Auto anarchy without warning

Kinez133

Today 11.1.2015  when I bought infra for my nation in Tournament edition http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000059  

I started buying soldiers to prepare for collecting. I bought 3000  soldiers in 1 batch and then decided to buy 1000 more, but instead of typing "1000" in purchase field I typed "100-" by mistake and pressed ENTER. (NOTE: I didn't type "-100" but "100-" because next to "0" on my keyboard is "-" character ). There was no pop-up warning and when I returned to my nations main page I noticed I was thrown into anarchy.

Now my question is: Isn't there supposed to be a pop-up warning exactly beacuse of cases like this, so that someone doesn't screw up his nation by mistake?

If this is some kind of  a bug then please at least correct my goverment from anarchy back to capitalism.

So it sold 100 troops putting you at 2900 and below threshold thus anarchy? Possibly?

I am aware of that Stevie, but question is how dosn't it show invalid purchase beacuse 100- is not a number.