Atlas' position on disagreement.

So as we all now by now, Atlas declared war on the Fearless Fighter without ''respecting the rules''.  I was called names, I was questioned on my origins and culture, I was even threatened by many of you. But I was never asked 1 thing. You all call yourselves respectful and yet no one asked ''Why did they do this?''. You all went to the conclusion that Atlas is a bad alliance and has no moral boundaries.  Well I'm here to get things straightened out. Whether most of you agree or disagree on my point of, what's done is done. And therefore I will no longer question your insults or threats after this message. 

First off I need to clear one thing because if I don't it will haunt me for quite a while. Most of you won't understand the following paragraph but I have written for the one person that is supposed to (he knows who he is). Αμά διαβάζεις αυτό το μήνιμα, κύριε <<Μέγα Αλέξανδρε>>, θα ήθελα να σου πώ ότι ηλικρινείς, είμαι έλληνας!!! Κι όχι μόνο απλός ελλήνας, αλλά έληνας που αγαπάει και λατρεύει την πατρίδα του και την κουλτούρα του. Γι'αύτο διάλεξα να ονομάσω την χώρα  μου σ'αυτό τον παιχνίδι <<Έλλας>>. Που να ξέρω'γω ότι η χώρα σου στο SE και στο ΤΕ ονομάζονται με τον ίδιο όνομα. Τέλικα, επηδείς δεν πυστεύεις ότι ξέρω την ελληνική ιστόρια, θα σου πώ πρότα ότι είμαι δάσκαλος ιστόρια του στ' γυμνασίου. Και χριαζόμαι να σου εξηγίσω ότι τα'χεις μπερδεμένα. ΠΟΤΕΣ στην ελλινηκή ιστοριά η ελλήνες εφήγαν από πολλεμός χωρίς να τον κερδήσει. Αμά πυστεύεις ότι έχεις καταραχής δικαιόμα να αμφισβητήσεις την καταγωγή μου, έχεις ΜΕΓΑΛΟ λάθος. Τώρα γράψε στα ελλήνικα την επόμενη φόρα που θέλεις να με απειλείς.

Now as to for why Atlas declared war before the permitted time... We never knew!. We feared that maybe an alliance would the exact same day that we were aloud to declare wars. So to exercise our power a little bit, we thought to attack a smaller alliance. We also did not know that such a thing was unethical to do.  All FF did was tell me that I didn't advise him advanced and that he wasn't ready (see messages below). So I thought ''this is only a game. I'm sure he understand that you can't always win games. And so I kept attacking. And then the FF tried to get help. Though as we can see, all they did was insure hatred on Atlas from every other alliance in the game.  

There's also the message I sent telling the Fearless Fighters' Owner to delete all nations or to join Atlas. The first proposal was sent of the fact that he told me himself that all his members are deleting their nations 1 by 1. And so I told him let them delete if you don't join Atlas. As you all know, in SE wars, the looser is usually going to be proposed to join the winner alliance. And so I thought that I was aloud to do the same here. Clearly, it isn't seen the same here in TE.

So I'm willing to first of all excuse myself on behalf of Atlas and would like to officially ask for a DECLARATION OF PEACE. I have chosen to do it here so that you all how FF will react (meaning positively or negatively). My only terms are that for the rest of this round, the Fearless Fighters and Atlas cannot come in contact rather for war, trade, or for anything other reason. In return, I will stop attacking the FF. I would also like to say that in any future problems (if they occur), I'm open to negotiation to whoever is willing to negotiate. We are not bad people, just players trying to have fun. And now that I have gained a bit of knowledge on the game's ethics, I'm ready to have even more fun.

To: King Georges III    From: Top Gear    Date: 1/12/2015 1:44:17 PM

Subject: THATS IT!!!!!!!!

Message: You and your new alliance are done for!!!! Some of my members are quitting because of you guys. they didn't get to build and neither did I. I just started building and didn't get to finish when I got declared on. You just screwed me and my alliance over for the whole round and this is unethical in TE.

Once again, I'm sorry to all and may peace be restored among the Fearless Fighters and Atlas once and for all!

Yours truly,

King Georges III

-President of Atlas-

Edited by King Georges III

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Please do not claim that you are a Greek and even more that you are a teacher. Any real Greek will suicide for both your claims as there is no grammar, spelling or syntaxis in what you tried to write in Greek. It is simply an automatic translation of a poor quality engine (none of the known ones would translate so into Greek).

