Oh the hypocricy...

SO!

Atlas was the black sheep right? More like KG was. Like Hitler was for nazis. 

Let's keep things simple.

KG gets in war carelessly like a kid gets in a fight at a school he just moved in.

Doesn't explain the situation and just sends mass target lists saying we are at war.

Atlas as a whole alliance gets blamed. 

So far so good. Agreed 100%.

Then, people who realised this was a kid's fight move on to form a NEW alliance which welcomes Atlas members

who realised the same thing and wanted out of that alliance. The AoW.

Then, AoW is getting "raided" by FF, DEFCON 1 and that isis jihad thing. 

Although i totally understand  FF's retalliation and "fed up-ness", i still don't get the other two.

Oh wait, i lied. I get it. 

Seems like they wanted to capture the opportunity and start raiding for profit. (sounds kinda familiar like a real world nation, right?)

At least DEFCON 1 had the decency and honor to stop after negotiations with Cazaric about 1-2 days later.

But the real issue here is Nuclear Jihad.

Up to this day, they are attacking with all means AoW's nations in the name of "Atlas retalliation"(???).

Are you kidding me here?

They call it "raiding" but it's practically war. Many nations are sent into anarchy, they use all means even CMs(NOT FOR WEAKENING BUT FOR DESTRUCTION).

Just take a look at these messages (took place just 1about half an hour ago when i offered peace after i got attacked):

To: Seiryuu    From: Castiel    Date: 1/17/2015 1:25:20 AM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

u put castiel is your god in ur nation bio

To: Castiel    From: Seiryuu    Date: 1/17/2015 1:28:32 AM

Message: I am confused. Are we at war? Is it confirmed by our alliances?

To: Seiryuu    From: Castiel    Date: 1/17/2015 1:29:40 AM

Message: no we are just raiding the $%&* outta anyone who had anything to do with atlas, after these are dun then war is over

I am laughing up until now at the hypocricy of some people here that made such a ruckus over the bad boy KG (although i repeat, i agree 100%) when they let individuals like the one above do their thing and noone says a f***ing word.

Well, if there's one thing i hate in life, that's hypocricy and injustice! I won't stand back while they're doing the same thing they accused KG for doing.
For me those 2 are the same.

THIS IS PRACTICALLY WAR AND MOCKERY well-wrapped in a beautiful box with the tag "Raid for justice(???)" on it.

I know i will get judged by some people because it's better if the truth gets hidden and people let it slide.

I am demanding a public Jihad's announcement and clarification over this.

PS: Oh! Almost forgot. Castiel is my God.

You guys still chose to attack the FF........................ You were a part of Atlas when you attacked.....................  I don't see your point at all. I know you're trying to fix the problem but because you are a new alliance doesn't mean you get a shield like in Clash of Clans after you are attacked.

Thank you for the kind words sinpatrioti mou... But as you can see your not getting anywhere with this message to the world. I kinda get your point but your wrong when you say that all of Atlas gets blamed for no reason. Remeber that you all agreed on going yo war. You especially thought that FF was a perfect target. So please don't try to act all innocent when you had a part of this as well.

You guys still chose to attack the FF........................ You were a part of Atlas when you attacked.....................  I don't see your point at all. I know you're trying to fix the problemarrow-10x10.png but because you are a new alliance doesn't mean you get a shield like in Clash of Clans after you are attacked.

And they broke away from Atlas shenanigans almost immediately. Yesarrow-10x10.png you may have had a right to hit those nations back, but im sure after they were being hit by D1 and Jihad and yourselves, some diplomacy could occur.

To the OP. Jihad seem just like they are here to blow shit up. They are also a new AA, but not all new nations.

Cruise missile attacks gain you XP. That is why they are used.

Is this like a DoW? Not sure what the point is in this thread. Sounds like tho you are butt hurt cause my members are using CMs in the raids and yes these are RAIDS. You would know if we were at war.

Raiding a 2 3 day old AA, which is a splinter off of a mess of an AA. Classy. 20+ man AA even, and I realise you have less nations.

