Atlas' position on disagreement.

Man I've been saying this for... a long time.  Some people are just immune to good advice.

Hell any noob in that gets offered advice by te vets they tend to take it in. Some people you just can't reach.

Omaha Omaha, King Geroge (KG) I will personally take you under my wing and show you some game stuffs.  Lets get this all wrapped up, no more conflict or aruging.  Witha little more knowledge you could be dangerous KG.  So the offers here!

Damn this is actually a pretty retarded affair. Some people just can't listen to advice at all. I have to say I am extremely ashamed of what has happened here. It makes me glad I didn't know what the hell was planned. By god if I ever see a Atlas TE alliance again that isn't led by their true leader (me) or Kiloist for that matter I will roll them because this is stupid.

Remember when we actually did this and ran everyone off because I got bored?

Man I've been saying this for... a long time.  Some people are just immune to good advice.

Hell any noob in that gets offered advice by te vets they tend to take it in. Some people you just can't reach.

You hit the nail right on the head!

He has 2 great offers, the Misfits is a great alliance that would surely straighten him out and teach him a thing or two. And Cowboy, well he has one of the best attitudes in the game. Either would greatly do him some good if he can shut his mouth for about 5 minutes.

BG