Avengers Announcement

NLON and SKARO are under the protection of The Avengers until, and throughout day 15. Aggression from any protected nation, towards any affiliated nation will void their protected status. But only for the nation(s) in questionarrow-10x10.png. They will be protected from any unwarranted aggression. We could not have made this any clearer.

Edited by StevieG

Ohmahaaaaa Skaro, NLON  were in too!  They are good guys just need a start to be a challenge.  Could be fun!

To be clear D1 is no ally of anyone, but friends of Skaro and NlON......

Edited by Hoosier

B-)

The SKARO DALEK EMPIRE: New Paradigm,  Declare its gratefulness to the Avengers AA,

for its  clear headed way for justice... TE is a better place thanks to these Heroes! :awesome:

Edited by HDSupreme

Ohmahaaaaa Skaro, NLON  were in too!  They are good guys just need a start to be a challenge.  Could be fun!

To be clear D1 is no ally of anyone, but friends of Skaro and NlON......

Omahaaaa! Defcon-1 ... Great Guys and fighters... SKARO is grateful! :D 

i guess we will have to kill all of you.

Based on the past couple rounds, this would seem to be more of a fantasy of yours than a reality. Then again, I've never known turtling for almost every war all round to kill much of anything either way.

Based on the past couple rounds, this would seem to be more of a fantasy of yours than a reality. Then again, I've never known turtling for almost every war all round to kill much of anything either way.

Shots fired.

Realistically we're looking forward to some decent wars :)

i guess we will have to kill all of you.

B-)

dogbite...! I think we had a brawl a couple of years ago...!   Much welcome bud...! ^_^  :popcorn: 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=12

It appears some movement has been made :)

Well of course!

Just asked in case we needed to back off lol but we made peace with GOONS already for now.