Tech Transaction Request Form

Ulthran

Buy_Tech_TREAdvert2.jpg

The Roman Empire is on the rise once again and with that comes a renewed economy. I have created a system wherein every buyer and every seller to use our system is granted a personal profile on the Directorate seen below. The buyers must keep their profile updated with their deals (only the ones going to TRE sellers for now) to keep everything organized. In return for their help in organization, every deal that is kept up to date will be reimbursed if the deal goes wrong. To request tech deal(s), go to the Form seen below and fill it out for however many deals you want. You will then be paired with a buyer/seller and a profile will be created for first time dealers with us. After the initial deal is logged in it will be the buyer's responsibility to keep their profile updated. Thank you for dealing with TRE. :)

TRE Tech Deal Directorate: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KZD2r87odjuME3DkCcCjhTwwv7wfSs-6y-le--VfpDk/edit#

TRE Tech Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dp7AGK2u8zV472iUq6skU-8WXJ9xZgWxuXCOfInpxZI/edit

Tech_Sale_Advert1_TRE.jpg

Edited by Ulthran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sellers, seeking buyers. 6'2" at least and must enjoy long walks on the beach.

UPDATE 3.0:

No more worrying about spacing! I have moved each profile into an individual GDoc so that you will not have annoying spacing problems with all the others above and below yours.

Alphabetized links. The links to all profiles are now alphabetized in a list rather than clumped randomly in a table.

Aesthetics. Looks better. At least I think so.

Edited by Ulthran