will return.  Secret to TE is find a bro who you can grow with, do the AA stuffs that are demanded learn for yourself.  

I already have a bro and he is the vice pres. of NATO. NATO went well last round im just delaying its re-opening this round until bs alliances like Atlas, Goons etc. wipe out.

And BG, I mean like, an in-game guide, not a strting one. If you have  a compilation, that would be good too.