EARTH ABOUT TO BE RECYCLED - WE ARE ASCENDING TO GOD

Flod

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to point out to all of you that the existing relationship between CRAP and TCSS is no longer standing with the new name change. Without me around there wont be anyone to have half as much fun with though :(

You can continue with TCSS as the already changed the name, so it's not like they have it anymore. I think everyone who left, or was forced out would want their name, and home back. 

Just so you all know, no government officer was removed from any position. Fearless leader Jacob was the first rat to jump off the ship when he heard that Flod was back. You see, Mister Hanson has a history of needlessly pissing people off.

We hope that you remember us as we were...and not how other people are going to try and tell you that we are. 

hqdefault.jpg

Just so you all know, no government officer was removed from any position. Fearless leader Jacob was the first rat to jump off the ship when he heard that Flod was back. You see, Mister Hanson has a history of needlessly pissing people off.

We hope that you remember us as we were...and not how other people are going to try and tell you that we are. 

hqdefault.jpg

I'm pretty certain you'll be forgotten entirely in a month or so, so your hope is rather pointless.

• 2 weeks later...