EARTH ABOUT TO BE RECYCLED - WE ARE ASCENDING TO GOD

Flod

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hope to see you Onboard one day. Maybe we will, maybe we wont. But we want you to remember us As we Are. And not how other people will tell you how we are. 

applewhite.jpg

Thank you stranger. We were hoping for more people that would leave with us. It appears the world is unwilling to take their chance.

Earth about to be RECYCLED.

I am an Xian, my place is in the Supernovas. We are currently experiencing a war in space.

Don't drink the kool-aid.

We're not the People's Temple. Please don't confuse us.

Do you have a uniform to offer your followers?  I mean if I am going to buy into a cult, I feel I at least deserve some sort of uniform to go with my lack of self-esteem or something.

heavens-gate.jpg

Theme of the year, 2014 and 2015.

Thank you. Last chance to evacuate.

i hate tcss. you guys arent any better now. that you are showing pictures of a guy who basicly killed a bunch of people.

i must say this.

FAIL

Do did not kill anyone. The members of the class voluntarily left their vehicles so they could return home. It is that simple.

Did chow win?

Also, from what ti looks like is a merger into Sandstorm Confederacy? 

I organized peace with DBDC before the rest of the remaining government where forced out of The Congo. We where completely content hanging out with our war torn nations, Everyone enjoyed the good fight we had. Unfortunately Landru had been inactive for about three months, When he returned to the game he changed TCSS' In-Game alliance name to "Heavans Gate" and removed government positions from the entire active gov't. As well as allowing a previous government member back who deleted our forums when he left. 

We're hanging out under the TSC AA as we dont want anything to do with Landru and Flods 4th or 5th AA. We will be kicking back and watching the fireball.

Some people cannot face the reality of the Kingdom Level Above Human.

JacobH, what a disgrace he was, has run away with his Satanist shills to TSC.

This is not a merger. We will only "merge" with the Kingdom of God.

Yes, I was removed from my triumvir position with no warning, Our alliance name was changed, and all other government members ousted. And then your traitor butt is allowed back into the congo. 

Lol.

I enjoyed nuking TCSS, too bad. 

We had fun, See you next time babe. I still want my 500k Causalities. 

I just wanted to point out to all of you that the existing relationship between CRAP and TCSS is no longer standing with the new name change. Without me around there wont be anyone to have half as much fun with though :(

[18:37] <JacobH[TCSS]> Also will CRAp be continueing protection on heavans gate?
[18:38] <Chuck_Normis[CRAP]> As of now, no.