Oh the hypocricy...

to be honest, this round has already been more fun than the last two rounds

Omaha Agree, yeah this has been fun.  Little edgey with squawbles of war but fun.  We had some takers out there little over raiding but fair.  As our new members learn a lesson of the lay of the land.  Raid enforcements showed strength.  So let's just understand a fair raid is a short engagement and should be limited and peace sent in 2 to 3 days or if peace sent.  Wont get you out of raids, because you will see others and free up warspots for raiding nations. To pound a nation into ground isnt necessary builds bad will.

D1 rolls for better raiding  

We need to get all of the old players that used to play SE for flags back. That way they would at least know the ethnics of TE.

Many can atest that flag running, due to the cut throat nature of it. is not great for team building.

Just aim to be the best AA, or like the best AA ;). The rest will follow. Some are starting to make it back, and if you are honest, looking at the top 10 AAs this round, we seem to be growing (even though total numbers arent showing this trend, I believe the numbers in the top 10 are seing a rising trend)

Edited by StevieG

Many can atest that flag running, due to the cut throat nature of it. is not great for team building.

Just aim to be the best AA, or like the best AA ;). The rest will follow. Some are starting to make it back, and if you are honest, looking at the top 10 AAs this round, we seem to be growing (even though total numbers arent showing this trend, I believe the numbers in the top 10 are seing a rising trend)

You think there here to kill you Stevie?

If we don't all start taking new players in we cant grow the game and keep it alive. Noobs are new so deal with them but teach them TE is TE and not SE. Here we have a time limit. No pow stuff no reps and no posting 50 threads on TE  OWF for the same thing. o and no peace   If you know the game teach it. Help the noobs don't kill them right away.

Edited by dogbite

I for one have had about enough of the OWF threads about this. You guys need to make with the peace already or my friends  The Avengers are going to wipe you all out.

You guys might have laughed when you saw this but I am here to tell you that Dogbite has my home phone number and I told him to just give me a call when he saw any injustice being done and we would assemble and be there when needed, no questions asked.

Everything ok here Dogbite or are we clearing house? 

You guys might have laughed when you saw this but I am here to tell you that Dogbite has my home phone number and I told him to just give me a call when he saw any injustice being done and we would assemble and be there when needed, no questions asked.

Lets see if they can fix it.

Lets see if they can fix it.

OMG, I just about fell out of bed LMAO when I read this!

On topic, I just now saw this post (haven't been on here much) Seiryuu has a valid complaint. I ask anyone
who thinks this is fair to put yourself in their shoes, still think he's butt hurt? Would you like it if this happened to you?

We can't all come on here myself included and voice our opinion on what's right and what's wrong until we put ourselves in the shoes of those we point fingers at. Obviously what atlas did was wrong, and I'm pretty sure everyone playing TE agrees on that. I'm greatful that D1 steped up and helped out, for that matter nor did I care that Jihad came in as well. I think Atlas as a whole needed a quick corse on TE etiquette, especially KG! However the continual raiding and spying of AoW and even Atlas is unjust especially in the manner it's been done to them! No matter what excuse you put in the reason field, and this makes you no better than the reason it was done in the first place. A raid is a raid, it happens, it's TE. However a raid doesn't mean you have to destroy your target especially if they are in no condition to fight back, you don't have to spy away Tech or land or mess with collection to raid and get the XP for it, simply spy
the Defcon lvl, gather Intel or destroy CM.

I don't care much for KG, I think he is childish and immature. That doesn't mean that I hate him or can't stand him, I simply think he needs to grow up and think about his actions and choice of words before he does/ says them. This also doesn't mean that I think he needs a round long beat down. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone was once new, he's probably a good kid that just needs some guidance and I think he's in the right hands for that.

By no means am I saying myself or my alliance are the police of TE, but what I am saying is Fearless Fighters does not condone the destruction of a nation or an alliance through war or raiding. We do not condone the continual raiding or waring of a nation or alliance especially with out a standard end date or cease of hostilities.

So I ask you again, you still think it's fair.....Cause you might just find yourself the victim of the same actions!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

The Jihad formed as a group of mates having some fun in TE as we rebuild our nations in SE post war. We have tried to leave as much of the SE politics behind and we seem to have livened things up a bit which is good for the game.

This threat of forming a TE police force to raid alliances who do not conform to your views on how the game is to be played is ridiculous especially as its coming from nations in SE. If you want to get involved, setup an alliance! You don't need to pretend it's for some noble quest and impose morals on other alliances. 

The Jihad formed as a group of mates having some fun in TE as we rebuild our nations in SE post war. We have tried to leave as much of the SE politics behind and we seem to have livened things up a bit which is good for the game.

This threat of forming a TE police force to raid alliances who do not conform to your views on how the game is to be played is ridiculous especially as its coming from nations in SE. If you want to get involved, setup an alliance! You don't need to pretend it's for some noble quest and impose morals on other alliances.

You know I read back through every post in this thread, I did not see any threat of anyone forming "a TE police" to raid alliances who do not conform to anyone's specific view. And I'm pretty sure everyone that posted in here has an alliance in TE.

What I do see is people from various alliances voicing their opinions on the injust raiding policies of other people and even alliances. I do think it's funny that you used the term "morals" as it was the morals of Atlas that got them attacked in the first place.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

You know I read back through every post in this thread, I did not see any threat of anyone forming "a TE police" to raid alliances who do not conform to anyone's specific view. And I'm pretty sure everyone that posted in here has an alliance in TE.

What I do see is people from various alliances voicing their opinions on the injust raiding policies of other people and even alliances. I do think it's funny that you used the term "morals" as it was the morals of Atlas that got them attacked in the first place.

BG

It's like you're inside my mind.  ^_^

You know I read back through every post in this thread, I did not see any threat of anyone forming "a TE policearrow-10x10.png" to raid alliances who do not conform to anyone's specific view. And I'm pretty sure everyone that posted in here has an alliance in TE.

What I do see is people from various alliances voicing their opinions on the injust raiding policies of other people and even alliances. I do think it's funny that you used the termarrow-10x10.png "morals" as it was the morals of Atlas that got them attacked in the first place.

BG

Mostly the attacks have been an opportunistic XP grab. Defcon1 said exactly what they were doing, and Jihad bandwaggoned in.

To be fair though, the majority of the wars were seen to be peacing out.