WFF_war_flag.png

There are many signs of a weakening empire. They usually involve at some point near the end, an undeclared attack on a small state. Remember when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan? Remember when Britain attacked the Falklands? Remember when FARKISTAN attacked the World Freedom Federation? Oh yeah, that last one is pretty recent... They thought they could bully us and tell us who we can or can't do tech deals with. We were willing to talk this out, but they decided to suddenly attack without a proper DoW. In the World Freedom Federation, we strive to always handle business in a noble fashion and expects just the same. We recognize your attack as a hostile action against the World, Freedom and Federations alike. We defend not just our right to tech deal, but everyone's right to tech deal.

o/ WFF

Nord Belka

WFF Skymarshal

Edited by Nord Belka

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe y'all shouldn't view tech deals as a hostile act.

Considering DBDC has threatened and authorized attacks on RIA tech sellers through their badlands sub AA, perhaps you shouldn't throw stones.  :smug:

Edited by Mogar

Considering DBDC has threatened and authorized attacks on RIA tech sellers through their badlands sub AA, perhaps you shouldn't throw stones.  :smug:

Maybe y'all should see us as separate entities with separate opinions on how to handle situations. Also, I'm not familiar with that policy and this is the first I am hearing about it. Though, because we don't share forums, it is not surprising so I will pass any further comments as I am not informed.

Do you usually justify bad stuff by passing the blame onto someone elses actions?

Maybe y'all should see us as separate entities with separate opinions on how to handle situations. Also, I'm not familiar with that policy and this is the first I am hearing about it. Though, because we don't share forums, it is not surprising so I will pass any further comments as I am not informed.

If you WERE separate entities, then sure, cancel your dual membership agreement and then you might be.

Do you usually justify bad stuff by passing the blame onto someone elses actions?

If you support one action, then the reciprocation cannot be condemned. If it is seen as appropriate war tactics by one side, then why is it unacceptable for it to be used against them?

I, for one, was under the impression that DBDC and WFF were distinct entities.

I, for one, was under the impression that the Doomsphere was a monolithic, unchanging, singular entity that all followed the sames rules and had no individuality.

Perhaps you shouldn't throw stones either considering your house is made if glass here. I mean of course your side is allowed to do it, I mean that makes absolute perfect sense in stupid land. But then again during war all reason goes out the window.

I have to say well done to WFF in defending themselves and their RIGHT to be a free alliance that deals with whomever they choose. Edited by Alexio15

You sell tech, it comes with the responsibility of who you are sending it to, if another alliance does not want you sending tech then you should be prepared to deal with the consquences, like I said, no pity after the organized nuclear roguery upon several RIA and CRAP protectorates.

Perhaps you shouldn't throw stones either considering your house is made if glass here. I mean of course your side is allowed to do it, I mean that makes absolute perfect sense in stupid land. But then again during war all reason goes out the window.

I have to say well done to WFF in defending themselves and their RIGHT to be a free alliance that deals with whomever they choose.

They have the right to be a free alliance, but Fark has the right to cut off the flow of tech to their enemies as well.

They have the right to be a free alliance, but Fark has the right to cut off the flow of tech to their enemies as well.

Maybe fark does but is a micro tech dealing with someone really that much harm, that it warrants a full on strike. I mean hell I'm pretty sure just about everyone is tech dealing with people right now. Next time don't pick on the small guys to set an example because it doesn't set much of one.

You sell tech, it comes with the responsibility of who you are sending it to, if another alliance does not want you sending tech then you should be prepared to deal with the consquences, like I said, no pity after the organized nuclear roguery upon several RIA and CRAP protectorates.

Funny, I didn't realize that World Freedom Federation chose "sides" in global wars without being asked. It seems that Fark decided that for us. We will continue to defend freedom as well as the rights of all those who oppose it, hopefully our numbers rise to oppose tyranny on planet bob. Fark had the opportunity to hold diplomatic discussion on our forums. Instead, they just demanded we stop our cashflow AS WELL AS alienate our alliance from anyone they saw fit. That is unacceptable. Now we will do all we can to fight back.

Edited by Nord Belka

Maybe fark does but is a micro tech dealing with someone really that much harm, that it warrants a full on strike. I mean hell I'm pretty sure just about everyone is tech dealing with people right now. Next time don't pick on the small guys to set an example because it doesn't set much of one.

A full on strike being a single nation. Fact Check Please. You make tech deals, you sometimes have to deal with the repercussions of that.

Funny, I didn't realize that World Freedom Federation chose "sides" in global wars without being asked. It seems that Fark decided that for us. We will continue to defend freedom as well as the rights of all those who oppose it, hopefully our numbers rise to oppose tyranny on planet bob. Fark had the opportunity to hold diplomatic discussion on our forums. Instead, they just demanded we stop our cashflow AS WELL AS alienate our alliance from anyone they saw fit. That is unacceptable. Now we will do all we can to fight back.

Aid has always been considered an aspect of war, hence every single surrender requiring a no aid clause. You said yourself that they demanded you stop tech dealing, you chose not to, now you are being attacked. It seems to be a fairly clear cause and effect, you did not choose the option that left you unattacked.

You chose sides by expanding the attacks onto the entirity of Fark after they attacks just one nation on your AA that send aid to their enemy. Tech deal or otherwise, aiding an enemy is considered to be an act of war.

Granted it usually isn't enforced because usually it's too much of a hassle to do so. Apparently Fark doesn't think you're much of a threat.

Regardless you should reevaluate your tech selling policy. Tech sellers are a valuable commodity these days and I'm sure you could make some nice friends that'll ensure your protection if you play your cards right.

You chose sides by expanding the attacks onto the entirity of Fark after they attacks just one nation on your AA that send aid to their enemy. Tech deal or otherwise, aiding an enemy is considered to be an act of war.

Granted it usually isn't enforced because usually it's too much of a hassle to do so. Apparently Fark doesn't think you're much of a threat.

Regardless you should reevaluate your tech selling policy. Tech sellers are a valuable commodity these days and I'm sure you could make some nice friends that'll ensure your protection if you play your cards right.

Actually three WFF nations got hit.

They attacked 3 of us at the same time. My major gripe is that they stopped talking to us and no formal DoW was made at any point.

Omg, I see it now. This is just an elaborate plan to convert tech sellers from our side of the sphere to the other.

"Oh hey man, I don't like you dealing tech with those undesirables... I'm going to beat the !@#$ out of you until you quit sending tech..... But hey man listen, I know you are probably pissed right now, but you do know you could probably find a group of buyers who value their tech sellers...... Ya know man, I got it. Why don't you come deal with us because we are better.......... Yea, that's it bro! We will make sure you don't get attacked.... Yea sure. DO NOT DEAL WITH THOSE UNDESIRABLES ANYMORE OR OTHERWISE YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! Ehhhhh, maybe. Don't wanna scare you away or anything. We have cookies!!! :D"

* NEWS FLASH *

Go $%&@ yourselves. Get your own.

Edited by Hunterman1043

They attacked 3 of us at the same time. My major gripe is that they stopped talking to us and no formal DoW was made at any point.

From my non-FA and completely unofficial understanding. You (your alliance, no idea who was talked to) were asked multiple times to stop sending tech to DT and your [alliance] response was, "hold on, let me see if I can have more of my members find DT nations to send tech to."

That's when you chose sides and that's when your acts of war were acted upon. You'll note that smontag only attacked nations with active aid slots sending tech to DT.

//just sayin'
///Don't get to see all the back room FA talks so I could be missing something.. feel free to correct anything I've said that's incorrect.
////It's well known that slashies come in threes.