End of an adventure and the beginning of a new one!

Tiberius

I already kind of liked Argent, and now I liken more -- one of the best flags in the game as well.

And speaking of flags -- it is time GPF:   what the hell is that on your flag?

Is the bear…  is the guy…  What *IS* that?

Also, paging MarkFrancos -- where the hell is he?

Your flag question is quite a good one. The lower centre part reminds me of the wolf head on the BFF flag from the silhouette, and the top part seems to be some kind of shield or coat of arms. Maybe it was getting too busy so it was all coloured red and used as a centrepiece. Either something like that or it's Tweety Bird, that's the only thing I can think of with wings and a deformed enough head.

Wow, GPF is gone, huh?

I remember that I was one of the first members to join GPF, I was there since the first month. Sure, I had my ups and downs while I was in GPF, but it was fun while I was there. It is without a doubt the alliance that I was the most involved in, holding multiple positions within the alliance over time. It is sad to see it go. 

It is nice to see that a few of the members that joined shortly after me are still there, and I wish you all good luck in the new alliance, and I also wish for the best for all the members that I never got to meet. It seems just yesterday that I was the first Minister of Finance of the Global Protection Force, and then later a member of the Lower Quorum once the alliance charter had been updated. 

I guess I'll do this for the first and last time ever...

o/ GPF

• 2 months later...

Wanted to say congratulations on the move, having not been active in over a year due to illness and the like its good to see, oh and to Walshington, i'm thinking of making a return haha.

Congratulations Argent.  To all my old buddies, would be cool to talk again after such a long time.

Long Live GPF :P