A message from the Usurper: Nordreich Coup d'état

Nemhauser

12345.png

To whom it may concern,

No longer could I watch our own Citizens leaving because of the actions of one man, see friends fleeing the Nordic borders and sit idle while Nordreich was being destroyed from the inside by one man. Effecting immediately, I will be taking over as Kaiser of Nordreich.

Pulisher is hereby banished from the alliance. This is something I should've done years ago.

While this is a hostile take over on paper, Oro Ibah Aozpi have been informed of my plans in advance and no ill will exists between us. A return to the throne in the nearby future is a possibility, after he dealt with some other business outside of Planet Bob.

To those that wish to come home, be it as a Citizen or a foreign diplomat, I'll welcome you with open arms.

Es lebe Nordreich.

Nordreich_flag.gif

Edited by Nemhauser

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your putsch has an equally catchy name.

EDIT: I hope this all works out for you, truthfully.  Not sure what is going on, but hopefully more info will develop before it become rampant speculation.

Edited by Crownguard

There is no need for any kind of speculation, rampant or otherwise. What Nemhauser has said is as complete a description as could possibly be offered. Those who have served Nordreich in the past and departed will know exactly what this means. Whether this will entice them to return is another matter, although they will of course be welcome. (But there's a war on, people have other priorities and, honestly, it may be that too much time has passed for some.)

Regardless, Kaiser Nemhauser enjoys my complete support.

Well, this may explain why we had a NoR gov member say his alliance is terrible and that they should be allowed to burn... I guess.

If it's the individual I think you're speaking of, then yes, although you left out the word "former" before alliance. But that wouldn't fit with your propaganda aim, so I can understand why you left it out. I probably would have done the same had our situation been reversed.

Anyway, there is no dissension within Nordreich. If you listen carefully, you'll hear a huge sigh of relief coming from both the government and the membership. That and Oro gets to take a vacation ne wanted/needed to take anyway.

Edited by kingzog

There is no need for any kind of speculation, rampant or otherwise. What Nemhauser has said is as complete a description as could possibly be offered. Those who have served Nordreich in the past and departed will know exactly what this means. Whether this will entice them to return is another matter, although they will of course be welcome. (But there's a war on, people have other priorities and, honestly, it may be that too much time has passed for some.)

Regardless, Kaiser Nemhauser enjoys my complete support.

As much as I would love to get back into the culture and heritage that enticed me to join NoR in the first place, DT is my forever home. I'm glad that y'all understand that. Puli was toxic; we all knew that. Under Nemhauser's leadership again, I see great things coming from Nordreich!

I urge the world not to be fooled by this charade.  At this moment the true will of the people is at work to restore to Nordreich its true and proper Kaiser, it's one true leader Vinzent Zeppelin. 

No can do. Nemhauser is using Zepp's cryochamber as a desk at the moment.