Top Five Worst Alliances of All Time

Malik Shabazz

Outside of having Tyga as a leader, what has STA done again?

STA has pretty consistently proven themselves to be among the most loyal allies one can have. They show a considerable independence, which is extremely rare in these parts. I've disagreed with them over the years, but I've never had cause to question their motives.

I think all of that says something about them, since I tend to view just about everyone with an extreme level of suspicion, occasionally bordering on contempt.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only read the first page, but the one alliance that should be on everyone's list is /b/ - the only alliance who managed to get the game taken down for three days.

GOLD should also be on most's lists. They were absolutely atrocious at all endeavors.

GGA 1 was entertaining, yet unstable, but I am not sure it deserves a spot on a list of worst alliances.

Honestly, those two are the only ones I would quantify as truly atrocious alliances.

With the rest, it is all down to what side of the treaty web you were on at specific wars (and if you actually let propaganda from a browser based game affect you).

Edited by bros2

We can take comfort in the legacy \m/ left behind as a community. Many of the ties between alliances that exist now began due to friends who were apart of \m/ "keeping the band together".

And Kash\m/ir has the highest concentration of people left; we're also the hosts of the yearly reunion. We'll be having another one this year; I'll put it out when we get it organized.

Indeed.  Some of the greatest times I've had online were part of \m/, and the shenanigans that followed its fall as the diaspora spread roots.  Even now in a thread like this, the memory is still ruining the game™ for people (lol Doch).

Drop me a line when the next get together comes around, I may have to crash it.

Indeed.  Some of the greatest times I've had online were part of \m/, and the shenanigans that followed its fall as the diaspora spread roots.  Even now in a thread like this, the memory is still ruining the game™ for people (lol Doch).

Drop me a line when the next get together comes around, I may have to crash it.

Yes, totally ruining the game for me...