War stats

dxbtiger

According to nation strength stats, the Civilized Coalition, which included your alliance, lost and/or is losing, but looking at a wider analysis involving assets and strategic positioning, the outcome is not yet determined. The No-CB coalition, captained by DBDC, has suffered internal dissent, and Aftermath received an easier peace than some in the No-CB Coalition wanted.

*Takes that little piece of Propaganda.. and does what he does with everything else.. he eats it.*

I fought along side many allies in this war and there hardly seemed any sense of inter-alliance fatigue. In fact, we had a rocking fun time sending people to the hell of the top 7 day smallest nation gains repeatedly. The only 2 spared, in fact, were my last 2 targets of the war who only got a 2 day fight out of me.

Many of my combatants were equally honorable. Invicta, the CCC, UPN, TTK, all valiant warriors who gave their best and I got to meet some interesting souls.

If anything, the enemies of Pacifica should worry, we have this strange habit of finding strength in our adversaries and then making them friends.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex