An Unfortunate Upheaval in Olympus

Sir Kiloist

atlflag.png

In accordance with Article V of the "When Elesufis Met Titans Accords", we have given Die Linke the proper notification of our intentions to cancel the treaty we share. We wish them the best moving forward and would like to keep our many friendships that we share, however sometimes you can't always be together due to changes in life.

Signed for by Atlas:

President of Atlas: Alexio15
Vice President: Sir Kiloist
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs: Dorian Martell
Chancellor of Defense: Franz Ferdinand
Chancellor of Internal Affairs: Grealind
Chancellor of Finance: Bde
Chancellor of Culture: Blazin

just to note, Atlas has not cancelled this treaty due to some 'infra-saving' frenzy. Being a part of the C&G Union and having an MnDOAP with NPO, their FA position in this war irrespective of the DL treaty was pretty clear- eve. before the lines were drawn.

I will miss the fun I had with Alexio and Dorian. But Rey will be an Elesufi crush forever ≤3

just to note, Atlas has not cancelled this treaty due to some 'infra-saving' frenzy. Being a part of the C&G Union and having an MnDOAP with NPO, their FA position in this war irrespective of the DL treaty was pretty clear- eve. before the lines were drawn.

I will miss the fun I had with Alexio and Dorian. But Rey will be an Elesufi crush forever ≤3

I've fallen in love with you again.

When they say it's not about the infra, it's about the principle

It's about the infra.