GPA Nation DoWed?

Tehmina

What war do they need to save their pixels for? May as well make a huge show of defense and deter future attacks.This is surprisingly good politics/defense from GPA. Consider me very surprised, as I didn't think you guys had a defense department or even logged in more than once every 10 days.

Ask yourself what the next war's gonna be.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like GPA are actually doing the right thing in response to a rogue 'raiding' them. Hold him at war until you've cost him as much as at least 10 successful raids, and it'll get the message across that GPA isn't for raiding.

And given the situation, going self-anarchy with 0 soldiers is exactly the right move. That way, the aggressor can't get any gains from GAs.

And for the record, Cuba handled the dispute where an Argent member was hit better than I've seen most alliances who have a wayward member raiding legitimized AA's.

Considering the amount of firepower at his disposal, Cuba is way more reasonable than he needs to be lol. Hes good people.

TBR is also a very reasonable person.

In terms of O YA being on his own, I suspect that only goes so far, I doubt GPA will be allowed to plough him over for the next 6 months with no repurcussions :/

Never going to happen.

going along with things that are never going to happen

1. O ya baby must sell off all his infrastructure.
2. Sell his land down to 10,000 purchased land.
3. Sell all his spies.
4. Reduce his war chest to $250,000,000
We reserve the right to check the forth condition has been met with a successful gather intelligence operation.
We are available to negotiate the terms, but we will only agree to those that ensure the future security of the GPA.

LMFAO

ive never actually laughed at anything in cn before

Edited by Artigo

Hey oya is a big boy, surely he can fight much weaker nations one at a time and convince us that it's not worth it, or - you know - propose some term of his own?

The nations he attacked lost one year worth of development, why should the aggressor be damaged less than the innocent victims, without even the hassle of having to negotiate peace?
I get that we are still just past Christmas, but seriously... :)

LOL THOSE ARE THE TERMS? wow, I was right, Arrnea, you guys really don't give a !@#$ about playing into their hands.

It has precedent. Last major nation to rogue the GPA was given (and eventually accepted) similar terms. Edited by Caladin

I have a feeling you're in a much weaker bargaining position than you were in previously.

I don't think the GPA particularly cares. They have a very... interesting... culture.

Anyway, what would I know? I'm not flying their flag. Edited by Caladin

Some damage stats to liven this thread up a bit.

Damage done to GPA nations
Chuletia             0
Nishibi               54,501.25
San Pedro       45,346.77
Earth Kingdom  53,104.55
Legoland           81,767.20
Total                 234,719.77

Damage done by GPA nations

Legoland          16,523.31

Earth Kingdom  374.74

San Pedro         4,139.99

Nishibi               907.83

Chuletia            436.63

Total                 22,382.50

For reference, that consists of 3.5% of O ya Baby's NS, or about 2% when you look at his total loss of about 14KNS since the 27th of December. If the damage ratio's were to be maintained, destroying O ya Baby would cost GPA over 6 million NS, or over 1/4 of its total size.

For reference, that consists of 3.5% of O ya Baby's NS, or about 2% when you look at his total loss of about 14KNS since the 27th of December. If the damage ratio's were to be maintained, destroying O ya Baby would cost GPA over 6 million NS, or over 1/4 of its total size.

That's just O Ya Baby, mind you, if perhaps a few other doombirds were to get involved?