Title: Happy Holidays from the MHA

Kapamilya

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of your colleagues are at the top may be invited to have fun with us ?? :)

Well thanks a lot for the invitation. It's well appreciated and in return we would love to invite your collegues in the middle to the party ;)

:facepalm:

You didn't really think you could call someone out for doing the exact same thing you're doing without someone mentioning it, did you?

You only have 15/64 nations below 100k NS in war mode.  I'm not sure how you thought that'd go unnoticed?

Edited by EViL0nE

ITT: People from alliances making extensive tactical use of peace mode having a go at other alliances doing the same thing for doing it.

Hope you have fun MHA and don't get beaten up too badly. My friends are scattered all across the world these days but I still remember Harmlins good times even if no-one else does.

Wow.  I must say, NEW, I feel very honored that you felt the need to have a nation previously at 45k NS sell off 3.2k infra and almost 3k land just to get in range of my tiny 19k ns nation and declare war, when you had plenty of other peacemoders who were already in my range.

Wow.  I must say, NEW, I feel very honored that you felt the need to have a nation previously at 45k NS sell off 3.2k infra and almost 3k land just to get in range of my tiny 19k ns nation and declare war, when you had plenty of other peacemoders who were already in my range.

we just try the best to fight you guys ;)

Stevie B.... You're alive. Shame our 2 great alliances aren't at war this time.

I still want that interview :)

Nut.

Meh, I don't really consider this to be much of a war in terms of effort.  More like a slap fight with people who don't want to get their clothes dirty.

All the answers to your questions:  Yes, Bob is going to &@)#.