Are you even sending peace? If not then it is just a downdeclare to obtain XP. Not a raid.

Edited by StevieG

Raiding a 2 3 day old AA, which is a splinter off of a mess of an AA. Classy. 20+ man AA even, and I realise you have less nations.

Are you even sending peace? If not then it is just a downdeclare to obtain XP. Not a raid.

well of course we are sending peace. Its what defines these as raids lol

Let me help you with Foreign Affairs,

The more of this kind of stuff you post, the more fuel to the fire that is added. It's not even that a majority of the Atlas members were bad members

But at the same time, because there is an excuse to hit atlas and AoW, people are going to hit them.

No amount of reasoning or owf pleas will change that, only time can, just take it on the chin, hold your ground, learn from it, and move on

Let me help you with Foreign Affairsarrow-10x10.png,

The more of this kind of stuff you post, the more fuel to the fire that is added. It's not even that a majority of the Atlas members were bad members

But at the same time, because there is an excuse to hit atlas and AoW, people are going to hit them.

No amount of reasoning or owf pleas will change that, only time can, just take it on the chin, hold your ground, learn from it, and move on

You are right. But at the same time, there are those devoted to allowing new AAs such as these time to build and learn the game. Even the best of us cannot resist cheap xp! But they continue to get raided, and they could end up being defended.

Thank you for the kind words sinpatrioti mou... But as you can see your not getting anywhere with this message to the world. I kinda get your point but your wrong when you say that all of Atlas gets blamed for no reason. Remeber that you all agreed on going yo war. You especially thought that FF was a perfect target. So please don't try to act all innocent when you had a part of this as well.

Man you must be trolling. I can't explain it otherwise.

Speak for yourself. 

I am sure i was under no drug use in the past 5 days and i have no recall i "agreed". 

I was only given this message and then another one with targets:

Subject: Today, we fight!

Message: For those of you who haven't been following the Alliance Announcements, this is a message to alert you to the fact that as of last update, Atlas is at war with the Fearless Fighters. 

It is time to show the world how strong a Titan can be. 

To prepare for war:

- Switch to DEFCON 1
- Switch to Threat Level: Severe
- Max out soldiers and tanks
- If possible, buy an air force and navy

There are some ideal targets for each nation placed in the Announcements, but aside from that, pick and choose a target. We have the advantage of numbers here, so I expect to see two Titans on each Fearless Fighter nation, if possible. 

Just so I am clear: THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR DESERTION. If we find nations that are able to fight with us, and are not, then they will face penalties, including potential expulsion from Atlas. To fight alongside your brothers should be an honour.

Let's make our mark. For Atlas!

guess who wrote this piece of crap... one man's job. And to people who say Atlas still fought then let's strike the whole Germany down because 75 years ago, one man and his party chose to conquer the world.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR DESERTION, right?

You messed up and instead of keeping low profile to people who waste their time trying to reason with the consequences of your actions, you try to play innocent and accuse all these people that now are being attacked and nations destroyed.
I know for sure you're not a greek, let's hope you're not a teacher as well. 
Edited by Seiryuu

Let me help you with Foreign Affairs,

Let me help you with basic logic.

Atlas (KG) messes up, everyone is butthurt.

Jihad messes up, not a single retalliation "raid".

If you  wanna play just and fair, do it right and punish those mentalities like the one i mentioned above.

Yes, you're right. i could just stfu and wait for it to cool down and get on with my life, but i guess i have a strong sense of integrity. 

Edited by Seiryuu

You are right. But at the same time, there are those devoted to allowing new AAs such as these time to build and learn the game. Even the best of us cannot resist cheap xp! But they continue to get raided, and they could end up being defended.

I agree. 

Let me help you with basic logic.

If you  wanna play just and fair, do it right and punish those mentalities like the one i mentioned above.

Yes, you're right. i could just stfu and wait for it to cool down and get on with my life, but i guess i have a strong sense of integrity. 