About the rest you have received the answers from all TE community about your style, politeness, morality and knighthood behavior shown.

What you need more when 60% of your membership preferred to go as far as possible away from you?

Try better please next time and choose another nation name. This one does not fit to you.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Please do not claim that you are a Greek and even more that you are a teacher. Any real Greek will suicide for both your claims as there is no grammar, spelling or syntaxis in what you tried to write in Greek. It is simply an automatic translation of a poor quality engine (none of the known ones would translate so into Greek).

About the rest you have received the answers from all TE community about your style, politeness, morality and knighthood behavior shown.

What you need more when 60% of your membership preferred to go as far as possible away from you?

Try better please next time and choose another nation name. This one does not fit to you.

Ama grapsw etsi, sou kanei to xatiri sou; Nai kanw lathoi giati efiga apo thn ellada polli mikros. Twra an den moy pisteueis, den xerw pws allo na sou to exigisw. Kai giati den mou grafeis sta ellinka opos sou rwtisa???

Edited by King Georges III

Another thing you might not know, but there's an alliance named Hellas that's been here a long time.  Taking their name and pulling a bozo move like this didn't win you any points either.  Alexandros o Megas is a former leader of the Hellas alliance.  TE history isn't nearly as complex as SE history and, since there's no peace mode and everything resets... nor are the politics.  Pick a fair war.  Statistically, very minor updeclares work the best because it cuts down on the "downdeclare" anger that will appear on the forums.  And that clown act in the private messages - you knew exactly what you were doing.  You massively downdeclared on a small alliance and then gave them an ultimatum of "delete your nation, perma-war, or join us".  Stop lying and making excuses about ethics when you pulled an ethical faux pas far more obvious and well-known than a simple game culture agreement.  Stop trying to save face; you've already lost the public opinion battle and you need to just own up without the ridiculous rationalizations.

Ama grapsw etsi, sou kanei to xatiri sou; Nai kanw lathoi giati efiga thn ellada polli mikros. Twra an den moy pisteueis, den xerw pws allo na sou to exigisw. 

Thanks to my girlfriend , i now know what you just wrote lol 

As you all know, in SE wars, the looser is usually going to be proposed to join the winner alliance. And so I thought that I was aloud to do the same here. Clearly, it isn't seen the same here in TE.

What? That's insane. Where did you get the idea that that is the norm in SE? Edited by Kurdanak

Another thing you might not know, but there's an alliance named Hellas that's been here a long time.  Taking their name and pulling a bozo move like this didn't win you any points either.  Alexandros o Megas is a former leader of the Hellas alliance.  TE history isn't nearly as complex as SE history and, since there's no peace mode and everything resets... nor are the politics.  Pick a fair war.  Statistically, very minor updeclares work the best because it cuts down on the "downdeclare" anger that will appear on the forums.  And that clown act in the private messages - you knew exactly what you were doing.  You massively downdeclared on a small alliance and then gave them an ultimatum of "delete your nation, perma-war, or join us".  Stop lying and making excuses about ethics when you pulled an ethical faux pas far more obvious and well-known than a simple game culture agreement.  Stop trying to save face; you've already lost the public opinion battle and you need to just own up without the ridiculous rationalizations.

I didn't know that their was an alliance named Hellas before. But even if I did, why would should that change my mind on the name I choose? It's my decision and my decision only.

What? That's insane. Where did you get the idea that that is the norm in SE?

When war broke in SE, I was told to send a message to all my enemies stating that they must join my alliance and decommission certain wonder and improvements.

When war broke in SE, I was told to send a message to all my enemies stating that they must join my alliance and decommission certain wonder and improvements.

Ahh, that's fishing for prisoners of war, not having them simply join your alliance (PoW won't fly here, either, I'm sure). Edited by Kurdanak

Ahh, that's fishing for prisoners of war, not having them simply join your alliance (PoW won't fly here, either, I'm sure).

You see??? No one knew that I sent that because of my experience in SE. Plus no one asked! You guys think you know everything without asking. I applaud you for at least asking my a simple question. 

No one in your government or even any of your members questioned what you were doing and at least tried to talk you out of it?

