War stats

dxbtiger

The true winners were the non-combatants, notably GOONSadism and Valhalla. Not so much in terms of PR but in preservation of their precious infras.  :awesome:

You seem to be a little bitter, William. Please feel free to expound further on the subject, I'm all ears emot-allears.gif

hey guys mybe no one is telling me but who won the war ?

According to nation strength stats, the Civilized Coalition, which included your alliance, lost and/or is losing, but looking at a wider analysis involving assets and strategic positioning, the outcome is not yet determined. The No-CB coalition, captained by DBDC, has suffered internal dissent, and Aftermath received an easier peace than some in the No-CB Coalition wanted.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

According to nation strength stats, the Civilized Coalition, which included your alliance, lost and/or is losing, but looking at a wider analysis involving assets and strategic positioning, the outcome is not yet determined. The No-CB coalition, captained by DBDC, has suffered internal dissent, and Aftermath received an easier peace than some in the No-CB Coalition wanted.

lol tywin stop please

The true winners were the non-combatants, notably GOONSadism and Valhalla. Not so much in terms of PR but in preservation of their precious infras.  :awesome:

Well, at least one of those two alliances does care about their infrastructure values. Shooting 50% isn't so bad.

You seem to be a little bitter, William. Please feel free to expound further on the subject, I'm all ears emot-allears.gif

I'm not bitter really (over what I'm not sure). I'll always have a bit of a soft spot for GOONS after all - despite your Co-Pilot being a blowhard - mainly because there are still some good peoples amongst your ranks (notably Sardonic, NikolaP, and even you). Just calling it as I sees it and throwing in some hyperbole for the fanboys.