It's fuel to the fire. integrity means nothing when you are being hit by experienced raiders on the basis that atlas broke the TE gentlemen's agreement.

not even looking at nuclear jihads member list, I would imagine they are the same raiders that have had countless messages in the past from nations who plea, 'die with honor', etc, etc... they simply don't care. Pixels and casualties are what they are after, and attention to them fuels it

how did we mess up? id admit we raided you guys a day longer then we should have but doesn't really compare to what atlas did.

Man you must be trolling. I can't explain it otherwise.

Speak for yourself. 

I am sure i was under no drug use in the past 5 days and i have no recall i "agreed". 

I was only given this message and then another one with targets:

Subject: Today, we fight!

Message: For those of you who haven't been following the Alliance Announcements, this is a message to alert you to the fact that as of last update, Atlas is at war with the Fearless Fighters. 

It is time to show the world how strong a Titan can be. 

To prepare for war:

- Switch to DEFCON 1
- Switch to Threat Level: Severe
- Max out soldiers and tanks
- If possible, buy an air force and navy

There are some ideal targets for each nation placed in the Announcements, but aside from that, pick and choose a target. We have the advantage of numbers here, so I expect to see two Titans on each Fearless Fighter nation, if possible. 

Just so I am clear: THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR DESERTION. If we find nations that are able to fight with us, and are not, then they will face penalties, including potential expulsion from Atlas. To fight alongside your brothers should be an honour.

Let's make our mark. For Atlas!

guess who wrote this piece of crap... one man's job. And to people who say Atlas still fought then let's strike the whole Germany down because 75 years ago, one man and his party chose to conquer the world.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR DESERTION, right?

You messed up and instead of keeping low profile to people who waste their time trying to reason with the consequences of your actions, you try to play innocent and accuse all these people that now are being attacked and nations destroyed.
I know for sure you're not a greek, let's hope you're not a teacher as well. 

You say that I'm the only one that had part in preparing this war and yet you just proved yourself wrong. Tell me who sent you that message. I'm almost 100% sure that he goes by the name of Cazaric. Also, an alliance announcement was made the day before war as to where we asked what alliance would Atlas prefer attacking. Many answered.....INCLUDING YOU. Finally, the only people who committed desertion are all members of AoW. And if I remember, you did exactly. You left Atlas and went to join Cazaric in the AoW. And here we are, still complaining on how I was a horrible Alliance Owner. I apologized on the OWF for everyone that was part of Atlas. Sadly, that includes you. 

P.S. A true Greek would be able to sniff out whether a person is Greek or not from a mile away. I know your Greek but as we can see, you don't accept that I'm Greek. Also, pay attention to details because if you would have you'd have that I'm a HISTORY TEACHER! Not a Greek teacher.

Have fun getting raided by the jihad. Cause I'm surely having fun not being in war ;)

this is stupid,

for one,

one of your guys keeps calling me a retard for raiding him, and i told him to send peace and i have sent peace and he doesnt accept it.

two the other guy whos getting raided is doing the same thing. so why should one peace when the odds against his nation are crazy, all three of you battles me ga and lost,  you guys have more soldiers then me.

You say that I'm the only one that had part in preparing this war and yet you just proved yourself wrong. Tell me who sent you that message. I'm almost 100% sure that he goes by the name of Cazaric. Also, an alliance announcement was made the day before war as to where we asked what alliance would Atlas prefer attacking. Many answered.....INCLUDING YOU. Finally, the only people who committed desertion are all members of AoW. And if I remember, you did exactly. You left Atlas and went to join Cazaric in the AoW. And here we are, still complaining on how I was a horrible Alliance Owner. I apologized on the OWF for everyone that was part of Atlas. Sadly, that includes you. 

P.S. A true Greek would be able to sniff out whether a person is Greek or not from a mile away. I know your Greek but as we can see, you don't accept that I'm Greek. Also, pay attention to details because if you would have you'd have that I'm a HISTORY TEACHER! Not a Greek teacher.

Have fun getting raided by the jihad. Cause I'm surely having fun not being in war ;)

Lies, lies, lies. I am done with you. Good night.

Edited by Seiryuu