A question of a platypus nature

berbers

TOP started the war at 50% how else did the rest of the then get into pm

My guess would be in edit my nation tab

No one needs to fake stats to smear IRON, everyone knows you suck. You'd lose to any decent alliance no matter if you outnumbered them or were even.

I see your active enough to post, why don't you come out and join the fun

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If IRON has a plan and is reserving its forces I suppose I can't really take issue with that. I imagine even having much of the upper tier in PM between what they have out, NEW, FTW, and VE they have what they need to cover us. It's odd timing for sure, but I'm not going to lecture the other side about how to conduct their campaign.

Edited by iamthey

My guess would be in edit my nation tab

Vv5z1wV.gif

I don't feel like you're putting enough effort into your mud slinging. No doubt we are an awful alliance, but so far you haven't really convinced me. I think you should keep trying though, I'm sure you'll nail something if you keep plugging away at it. I believe in you.

It does seem a bit disingenuous to criticize an alliances use of peace mode when you aren't keeping the ones they do bring out at war. 

Not to mention the fact that it's the same old tired propaganda that has been spewed for the last 9+ years and really shows a severe lack of creativity.  

Edited by rapmanej

Not to mention the fact that it's the same old tired propaganda that has been spewed for the last 9+ years and really shows a severe lack of creativity.  

Well, peace terms have been molded on the basis of it just the last war.

Tired or not, still seems relevant.

`

That too, it does get tiring hearing it every war. There's perhaps a few specific instances where PM barbs would be justified, this isn't one of them. 

MK never had a problem finding new and creative insults!  sissies.gif

`
That too, it does get tiring hearing it every war. There's perhaps a few specific instances where PM barbs would be justified, this isn't one of them. 

MK never had a problem finding new and creative insults!  sissies.gif

So peacemoding huge swathes of your AA is not worthy of PM barbs, but other things are...i would dearly love to know when its appropriate to make those barbs if its not this exact instance.

I'm not even a normal PM critisizer, its basically only TOP's retarded usage of it these past 2 wars that even makes it worthwhile to comment on. Edited by berbers

No one needs to fake stats to smear IRON, everyone knows you suck. You'd lose to any decent alliance no matter if you outnumbered them or were even.

at this point, your alliance is worse. 

come out of peace mode, someone wants to say hello.

Edited by ak47don

Vv5z1wV.gif

I don't feel like you're putting enough effort into your mud slinging. No doubt we are an awful alliance, but so far you haven't really convinced me. I think you should keep trying though, I'm sure you'll nail something if you keep plugging away at it. I believe in you.

Seems my sarcasm flew well over your head.

So peacemoding huge swathes of your AA is not worthy of PM barbs, but other things are...i would dearly love to know when its appropriate to make those barbs if its not this exact instance.

Considering PM barbs have been thrown constantly for the past 9+ years, how about hold off for 9 years before making them again.  If we are still playing in 9+ years, feel free to make them again.  

I noticed this thread is still alive :P.  We didn't begrudge R&R defending NATO and TIO in the disorder war, and probably would have done what they did in their place and situation.

What happened with R&R this war makes me really sad :(

Well I must say, TOP did finally contribute to the war, kudos guys!

It was still kind of a dick move to wait so long since people are going to want to grind your nations down before peace is offered, making your allies suffer even longer due to your decision to wait as long as you did.

But I like war so I can't complain about lenghtening the timelines :D

Now I need to find another hate train to jump on, probably GOONS or Valhalla, those pixel hugging jerk offs :/