Top Five Worst Alliances of All Time

Malik Shabazz

Of the five alliances I listed, I've been a member of three of them: MCXA, NPL, and GOONS. MI6 is based on my experiences with several of it's members, and SNX is basically a combination of a bunch of crappy alliances into one.

Ahahahaha when were you in GOONS and what multi did you use? I want to know so I can kick out the person who let you in. I checked our lists and there is no record of your current nation on our forums.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahaha when were you in GOONS and what multi did you use? I want to know so I can kick out the person who let you in. I checked our lists and there is no record of your current nation on our forums.

It was in like 2012 under my second re-roll. I'm pretty sure it was Marx who let me in, so if you could kick him out that would be great. Not that it'll make GOONS any less of a shitty alliance, however.

it is totally subjective to paint any alliance as "worst" or one of the 5 worst even. Basing it totally objectively on how alliances function within the game itself....here is my list....

1) MHA - Never has any alliance done so little with so much. 

2) Hooligans - It is not even that they were so terrible, it is that they thought they were more important than they were and played like they had earned a big fish in a big pond title. Also, they literally consciously made a decision to make Green Muffins gov.

3) DRAGON - What a trainwreck they were.

4) The 2nd incarnation of FoB. Let that which is dead, remain dead.

5) Thriller - Lots of hubub and  bravado till they found out Argent was coming for them. Fake courage from day 1.

you are absolutely horrible jrkee. Loki says it.... he is god.

I am, I think I'm going to alliance hop and become leadership so I can make more alliances terrible.

I'm sad face not seeing UCR not on this list everyone list needs more UCR

1. GGA. I don't even think that I need to go into why.

2. UPN/USN. I count them as one. If you were around and an active alliance leader 4-5 years ago, you know why.

3. Legion. I don't know if they improved in my absense, but back in my day they were a punchline.

4. Echelon. Blowhards and braggarts for no good reason.

5. Ragnarok (during it's final year or so). Might be an odd choice coming from me, but it's true. From Tautology screwing over VE (and all their other allies too), to their treatment of SF, to Kait's poor FA decisions, to the Bob and Joe coup, to the awful decision to put Adele in charge. Just ... a complete trainwreck.

Honorable mention: GDI. They were truly awful, but also small and irrelevant so they won't make my list.

Edited by Van Hoo III

1. GGA. I don't even think that I need to go into why.

2. UPN/USN. I count them as one. If you were around and an active alliance leader 4-5 years ago, you know why.

3. Legion. I don't know if they improved in my absense, but back in my day they were a punchline.

4. Echelon. Blowhards and braggarts for no good reason.

5. Ragnarok (during it's final year or so). Might be an odd choice coming from me, but it's true. From Tautology screwing over VE (and all their other allies too), to their treatment of SF, to Kait's poor FA decisions, to the Bob and Joe coup, to the awful decision to put Adele in charge. Just ... a complete trainwreck.

Honorable mention: GDI. They were truly awful, but also small and irrelevant so they won't make my list.

Didn't know you were still around Hoo! 

He was an academy reject - LexLuther12 or something like that.

Ah yes I found him. Unable to complete simple tasks like join the black team and set the correct government position. Fascinating. Also you never were a member of GOONS Loki, you couldn't pass "How not to be the worst CN player ever" camp and never got masked.

It's amazing how many of him there are out there. Wanted to join GOONS, too terrible to follow instructions, gets all mad and now hates us. Perhaps if worthless pubbies stopped trying to get in we wouldn't have these issues. He also was terrible at mercy board instructions and MSPaint.

Good pubbies apply all day.

Of the five alliances I listed, I've been a member of three of them: MCXA, NPL, and GOONS. MI6 is based on my experiences with several of it's members, and SNX is basically a combination of a bunch of crappy alliances into one.

You were never a member of NPL.

Guru Order - aside smontag, no one in that alliance had half a brain. Their offical stance was (is?) that 30 days of bills is an okay War Chest. Their allies always start sending them aid even before they declare a war.

NPL - only reason they existed was that they hated GOONS. Only reason they hated GOONS was that DoomHouse accidentally declared on them and MK and Umbrella were out of range. So GOONS had to do the heavy lifting. I swear to god some days I thought only thing that NPLers know about CN is "I hate GOONS"

KerberosNexus - most. annoying. alliance. ever.

Reavers - It's not just them, but Cable&Co also had a similar idea - that Office themed alliance. I hate it when small clique of people get removed from government because they can't lead their alliance anymore, so they get so pissed off they make their own 10 man alliance and think their so cool and in the midst of politics again. If you sucked at the helm of your NPO/MHA or whatever your background is, what makes you think your 10 man alliance will do better or even be relevant?

I wasnt around to really see GGA so I can not nominate them, but I'll leave one spot open.

Edited by alyster

Ah yes I found him. Unable to complete simple tasks like join the black team and set the correct government position. Fascinating. Also you never were a member of GOONS Loki, you couldn't pass "How not to be the worst CN player ever" camp and never got masked.

It's amazing how many of him there are out there. Wanted to join GOONS, too terrible to follow instructions, gets all mad and now hates us. Perhaps if worthless pubbies stopped trying to get in we wouldn't have these issues. He also was terrible at mercy board instructions and MSPaint.

Good pubbies apply all day.

Considering the fact that I left and got hit for "techscamming", I would disagree.