Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly that's what this coalition is all about, war without reason because they can.
I'll enjoy the future watching many of the alliances supporting it now complaining and trying to distance themselves from it when the chickens come home to roost.

Truthfully I forgot about it due to other issues coming up; I don't need to make fun of Avalanche.  At least they are fighting.

Being the villain is severely underrated, I suppose.

Truthfully I forgot about it due to other issues coming up; I don't need to make fun of Avalanche.  At least they are fighting.

Being the villain is severely underrated, I suppose.

You will always be a villain in my eyes~

Best wishes to all involved. 

Who is Avalanche?  I guess I'm glad we inspire such anger in you, but it would be good to know who we are pissing off from time to time.

I like you. But really? Your AA attacks without warning, without reason and you are "glad they are mad"? Sinking low.

How dare you Avalanche, can't you see how many alliances Umbrella is fighting?  Their herioc downward struggle against the oppression of so much pixellated airbreathing needs none of your defensive bandwagoning.

You don't even have the decency to strike at them with a flag that isn't a broken link.  For shame.

Edited by Ogaden

To be fair, Umbrella has done this every war for a while now. And at least DT and AB are fighting... While it is shitty for our side since those three alliances have a rather large upper tier, at least they are fighting. So here's to hoping that Avalanche destroys several of their opponents. 

Now from where I am sitting I must have got the wrong impression, because to me it looks like MI6 aren't supporting Umbrella.

It appears Schat decided to stop paying attention to CN over the past few months.