No?

I am going to have to say.........!@#$%^&*!!  (the last word is bullcrap)

Edited by DevilDog

King George, that you are also a President of Atlas and a "teacher", I did not reply to you in Greek for two reasons:

a. I am sure you would not understand real Greek.

b. Moderators in Forums do not allow messages in other languages that ENglish, so it would be risky to follow you in your chosen path.

If you want to be treated like a Greek, start please first to behave and act like one.

Αμά διαβάζεις αυτό το μήνιμα, κύριε <<Μέγα Αλέξανδρε>>, θα ήθελα να σου πώ ότι ηλικρινείς, είμαι έλληνας!!! Κι όχι μόνο απλός ελλήνας, αλλά έληνας που αγαπάει και λατρεύει την πατρίδα του και την κουλτούρα του. Γι'αύτο διάλεξα να ονομάσω την χώρα  μου σ'αυτό τον παιχνίδι <<Έλλας>>. Που να ξέρω'γω ότι η χώρα σου στο SE και στο ΤΕ ονομάζονται με τον ίδιο όνομα. Τέλικα, επηδείς δεν πυστεύεις ότι ξέρω την ελληνική ιστόρια, θα σου πώ πρότα ότι είμαι δάσκαλος ιστόρια του στ' γυμνασίου. Και χριαζόμαι να σου εξηγίσω ότι τα'χεις μπερδεμένα. ΠΟΤΕΣ στην ελλινηκή ιστοριά η ελλήνες εφήγαν από πολλεμός χωρίς να τον κερδήσει. Αμά πυστεύεις ότι έχεις καταραχής δικαιόμα να αμφισβητήσεις την καταγωγή μου, έχεις ΜΕΓΑΛΟ λάθος. Τώρα γράψε στα ελλήνικα την επόμενη φόρα που θέλεις να με απειλείς.

I am greek and i am offended. My 5 year old cousin commited suicide over your "greek".

KG, my advice to you is to first own up to your mistakes, then learn how things work over here before you jump head first into a war or leading an alliance. Also just because this is a game doesn't mean that you can play it with out ethics, or disregard for sovereignty of other alliances, especially when attacking way under your ability.....Let alone the ridiculous surrender terms, regardless of your excusess.

I sincerely hope you have learned a valuable lesson on humility and make better decisions in the future.

BG

Edited by Burning Glory

KG, my advice to you is to first own up to your mistakes, then learn how things work over here before you jump head first into a war or leading an alliance. Also just because this is a game doesn't mean that you can play it with out ethics, or disregard for sovereignty of other alliances, especially when attacking way under your ability.....Let alone the ridiculous surrender terms, regardless of your excusess.

I sincerely hope you have learned a valuable lesson on humility and make better decisions in the future.

BG

I'm afraid the lesson has only begun and it doesn't end well for him or his protectors... :war:

This guy doesn't even have an idea of the rules of TE and is running an alliance? My god. Ok ok I will open misfits doors for KG and teach him the ways. KG you have 48 hours to join or consider the offer gone and continue to feel the heat by the other 5-10 top alliances.

King George please discontinue picking anymore arguments with any members and their alliances. You will have a fresh start with misfits but you have to behave to move forward. Once this has been accepted we will move forward with getting you peace

Damn this is actually a pretty retarded affair. Some people just can't listen to advice at all. I have to say I am extremely ashamed of what has happened here. It makes me glad I didn't know what the hell was planned. By god if I ever see a Atlas TE alliance again that isn't led by their true leader (me) or Kiloist for that matter I will roll them because this is stupid.

Damn this is actually a pretty retarded affair. Some people just can't listen to advice at all. I have to say I am extremely ashamed of what has happened here. It makes me glad I didn't know what the hell was planned. By god if I ever see a Atlas TE alliance again that isn't led by their true leader (me) or Kiloist for that matter I will roll them because this is stupid.

Man I've been saying this for... a long time.  Some people are just immune to good advice.

I can almost 100% guarantee neither you or your 5 year old cousin speaks greek. It's amazing how much a person can lie...

Hahaha 100%?  okay dude. There are about 20 people in CN that can guarantee i am greek.

Alexandros o Megas is one of them. Maybe he's not greek too! O_O

Indeed it's amazing how much a person can lie...